I know this is a Jeep forum, but I thought I would post about a new systems we released for the Rhino. Some of you may have UTV's, and go on long rides out in the desert. We are always trying to develop new systems.
YAMAHA RHINO ONBOARD AIR SYSTEM
This is a new product we have developed specifically for the Yamaha Rhino's as a bolt-on kit. With this system, you can fill a typical utv tire from 0-10 PSI in about 20 seconds, when the tank it full up to 150 PSI. Not only can you fill tires, but you can seat a bead using this system.
Each kit is about a 1 week build time, as each system is built on a per order basis. This fits under the stock hood and works with all almost all aftermarket suspension systems.
$399 New Product Release Price!
- VIAIR 275C Compressor Kit
- Custom Made 1.0 Gallon Air Tank
- 110 / 145 Pressure Switch
- 40A Relay
- Tank Fittings Kit (Drain Cock, Safety Valve)
- Quick Disconnect Coupler
- 30 Ft. Coil Hose with Clip-on Air Chuck
- 20 Ft. of Power Wire
- Mounting hardware (nuts, bolts, locking washers)
- Vibration isolators
- Remote mount air filter assembly
- Two replacement air filter elements
- Air line for remote mount air filter installation
- Stainless steel braided leader hose
- Check valve
Permanent Magnetic Motor
Duty Cycle: 25% @ 100 PSI
Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Max. Amp Draw: 18 Amps
Max. CFM: 2.03