Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Black Magic Brake Pads and RCV AXLES

6K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  CobraMarty 
#1 ·
THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15"/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Black Magic Brake Pads and RCV AXLES

You wanted it?! Well 4LowParts is happy to announce the NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15"/16″ Big Brake Kit with Black Magic Brake Pads and RCV AXLES COMBO!!!

***We are offering a special "combo-package" deal. BUT the Brake Kits and RCV axles are always available separately! We also have the combo deal on the 17" kits as well!

***Please be advised THE BIG BRAKE KITS are available on our site for pre-purchase on backorder, and will be shipping in 7-10 days!!

The NEW knuckles in this kit accept RCV Axles and are Pre-machined to eliminate any grinding by the customer which cures any fitment issues!!

Dual Mode Caliper mounting allows for both kits on the same knuckles with only a rotor swap to fit inside both 15" and 16" rims

This is a bolt in larger front rotor and dual piston caliper kit for the following Jeep Models:

1990-2006 Wrangler, TJ Wrangler in all trim levels including Rubicon and Unlimited Dana 30 and Dana 44 front axles

1990* Comanche

1990*-2001 Cherokee

1993-1998 Grand Cherokee

(*Kits will fit pre 1990 inner C if they are converted to TJ style unit bearings and upper balljoints)

Kits come standard with Black Magic Brake Pads.

Newly designed Big Brake kit with NEW High Strength Nodular Iron steering knuckles; not re-worked OEM to eliminate the hassle of added core charges and knuckle return shipping!

All new knuckles are ABS Compatible

New Knuckle is 100% made in the USA

Drivers-side Knuckle(only) can be ordered with a reverse taper for tie-rod flip.

Kit will work in both modes with either the early or late unit bearings used on the Wrangler.
The newly designed Vanco Dual Mode Big Brake Kit Includes:

· Left and Right high strength nodular iron Dual Mode Steering Knuckles
· New not re-manufactured corrosion resistant Zinc Plated 48mm dual piston Calipers
· Black Magic Brake Pads
· Optional Rotors for 16" rims
· New Centric Premium Rotors (not re-manufactured)
· Mounting Hardware including cotter pins, caliper saddle bolts and new banjo bolts with crush washers
· Instruction pack
· Optional RCV Axles

Thank you!

Garza

See less See more
#18 ·
17" BBK RCV's

Does / will the 17" kit work with RCV's ?

#24 ·
I want to be absolutely sure that the kit is compatible with RCV axles. Specifically is the kit compatible in both forms (15 and 16 inch). I have been told and am under the impression that the kit is compatible with RCV in its 15 inch form but if you go the 16 inch route they are not compatible. Can you confirm this is the case or verify they are RCV compatible in both forms please.

#25 ·
I want to be absolutely sure that the kit is compatible with RCV axles. Specifically is the kit compatible in both forms (15 and 16 inch). I have been told and am under the impression that the kit is compatible with RCV in its 15 inch form but if you go the 16 inch route they are not compatible. Can you confirm this is the case or verify they are RCV compatible in both forms please.
Considering the new 15"/16" Dual Mode kit uses the same knuckles whomever told you that is highly misinformed. I have installed RCV's with the Dual Mode kit in 15", 16", and even the new 17" and can verify that RCV's fit quite nicely in all of them.

#30 ·
First off I'm not knocking 4 low parts. I ordered the vanco kit on sept 20th from vanco. I have called once a week since then with the same answer "next week." The money has been taken out of my account 11/06/2014. Called tonight... There was a problem with the knuckles so "next week"" again. Wtf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.