Poison Spyder Full Cage Kits with Lazer-Fit features - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder Full Cage Kits with Lazer-Fit features

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 07-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #31
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Poison Spyder Lazer-Fit Full Cage Kit for LJ!

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #32
IEcrawlerTJ01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Since when does Larry have 2 lj's?!

He is starting to be like Gerald. Lj hoarder! Haha

Nuff said...
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #33
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEcrawlerTJ01 View Post
Since when does Larry have 2 lj's?!

He is starting to be like Gerald. Lj hoarder! Haha
LOL...the top one belongs to Justin from Rock Krawler Suspension. It has the full Daddy Longlegs body armor kit so of course Larry had to take it for a drive at last weekend's All Breeds Jeep Show in PA. Seems like he drove just about every Jeep there
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #34
SpeedJeep
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Dusty,

Can we get the TJ or LJ cage with thru dash A-pillar. I want to do a write up on your cage but we really want thru dash A-pillars.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Gerald
^This
Unread 02-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #35
Topless617
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Any news yet on the full cage with the A pillars through the dash? In need of a new cage ASAP and don't like the plates that go alongside the dash!
Topless617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #36
SpeedJeep
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless617 View Post
Any news yet on the full cage with the A pillars through the dash? In need of a new cage ASAP and don't like the plates that go alongside the dash!
I wish this was Facebook so I could LIKE the crap outta your post.
Unread 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM   #37
Topless617
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedJeep
I wish this was Facebook so I could LIKE the crap outta your post.
Maybe we just need to keep bugging them and they will put it up other wise I gotta find a way to get a cage that goes through the dash!!
Unread 03-03-2014, 10:45 AM   #38
DTS
Vendor

Sorry guys but I don't have any news on a through-the-dash version of our cage. Its something we had talked about doing but I have not seen any movement on it from our product development folks.
Unread 03-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #39
Copperhead89
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I have a PSC Lazer Fit cage in my YJ, and I can't believe Poison Spyder can't tell me what soft top will fit their product. I guess they expect the customers to spend the money and do the R&D for them.
Unread 03-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #40
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead89 View Post
I have a PSC Lazer Fit cage in my YJ, and I can't believe Poison Spyder can't tell me what soft top will fit their product. I guess they expect the customers to spend the money and do the R&D for them.
Well we can tell you that it fits with the stock one. But I'm assuming you have some aftermarket top. Have you asked the soft top manufacturer if their top will fit our cage? I'll bet they wouldn't have a clue either, so I hope you're at least fair about it and posting your rant in their thread too. Why would you expect us to know about compatibility with all available aftermarket products by other manufacturers? We design it to fit with the stock JEEP hard top and soft top, which are what 90% of Jeep owners already have. Now, chances are pretty good that it will fit with just about any other aftermarket top out there, since those are, supposedly, designed to be replacements for the stock items. But we can't guarantee that some other manufacturer has designed their product to fit within the same parameters of the OE product its replacing. And its sort of unfair to expect us to go out and procure one of every other manufacturer's product in order to test fit it with ours. Now, like I've said before, if you call our sales department, chances are they have spoken with other customers who have used our product with other combinations of other manufacturers' products--possibly even the one you're using, and if so they may be able to give you an idea based on any feedback they've received.
Unread 03-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #41
Copperhead89
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Dusty, I am still in the build stages of my Jeep, and have been reluctant to buy a soft top yet because the PSC dealer I bought the cage from couldn't/wouldn't confirm it would fit any style soft top. If PSC has confirmed that a factory style soft top will fit, then I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for the info, and I apologize for the sarcastic tone of my previous post.
Unread 03-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #42
Topless617
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone possibly in the LA area that has this cage for a TJ? I have a Bestop Trektop NX and I want to test fit the top to see if it'll work with the cage or not.
Unread 03-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #43
Biglar

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless617 View Post
Anyone possibly in the LA area that has this cage for a TJ? I have a Bestop Trektop NX and I want to test fit the top to see if it'll work with the cage or not.
Topless617,
Unfortunately the Trektop NX wont work with our cage. The NX is specifically designed to work with the factory cage. Our cage adds tubing around the rear seat passengers. That additional tubing interferes with the fitment of the NX top.
Thanks,
Biglar is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #44
Copperhead89
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Hey PSC, you can add this top to the list of tops that don't fit. The Bestop Super Top soft top will not fit over the PSC Lazer Fit cage on a YJ. The problem is, the rear hoop extends back too far, and won't allow the rear window to be zipped closed. So, the only way to make this particular top fit, is to lose the rear hoop and all its supporting bars. I don't have a back seat, so its not a safety concern for me, but still, I've got a lot of cutting and grinding to do.
Unread 05-04-2014, 02:10 AM   #45
07wurubi

2000 TJ Wrangler 

There has been allot of debate in other threads on here over the use of A pillar plates versus through the dash. Has PSC done any type of rollover testing to verify the plates would hold up in a rollover just as well as through the dash will? If so, I'd very much like to see results, video or pics of it if so. I am wanting a full cage and still up in the air on which one or which way to go.

My Jeep:
00 Wrangler Sport 4.0L NV3550
4" RC LA full suspension system
Bilstein 5100 shocks all around
axles (30,8.8) with 4.88 gears ARB F/R
SYE and CV rear driveshaft from Drivelines NW
Currie HD steering (Thanks Savvy, Awesome customer service)
Savvy LED tail lights (Thanks again Savvy)
GY MT/R Kevlar 35x12.50x15 on 15x10 American Racing AR23
Bestop soft top with tinted windows
Smitty front and rear bumpers w/rear tire carrier
Smitty XRC8 winch w/synthetic rope
Smitty rear corners and rock sliders with step
Genrite aluminum 6" tube fenders front/rear
Dodge Durango steering box with Pure Jeep skid and M.O.R.E. steering brace
07wurubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.