12K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  dkrits171 
#1 ·
We value our JEEPForum customers!!

THE JEEPFORUM DISCOUNT IS ON!!!
Enter JF1299 in the discount code box.
Click "APPLY"

10% off everything you need!

#2 ·
Take advantage of this discount available to Jeep Forum Members.

#3 ·
It's on!!

#4 ·
Most parts ship same day or next day at this time.

#5 ·
Yes, you get a discount!

#6 ·
Don't forget your discount!!

#7 ·
Of course, I needed other information so I was crawling another thread and found a link to the Brown Dog discount. Unfortunately, I didn't find it in time; I ordered my motor mounts for my 2.5L a few days ago and they arrived very well packaged, very well painted and looking solid. I'm looking forward to putting them in.

If you're looking for mounts, Tim at Brown Dog is your man! Very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful even after the sale was complete. We talked for about 20 minutes and I learned a lot to prepare me for my 2.5L rebuild and reinstallation.:cheers2:

Thanks Tim!

~DM

#9 ·
Thank you for your kind words. Qualified help is available 24/7

#8 ·
Use the discount. It's...free money!

#11 ·
Thanks for your business. I am looking at your kit right now. It will go out tomorrow.

#12 ·
Some of you might break something this weekend. Take some of the sting out by using the Jeep Forum Discount.

#14 ·
I just read that sticky and JESUS!!! My bolts haven't sheered yet but at high acceleration my fan is making sounds that tell me it won't long till they will. I've never installed Engine Mounts so if anyone could point me towards any useful write-ups it would be a big help. I'll be switching them out the second my brown dogs get here.

#16 ·
Yes, the discount is on. Products ship in 24 hours or less (including the same day on most).

#17 ·
Oh yeah. It's on!

#18 ·
Don't leave money on the table. Use the discount!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.