New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #31
joshrad
Who needs roads?

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTEC View Post
If this is the battery you have then yes, the battery mount will fit in an XJ. You will want one of our Group 34 mounts for that battery. We have a few different styles to choose from to fit any particular build but this should suit you.

To some people's surprise, there are quite a few different yellow tops. mostly everyone is referring to either the 34 or 34/78 but there are others available. Most jeeps either use a 25,35 or 34. I had a 34 in my Cherokee. Yellow Tops
Yeah that's the one I have. I saw you mention a custom Jeep top for the mounts but I can't seem to find it on your site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Once the members of jeepforum get drunk enough, anyone can be a lawyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz_Soldier
Wait! Does that mean XJs are Xtreme Jeeps?
joshrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #32
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
We leave modifications like those up to the end user if they like and it helps keep prices down. We did however locate the nuts/bolts at the very top of the tray to help easily bolt the tops down. For some reason, other mount manufacturers' put the bolt/nut location down on the side of the tray making it hard to get at if the space is cramped.
Quote:
If this is the battery you have then yes, the battery mount will fit in an XJ. You will want one of our Group 34 mounts for that battery. We have a few different styles to choose from to fit any particular build but this should suit you.

To some people's surprise, there are quite a few different yellow tops. mostly everyone is referring to either the 34 or 34/78 but there are others available. Most jeeps either use a 25,35 or 34. I had a 34 in my Cherokee. Yellow Tops

Thanks.
Sweet, I'll have to pick one of these up with the mushroom cloud top since I work with explosives

Guess I can just tack weld the nuts to the underside so I don't have to fool with them everytime? (that sounded horrible...)
Unread 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #33
ARTEC
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrad View Post
Yeah that's the one I have. I saw you mention a custom Jeep top for the mounts but I can't seem to find it on your site?
pm sent.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
Quick Links: Battery Mounts ULTIMATE HIGH STEER QUART CRATE Axle Trusses Fuel Cell Mounts

ARTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #34
ARTEC
Vendor

Thanks for the order Josh.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
Quick Links: Battery Mounts ULTIMATE HIGH STEER QUART CRATE Axle Trusses Fuel Cell Mounts

Unread 08-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #35
ARTEC
Vendor

It's been a really busy few weeks since we last posted. Thank you for your support and business.

We have some big and really exciting changes/additions coming to our company in the near future. Look out for some awesome products on the horizon.

SOME REASONS TO CHOOSE AN ARTEC BATTERY MOUNT:

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:21 PM   #36
ARTEC
Vendor

Wow, a bunch of orders for battery mounts came in yesterday and all of them shipped. Thanks Jeepers.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 08-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #37
b0bbymc
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey man i hav a Die Hard Platinum P-1. I tried to get the P-4 from the sears in my town but they were out. I think the P-1 is a group 34 just without the sideposts. Will it fit in your PC1500 mounts? IF so i will be ordering one of ur boxes with a custom lid by the end of next week...
b0bbymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #38
ARTEC
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bbymc View Post
Hey man i hav a Die Hard Platinum P-1. I tried to get the P-4 from the sears in my town but they were out. I think the P-1 is a group 34 just without the sideposts. Will it fit in your PC1500 mounts? IF so i will be ordering one of ur boxes with a custom lid by the end of next week...
The P-1 is a group 34 and you are right, it has no sideposts, but the terminals are also reversed in comparison to a normal group 34. Everything will work fine with our PC1500 battery mount. PM the design of the custom top you want. Thanks.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 08-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #39
ARTEC
Vendor

Here's another shot of the flame top powdercoated. Its been pretty popular lately. Get one of these designer tops for only an additional $7.95.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 08-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #40
ARTEC
Vendor

A bunch of orders came in over the weekend. Thanks. They all shipped yesterday.

Another thing to keep in mind about our product...If you need something custom we can usually make it happen very quickly. Just the other day someone needed 3/8" holes in their mounts instead of 1/4" and someone else wanted a custom vehicle logo in their mount top. All very quick for us to do since we have our own machinery in-house.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 08-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #41
TJQ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
These dual Odyssey mounts have also been really popular recently. The great thing about these is that you get the advantages of a dual battery setup in about the space (just 1/8" taller) of a regular groups 34 and 35 batteries which are common to most jeeps. Personally verified that it works in TJ's and JK's. If your vehicle can fit any optima battery, this will fit.

I currently have 1 Diehard P4 34/78 with the dual posts. I'm planning to run dual batteries in the near future. Do you make a lid to accommodate 2 of these batteries since they have the side posts?
TJQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #42
ARTEC
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJQ View Post
I currently have 1 Diehard P4 34/78 with the dual posts. I'm planning to run dual batteries in the near future. Do you make a lid to accommodate 2 of these batteries since they have the side posts?
The P4 is a much larger battery than the 925s shown above so bottom to bottom wouldn't really work. We could set it up as either a back to back dual battery mount or side-by-side.

Here are examples from optima mounts.

Back to back

Side by side

Pricing would be roughly similiar to these optimas ~$69 for bare steel.

I don't have them made yet, but if you wanted the bare steel version, I could have it done by next week. The powdercoated version would be the next week probably (+$16).

Which would you prefer?

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 08-28-2010, 07:00 PM   #43
TJQ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
The P4 is a much larger battery than the 925s shown above so bottom to bottom wouldn't really work. We could set it up as either a back to back dual battery mount or side-by-side.

Pricing would be roughly similiar to these optimas ~$69 for bare steel.

I don't have them made yet, but if you wanted the bare steel version, I could have it done by next week. The powdercoated version would be the next week probably (+$16).

Which would you prefer?
Thanks for replying. I'm going to need to take a look under my hood before I make a decision. When I'm ready, I'll send you a pm.
TJQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #44
ARTEC
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJQ View Post
Thanks for replying. I'm going to need to take a look under my hood before I make a decision. When I'm ready, I'll send you a pm.
Sounds good. I'll be here.

For those of you who need a certain type of mount made, but we don't offer it normally, we can always make one for you. Just let us know what you want and for what battery it's for.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 09-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #45
ARTEC
Vendor

Here's the pictures of the NEW Odyssey PC1750 mount. These also work for the Sears Diehard Platinum P2 batteries as well which have been extremely popular lately.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.