Just got a press release that Superchips is releasing a new programmer specifically for Jeeps. It has some interesting features for both high performance and offroad use. Here's the info:
**Superchips Announces First Jeep Off-Road Programmer**
//Sanford////, FL// – Superchips announces the March 16th release of the first off-road programmer in the industry with the new Flashpaq for Jeep (part no. 3875).
Superchips’ focus on the Jeep experience is evident as they spent months extensively working with Jeep enthusiasts to create unique off-road features found in the Flashpaq for Jeep applications. On-road Jeep enthusiasts shouldn’t worry; the Flashpaq also includes a full selection of Superchips street performance features.
**All New Off-Road Specific Features***
• Low throttle response crawling tune included
• 4-HI locking axle control
• Transfer case gear change correction
• Idle control for accessories
• TPMS threshold adjustment for use on different terrains
• Check www.superchips.com
for announcements of additional features as they are available
**Standard Superchips Performance Features***
• Performance tune included
• Tire size adjustment for electronic speedometer correction
• Real-time vehicle sensor display and data logging
• Works with most intake and exhaust kits
• Adjustable shift points, firmness, speed and engine rev limiter
• Check ignition timing and fluid temperatures
• Read, display and clear engine DTCs
(* Features vary by Jeep model. Check www.superchips.com
for specific features for each vehicle covered.)
The Flashpaq for Jeep will launch with full coverage for many popular Jeeps including: 98 – 06 TJ (4.0L), 07 – 09 JK (3.8L), 99 – 01 Cherokee XJ (4.0L), 99 – 04 Grand Cherokee WJ (4.0L, 4.7L, 4.7L HO), 05 – 08 Grand Cherokee WK (4.7L, 5.7L HEMI), and 06 – 08 Commander XK (4.7L, 5.7L HEMI).
The off-road bred Jeeps are now even more exciting for street use with a Superchips’ performance tune installed. The performance tune provides enhanced throttle response, optimized shift points, and noticeable drivability improvements. Beta tests resulted in gains of 24 RWHP and 28 lb-ft torque for the TJ 4.0L; 18 RWHP and 22 lb-ft torque for JK 3.8L; 21 HP and 18 HP and 26 lb-ft torque for Hemi-equipped Commander and Grand Cherokees.
I have ordered a bunch of these and am selling them at a special preorder price of $329.00 plus a nominal shipping charge.
PM me if you'd like to jump on in - this is going to be a very exciting product.