JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   New Rough Country Jeep Cherokee XJ Winch BUMPER! Great Deal From Rockridge 4WD! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/new-rough-country-jeep-cherokee-xj-winch-bumper-great-deal-rockridge-4wd-1387278/)

Rockridge4WD 06-29-2012 11:41 PM

New Rough Country Jeep Cherokee XJ Winch BUMPER! Great Deal From Rockridge 4WD!

3 Attachment(s)
New Rough Country Jeep Cherokee XJ Winch BUMPER!
Great Deal From Rockridge 4WD!

This high-tensile steel bumper gives Jeep XJ's a menacing look while providing more tire clearance and better approach angles for flexing. With it's durable carbon black coating, this stubby bumper will turn heads on and off the highway. A recessed winch mount plate helps protect your winch and line as it rests partially hidden behind the bumper, and allows you to mount the winch fairlead on the outside for ease of use. Upgrade your XJ Front Bumper with some eye-catching upgrades such as an optional light bar with mounting brackets, or heavy-duty Stinger for a high-profile look. A mountable set of D-rings is also available and can be used with either accessory.

Benefits:
Easy bolt-on installation.
Aggressive appearance.
Recessed winch plate.
Durable black carbon powdercoating.
Gain more tire clearance and achieve better approach angles.
Fairlead mounts to the outside of the bumper for ease of use.

Notes:
Fits 84-01 Jeep XJ Cherokee models ONLY.

Kit Contents:
*Winch bumper, winch plate and hardware.

Just shoot me an email or give me a call and lets get you one of these sweet new and affordable bumpers!

Includes base bumper with winch plate and mounting hardware & your choice to add the optional D-Rings, optional Stinger or Optional Light Bar!

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com
509-588-7800

:cheers2:

Rockridge4WD 07-04-2012 03:11 PM

Check it!! Rockridge now has ALL Rough Country products available!! Call us for a quote or check out the site!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 07-09-2012 03:08 PM

Can't beat the price! Call Today!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 07-18-2012 12:14 PM

This is a great deal for a great XJ Winch Bumper!!

Check it out!!

Contact Erin
Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

jmccallie 07-18-2012 12:50 PM

Well Ill be the first to reply, I ordered one for my xj from my buddy who is a rough country rep here in Michigan. Should be here tomorrow! Got the stinger and winch plate with d rings! Cant wait. Rough country is doing great and its about time they stepped up and started making more stuff! Keep up the good work.

Rockridge4WD 07-18-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmccallie (Post 13885650)
Well Ill be the first to reply, I ordered one for my xj from my buddy who is a rough country rep here in Michigan. Should be here tomorrow! Got the stinger and winch plate with d rings! Cant wait. Rough country is doing great and its about time they stepped up and started making more stuff! Keep up the good work.

Sweet. Thanks for the post. And since it was a buddy of yours I won't even give you a hard time LOL. :cheers2:

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 07-27-2012 12:25 PM

Check out our Rough Country Deals!!

Rockridge 4WD!

Erin
Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 07-31-2012 12:06 PM

Great XJ bumper with out breaking the bank!

Erin@Rockridge4Wd.com

Rockridge4WD 08-09-2012 12:19 PM

Good deal on an XJ Bumper!! IN STOCK!

ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 08-18-2012 01:33 PM

This bumper is a GREAT bang for you buck! Plus customize it with a Stinger or Light Bar! Also available D-Ring kit! One mean bumper for your XJ at a awesome price! Contact Erin for the hookup!

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

:highfive:

Rockridge4WD 09-19-2012 04:36 PM

Rockridge4WD 10-18-2012 04:19 PM

Been awhile since we showed off the sweet & AFFORDABLE Rough Country XJ bumper. Check it out here on our site!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Sales@rockridge4wd.com
www.rockridge4wd.com
509-588-7800

Rockridge4WD 10-30-2012 04:34 PM

Don't forget all of you XJ LOVERS, to check out this new Winch Bumper by Rough Country!!

Always the best deals at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Rockridge4WD 12-03-2012 01:24 PM

Rough country xj winch bumper in stock and ready to ship to your door step to make your jeep cherokee xj look sweet with multiple up-grades for your bumper

Blake
sales@rockridge4wd.com
www.rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 01-09-2013 05:39 PM

This bumper is AWESOME! Complete with winch plate and all for under $400 bucks!!

Contact Erin for the hook up!

Good in stock!!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

The time now is 01:21 AM.