MX6 monotube adjustable shocks - After Christmas sale! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > MX6 monotube adjustable shocks - After Christmas sale!

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

MX6 monotube adjustable shocks - After Christmas sale!

I'm sure that many of you are familiar with the MX6 monotube adjustable shocks -

This is the world's first adjustable high pressure monotube shock. Monotube shocks are the pinnacle of shock technology, offering the best ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid shock response time of any type of shock. What's extra nice is the ability to dramatically soften them or firm them up depending on your mood, road conditions or if you're towing. They have six adjustment positions. They are very easy to adjust - at the bottom of each shock is a small adjustment knob that you simply turn to adjust the valving.

They are available for many Jeep applications, including the WJ, ZJ, XJ, TJ, YJ, and CJ, both stock height and lifted.

There are also universal applications for taller lifts. You can check out the applications chart here:

http://www.explorerprocomp.com/PDFs/07cat/72-91.pdf

Like all monotube shocks, the MX6 are normally quite expensive - $400.00 for the set of four. However, Santa Kolak is still hard at work even though Christmas is over, I have a very good deal to announce -

I am putting them on sale for a very short period of time for $335.00 for the set of four. That's the lowest price anywhere for these shocks.

And for the first time ever I'm offering free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states!

These shocks have a lifetime warranty. I've been selling them for almost 7 years now and many hundreds of Jeepers are using them. Feedback has always been outstanding and of course I use them on my own Jeeps as well. These are the most impressive shocks I've ever owned or tested.

PM me with your vehicle details if you'd like a set.

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.