Kevin's ZJ/XJ front HD trackbar conversion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Kevin's ZJ/XJ front HD trackbar conversion

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

Kevin's ZJ/XJ front HD trackbar conversion

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the front trackbar conversion that Kevin's Offroad manufactures for the ZJ and XJ - it replaces the stock setup with a much more rigid design for better death wobble resistance and it enhances suspension travel by eliminating the balljoint at the frame end.

For lots more information, here's the link to the informational page on his web site:

http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/tbconversion.html

I am a dealer for all of Kevin's Offroad's products, and while I'm not allowed per my dealer agreement to offer a discount on the parts themselves, I am going to offer free shipping for a limited time on the front trackbar conversion. That's a savings of $19.00.

PM me if you would like to purchase the trackbar conversion - I run it on my 1998 ZJ and can attest to its excellent performance - it's Kevin's most popular product for many good reasons

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.