Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Thread - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15Ē/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #106
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
That is also what I was trying to figure out. I am thinking it might turn into a sage like color with some yellow tint to it.... so I think goose crap would be a fair estimation.
Over ripe avocado

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #107
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

YES.... I played with the color wheel trying to get a sense of what it would look like by adjusting the brown, and that is about what I came up with. I just couldn't figure out a way to describe it (and had to google overripe avocado).
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #108
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
YES.... I played with the color wheel trying to get a sense of what it would look like by adjusting the brown, and that is about what I came up with. I just couldn't figure out a way to describe it (and had to google overripe avocado).
mucus from a bad cold?
Unread 04-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #109
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Now you are just goofing off and being a slacker at work.

Wait, who am I to talk... I am falling (literally) asleep in class right now. in 30 minutes I am pretty sure my head will have killed my pillow, and you could launch enough fireworks to light up the world and I still wouldn't wakezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #110
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

got rust?

Unread 04-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #111
inglisleslie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

any specials on chassis saver? if there was free shipping id buy enough to do my frame!
inglisleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #112
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglisleslie View Post
any specials on chassis saver? if there was free shipping id buy enough to do my frame!
I can do something. Tell me how much do you need so I can fig best way to do free ship online
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #113
inglisleslie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I can do something. Tell me how much do you need so I can fig best way to do free ship online
I just need to paint my frame and TC skid...I probably only need 1 or 2 quarts definitely not more than a half gallon...I am a firm believer in your product...I have already bought and used 2 gallons of monstaliner(1 gal on tub, 1 gal on corners, rockers, light bar, mirrors and front bumper). Best product out there for DIY and I think many other fellow jeepers would agree with me.
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #114
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglisleslie View Post
I just need to paint my frame and TC skid...I probably only need 1 or 2 quarts definitely not more than a half gallon...I am a firm believer in your product...I have already bought and used 2 gallons of monstaliner(1 gal on tub, 1 gal on corners, rockers, light bar, mirrors and front bumper). Best product out there for DIY and I think many other fellow jeepers would agree with me.
Thanks for your vote of confidence!

OK here it is..

20 quarts of Chassis Saver Gloss Black up for sale on eBay with free shipping for 3 days.

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260767773076
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #115
inglisleslie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Thanks for your vote of confidence!

OK here it is..

20 quarts of Chassis Saver Gloss Black up for sale on eBay with free shipping for 3 days.

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260767773076
Just bought 2 quarts on ebay...im in the middle of studying for a test i have tomorrow, ill get you paid before Wednesday...no hurry on the shipping im not going to be back home working on the jeep for another 3 weeks. I turned my mom onto your Magnatile...she is looking into it for the garage in a new house they just bought in Sarasota FL last week
Unread 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #116
EricsGreen98Tj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

What about us folks that need a gallon of CS and the Monstaliner kit? What kinda deal can ya cook up for me?
Unread 04-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #117
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricsGreen98Tj View Post
What about us folks that need a gallon of CS and the Monstaliner kit? What kinda deal can ya cook up for me?
Well...Why don't you just get the kit with the free quart and on eBay all gallons of Chassis Saver have free shipping always.
Unread 04-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #118
cheech66
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just wondering if anyone has done a writeup on the application of this stuff? I am in no position to strip the underbody of my jeep but am curious of what would need to be done to do the underbody without removing everything any help would be great tks in advance!!
cheech66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #119
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech66 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has done a writeup on the application of this stuff? I am in no position to strip the underbody of my jeep but am curious of what would need to be done to do the underbody without removing everything any help would be great tks in advance!!
You just need to clean off loose rust with wire brush/scraper and then paint.
2 thin coats by brush.

Unread 05-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #120
EricsGreen98Tj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

So how thick is Chassis saver? I know you can thin it down......I was hesitant to buy CS until I found a way to paint the INSIDE of my frame. Today I found a garden sprayer at TSC that had a 16" brass wand and a very small nozzel(about 3/8" wide!). I bought them, sold in a 2 pack, took them home and put some whole milk in one just to try something thicker than water. Once I had the spout adjusted to a mist(kinda like what comes out if a sprinkler in the produce section of Krogers) i KNEW i had found my weapon for the job! Is CS thicker than milk without using the thinner?

OH BTW-What companies carry your line of products including CS and Monsta?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.