JK Vertex Rocker Guards and Vertex Step Sliders from Full Metal Fabworks
JK Vertex Rocker Guards and Vertex Step Sliders
The Vertex High Clearance Rocker Guards and Vertex Step Sliders start with the same platform and are:
- CAD designed to hug the contours of the JK body
- Laser cut from 3/16th plate steel, precision CNC brake formed
- All seamless 1.75”x.120 seamless DOM tubing construction
- The Sliders and Rocker guards are held in place by 13 Grade 8 fasteners and 2 sandwich plates per side and are designed to allow maximum ground clearance without requiring welding, drilling, or cutting.
- Rockers are offered in two different forms: The high clearance Vertex Rocker guard (pictured at top) or the Vertex Slider Step (pictured below) which has a built-in step to assist with entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Available for both 2-Door and 4-Door model Jeep JK Wranglers from 2007-current.
- Compatible with any known lift kit, including long arms and body lifts.
Just like our bumpers, both styles of rocker guards feature a 3-piece badge logo rather than a laser cut-out logo, This 3 piece badge is TIG welded together to form a single piece and ultimately eliminate an area that could collect and trap debris and moisture potentially leading to future issues with oxidation.
Pricing and options:
- 4-dr: $589 bare
- 2-dr: $577 bare
- Add $185 for powder coating, satin black.
Note: powder coating charges INCLUDE additional packaging materials and time necessary for shipping a large powder coated part. Adding a powder coating option typically will increase lead time by 4-5 days.
To order or for shipping quotes call 909-792-9777 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST or pm us with a full shipping address.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|