Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Thread - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Thread

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-25-2011, 09:05 AM   #181
hockeyplayer21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Any chance of doing another buy 1 get 1 free on the CS? I've been holding out on buying it in hopes for another promotion like that!

1999 WJ 4.7l - needs muffler, rotors, tires, and will be roadworthy
hockeyplayer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #182
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyplayer21 View Post
Any chance of doing another buy 1 get 1 free on the CS? I've been holding out on buying it in hopes for another promotion like that!
That's difficult to do again.

Can I get some feedback from others here?

Who is interested in a deal like this and what size, Quart or Gallon?
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #183
K-Bomb
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyplayer21
Ditto
K-Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #184
hockeyplayer21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I would buy the gallon at buy one get one free I think. One silver one gloss black to be able to do my entire frame axles bumpers etc. If that would be enough. Im almost to the point of having the frame ready for paint.

Unread 07-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #185
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

I'd definitely be interested in that. I think I'd go with a gallon as well.
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #186
Jsinclair
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in need of more CS, although a gallon would be way to much.I would be interested in buy one get one in the quart sizes if you decided to do it. A local parts store started carrying CS on it's shelves so that makes it easy to buy now local! I'll hold off on buying it for a couple days in case you decide to make a deal
Jsinclair is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #187
mcrider

I would also be interested, 1 gallon bogo free would be best for me.

Last edited by mcrider; 07-25-2011 at 06:43 PM..
mcrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #188
hockeyplayer21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Let's get this buy one get one free going!!!!

Unread 07-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #189
jm1125
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Interested In a buy one get one at the quart size
jm1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #190
55willystruck

So I finally got to a point where I could use some of the FREE Chassis Saver I got with my Monstaliner kits. With each kit of Monsta, you get a free quart of this Chassis Saver stuff. Well-temporarily anyway while the promo is going on anyway. Man, I have to say this stuff is incredible! Here's a few pics of the latest project. Was going to wait to do a full shot of the project totally completed as it will be done in Monstaliner as well, but this was just too cool to pass up, had to post these up now rather than later. Here's how it looked-a little before and after...

So I did that with the cheapest $1.99 3" brush at the local Ace Hardware. That is two coats of Chassis Saver on the tub, frame and fenders. I used up a full quart for the first coat, then only half the quart for the second. It really went on fast and smooth for the second coat. Lots of shadows and reflections due to the finish here but man this stuff looks good! This will be the base for the Monstaliner I put down tomorrow hopefully. For prep work, all I did was scrape off the loose flake stuff with a blade, then ran a grinder over the entire thing to get anything else that came off quick and dirty with the grinder. Some spots went to bare metal, some just took paint and rust. The Chassis Saver sealed this up and coated it very well. I'm VERY impressed with this stuff!!! So much so that I may need to buy a little more for a few other trailers I need to get done. This stuff is great!

Anyway, just had to share prior to the finished build. Hope you don't mind.

Best of Luck,

Mike
55willystruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #191
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55willystruck View Post
So I finally got to a point where I could use some of the FREE Chassis Saver I got with my Monstaliner kits. With each kit of Monsta, you get a free quart of this Chassis Saver stuff. Well-temporarily anyway while the promo is going on anyway. Man, I have to say this stuff is incredible! Here's a few pics of the latest project. Was going to wait to do a full shot of the project totally completed as it will be done in Monstaliner as well, but this was just too cool to pass up, had to post these up now rather than later. Here's how it looked-a little before and after...

So I did that with the cheapest $1.99 3" brush at the local Ace Hardware. That is two coats of Chassis Saver on the tub, frame and fenders. I used up a full quart for the first coat, then only half the quart for the second. It really went on fast and smooth for the second coat. Lots of shadows and reflections due to the finish here but man this stuff looks good! This will be the base for the Monstaliner I put down tomorrow hopefully. For prep work, all I did was scrape off the loose flake stuff with a blade, then ran a grinder over the entire thing to get anything else that came off quick and dirty with the grinder. Some spots went to bare metal, some just took paint and rust. The Chassis Saver sealed this up and coated it very well. I'm VERY impressed with this stuff!!! So much so that I may need to buy a little more for a few other trailers I need to get done. This stuff is great!

Anyway, just had to share prior to the finished build. Hope you don't mind.

Best of Luck,

Mike
Share all you want, we love these type of posts!!
Unread 07-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #192
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Fantastic post! Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to see that shat with Monstaliner on it. Nice work and awesome project!

NOTE ON THE CS PROMO THAT HAS BEEN ASKED FOR: We will have a decision on this soon and we will be doing something but I am not certian of the final details. We have over 2000 stores selling CS so please understand that we must have some discretion and loyalty to these customers.
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #193
Showtime3492
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Definetly interested in a buy one get one hell even if it was gallon for a quart or quart for quart.

2000 XJ--- 4.6 stroker. Saved from the grave- everything swapped or modded. I hate this thing :)
Showtime3492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #194
sandandson
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I got free chassis saver with my Monstaliner kit, and didn't need to use any.

This thread has me itching for a project to use it on. The quart just sits on the shelf in the shed.

I'm this close to taking a grinding wheel to one of my cars just to see how well it works. LOL
sandandson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #195
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Okay I don't know how well this is going to do anyone, but to me it was awesome.

I grabbed the paint bucket from the last time I painted under the jeep, couple months ago, that I wiped out with the brush so there wasnt much paint left. Anyways I started squeezing it, trying to get the paint to crack out of the inside like paint normally does, and I noticed it start to seperate in one spot. So I worked at it a little.

I don't know what it says to others, but to me it shows how durable and crack resistant this product is.
I knew it was hard to scratch, but now I know even without prep work, it should flex without cracking and flaking to a pretty good extent.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/building-recovery-bumpers-pics-1184330/
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.