New Vendor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > New Vendor

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
TAL4x4
Vendor

New Vendor

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves, We are Deeply discounted 4x4 & off-road lifts & accessories | Truck Accessory Liquidators

Deeply discounted 4x4 & off-road lifts & accessories | Truck Accessory Liquidators

We offer a nice selection of suspension and body lift kits from Zone Offroad Products, Skyjacker, Superlift, Rancho and Trailmaster we also offer a full line of JKS Products, HiLift Jacks, and Warn Winches. Please feel free to check out our website and call or email if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Jason Goodwin
Sales Director Ecommerce
Truck Accessory Liquidators
Deeply discounted 4x4 & off-road lifts & accessories | Truck Accessory Liquidators

TAL4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #2
undercoverfab
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL4x4 View Post
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves, We are Deeply discounted 4x4 & off-road lifts & accessories | Truck Accessory Liquidators

We offer a nice selection of suspension and body lift kits from Zone Offroad Products, Skyjacker, Superlift, Rancho and Trailmaster we also offer a full line of JKS Products, HiLift Jacks, and Warn Winches. Please feel free to check out our website and call or email if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Jason Goodwin
Sales Director Ecommerce
Truck Accessory Liquidators
Welcome Jason.
(334) 873-4000

Jeep Forum 10% Off Discount Code: jeepforum.com

Check us out on Facebook

undercoverfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
Niceface
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Jason-

Can you shoot me over a price on a 1.25 JKS body lift for 04 TJ please. Thanks

Shipped to business 77018. I can provide UPS acct#
Niceface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
TAL4x4
Vendor

jks body lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceface View Post
Jason-

Can you shoot me over a price on a 1.25 JKS body lift for 04 TJ please. Thanks

Shipped to business 77018. I can provide UPS acct#
Here is a link to the lift on our site, if you call me and do it over the phone, I can give you the inside track on a deal that will start Friday for free shipping , or get your UPS info and charge the shipping to your own account.

JKS B1 Body Lifts | Truck Accessory Liquidators

The kit is $121.50
TAL4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.