New Vendor! Rockridge 4WD Checking In... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > New Vendor! Rockridge 4WD Checking In...

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #16
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockridge4WD View Post
Im on it! What all you want to see?
Oh dear... I wasnt prepared for such a great response!

Speaking on behalf of WJ owners we can always use a nice source for suspension components, things like extended sway bar links and discos (like JKS) for the front. I dont think anyone currently makes discos for WJ rear but given the design it would be pretty easy. Saguaro sells some nice shackle mounts for the front of WJs that go in place of the factory tow hooks. A-arm spacers are also very important but everyone who makes one seems to think its worth $100 for what is just a block of metal with holes drilled into it.

Things that always go on WJs that we need good sources for are window regulators, theres a stupid plastic block that always breaks. Somebody out there sells an alluminum replacement block thats bulletproof but hes hard to track down. WJs also are known for having faulty blend doors and there is a kit with replacement parts that allows owners to fix it through their glove boxes a guaranteed seller because a good 50% of all WJs will inevitably have it happen at some point in their life.

I would say bumpers and sliders but those are pretty big heavy duty items that (while it will make a couple customers happy) will probably take up a ton of space vs how many of them you'll actually sell. A nice affordable slider option wouldnt hurt though!

KOR sells some great WJ stuff (such as specialty trackbar bushings, 3/4" spacers (for leveling purposes), etc) but their shipping costs are through the roof. Anything you can find that you think WJ owners would love and you can offer for a competetive price with reasonable shipping would be a nice addition to your inventory. While everyone sees soccer moms and teenage kids driving around stock WJs all the time... the amount of them being lifted and wheeled is growing dramatically as they fall in price and the demand for parts will only grow

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #17
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Oh dear... I wasnt prepared for such a great response!

Speaking on behalf of WJ owners we can always use a nice source for suspension components, things like extended sway bar links and discos (like JKS) for the front. I dont think anyone currently makes discos for WJ rear but given the design it would be pretty easy. Saguaro sells some nice shackle mounts for the front of WJs that go in place of the factory tow hooks. A-arm spacers are also very important but everyone who makes one seems to think its worth $100 for what is just a block of metal with holes drilled into it.

Things that always go on WJs that we need good sources for are window regulators, theres a stupid plastic block that always breaks. Somebody out there sells an alluminum replacement block thats bulletproof but hes hard to track down. WJs also are known for having faulty blend doors and there is a kit with replacement parts that allows owners to fix it through their glove boxes a guaranteed seller because a good 50% of all WJs will inevitably have it happen at some point in their life.

I would say bumpers and sliders but those are pretty big heavy duty items that (while it will make a couple customers happy) will probably take up a ton of space vs how many of them you'll actually sell. A nice affordable slider option wouldnt hurt though!

KOR sells some great WJ stuff (such as specialty trackbar bushings, 3/4" spacers (for leveling purposes), etc) but their shipping costs are through the roof. Anything you can find that you think WJ owners would love and you can offer for a competetive price with reasonable shipping would be a nice addition to your inventory. While everyone sees soccer moms and teenage kids driving around stock WJs all the time... the amount of them being lifted and wheeled is growing dramatically as they fall in price and the demand for parts will only grow
Well awesome. I've got a ton on my plate but Grand owners won't be left out I can assure you. I'll start looking into more accessories for you folk.

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Rockridge4WD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #18
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Well said, I like your company already based on the personal touch and openness to ideas. I've got your page bookmarked

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #19
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Well said, I like your company already based on the personal touch and openness to ideas. I've got your page bookmarked
Consider me to be your inside guy. Seriously, save my email and if you have any questions, shoot em over. I like ideas as well. sales@rockridge4wd.com

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 05-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #20
pistonhead
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Great store and killer service thanks
pistonhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #21
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonhead View Post
Great store and killer service thanks
Thanks BEN!

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.