Poison Spyder Garage Sale Page - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder Garage Sale Page

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 12-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Poison Spyder Garage Sale Page

Just added a bunch of items to our Garage Sale page, including a few blems, a few items damaged in shipping, and four pallets of JK stock take-off parts, all at great low prices. Jump on 'em quick, these always go fast!

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
mogo116
2013 JK Wrangler 

dusty that drivers side richo rocker how much to add a passenger side one and hardware on to the order?
mogo116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
ruthole
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Wtf do y'all not have anything yj? Every time I see yalls threads no yj stuff at all

Lone jeep club member #1

[QUOTE=TMSquy;13470729]If parts aint flyin you aint tryin![/QUOTE]
ruthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
mogo116
2013 JK Wrangler 

if you go too their website on the left side towards the bottom there is a whole yj section...

Last edited by mogo116; 12-20-2011 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: typo
Unread 12-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo116 View Post
dusty that drivers side richo rocker how much to add a passenger side one and hardware on to the order?
Same price as a new set

Kidding aside, if nobody snaps it up within a few weeks we might consider doing that, if we don't just sell it by the pound to the scrap guy. If you see it still on there after say the first of the year, hit me up and we'll look into it.
Unread 12-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthole View Post
Wtf do y'all not have anything yj? Every time I see yalls threads no yj stuff at all
Check out our website. We have a whole section of YJ stuff.
Unread 12-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo116 View Post
if you go too their website on the left side towards the bottom there is a whole yj section...
LOL, shoulda read the next post before making my last post. Thanks for helping out with that info
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
ruthole
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS

Check out our website. We have a whole section of YJ stuff.
No tube fenders... Before I waste any time looking do y'all have tailgate drop down kits?

Lone jeep club member #1

Unread 12-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
mogo116
2013 JK Wrangler 

Haha no problem man, yea been wanting a set for a long time if I can get em cheap I'd like that alot lol
Unread 12-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
No tube fenders... Before I waste any time looking do y'all have tailgate drop down kits?
I'm not sure where you're looking but here's the link to our YJ Tube Fenders. Sometime after the first of the year we will be discontinuing them, as a YJ version of our new DeFenders will replace them.

Our TJ TrailGate will be test-fitted on a YJ soon. We suspect that it will fit the YJ without further mods but until we test it, we can't claim it.

Thanks!
Unread 12-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
mogo116
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Waste your time? What does it take to move a mouse and click?? These guys are nice enough to be on the forums offering discounts and specials too us on here and you post crap like this as if they have to cater to you hand and foot take the stick out of your *** and ask questions nicely there's no need to be disrespectful.
Unread 12-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #12
ruthole
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS

I'm not sure where you're looking but here's the link to our YJ Tube Fenders. Sometime after the first of the year we will be discontinuing them, as a YJ version of our new DeFenders will replace them.

Our TJ TrailGate will be test-fitted on a YJ soon. We suspect that it will fit the YJ without further mods but until we test it, we can't claim it.

Thanks!
I meant the de fenders I liked those better than the tube. And I'll wait till after it's tested before I buy thanks

Lone jeep club member #1

Unread 12-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #13
ruthole
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo116

Waste your time? What does it take to move a mouse and click?? These guys are nice enough to be on the forums offering discounts and specials too us on here and you post crap like this as if they have to cater to you hand and foot take the stick out of your *** and ask questions nicely there's no need to be disrespectful.
What's the point of beating around a website if they don't have something and I can just ask the man his self right here. Isn't mean to be disrespectful my bad

Lone jeep club member #1

Unread 12-20-2011, 06:09 PM   #14
teknics

Is there any way you can give me a quote for that rear tire carrier stinger including the bolts and bushings? (dont need the corner mounts or tire straps) Also how far off is the one bent side cant really see in the pic.
teknics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #15
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknics
Is there any way you can give me a quote for that rear tire carrier stinger including the bolts and bushings? (dont need the corner mounts or tire straps) Also how far off is the one bent side cant really see in the pic.
You'll have to contact our sales department for pricing on the extra stuff. 952-849-5911 or sales@poisonspyder.com. They can also get you a shipping quote. I don't know exactly how bent it is, i couldn't even tell just by looking at it. But be prepared to do some blacksmithing on it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.