JcrOffroad Annual 'Back in Black / Black Friday' Sale is underway! - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 Old 11-05-2013, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
brimy311
Registered User
 
brimy311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: southwestern, michigan
Posts: 2,211
JcrOffroad Annual 'Back in Black / Black Friday' Sale is underway!

Here's the flyer, visit our homepage to see more about each item!
www.jcroffroad.com

Remember: When something sells out, it is no longer available at that price! We normally sell out about 50% of our 'Back in Black' sale before Black Friday. So don't delay! More stuff to be offered on Black Friday!




JcrOffroad
info@jcroffroad.com
269.353.1184

Like us on Facebook for up to date product updates and specials!
Follow us on Twitter!
brimy311 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 Old 11-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Cuder
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,726
I ordered the sliders, I also have the Dagger bumper. Great quality!!!!
Cuder is offline  
post #3 of 37 Old 11-10-2013, 03:09 AM
KG6KJS
Member
 
KG6KJS's Avatar
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glendora
Posts: 279
Garage
Nice Deal, just bought tj deluxe tire carrier, free shipping, free roto cans, free led lights, forum discount = Hundreds of dollars saved. :-)
KG6KJS is offline  
post #4 of 37 Old 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM
afbond03
Registered User
 
afbond03's Avatar
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Surprise
Posts: 629
AHHH! Meant to save for this! After years of never buying stuff for my XJ during these sales I told myself I would get my rear bumper through this for my JK. Need to find somethings to sale off.

You know Jesus wasn't married. No wife lets you come home after three days with the excuse "I was dead".
afbond03 is offline  
post #5 of 37 Old 11-13-2013, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
brimy311
Registered User
 
brimy311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: southwestern, michigan
Posts: 2,211
Thanks for the orders everyone! A few things are close to selling out, so don't wait!

JcrOffroad
info@jcroffroad.com
269.353.1184

Like us on Facebook for up to date product updates and specials!
Follow us on Twitter!
brimy311 is offline  
post #6 of 37 Old 11-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Insane
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 156
Order sunken bumper last Friday, im ready to get it!!!

Suggestions on paint type?
Insane is offline  
post #7 of 37 Old 11-13-2013, 01:48 PM
KG6KJS
Member
 
KG6KJS's Avatar
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glendora
Posts: 279
Garage
Just ordered some more stuff. Thank you for not making us wait until Black Friday.
KG6KJS is offline  
post #8 of 37 Old 11-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Insane
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 156
On the 'in stock' bumpers for these deals, how long does it take to get them shipped out?
Insane is offline  
post #9 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 10:52 AM
hewesyourdaddy
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Richmond Hill
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
On the 'in stock' bumpers for these deals, how long does it take to get them shipped out?
Good question..... I ordered my front bumper Sunday night. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet. I wasn't really expecting to have them ship immediately. I had to wait for my last one to be made, so I figured the same with this one. It's well worth the wait.... BTW, I used black, high temp, semi-gloss engine paint after I prepped the bumper. Dupli-Color Ford Semi-gloss Black. It dries rock hard and looks good. I tend to use it on anything metal - undercarriage, calipers, water pumps, etc.
hewesyourdaddy is offline  
post #10 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Insane
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy View Post

Good question..... I ordered my front bumper Sunday night. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet. I wasn't really expecting to have them ship immediately. I had to wait for my last one to be made, so I figured the same with this one. It's well worth the wait.... BTW, I used black, high temp, semi-gloss engine paint after I prepped the bumper. Dupli-Color Ford Semi-gloss Black. It dries rock hard and looks good. I tend to use it on anything metal - undercarriage, calipers, water pumps, etc.
Guess I was thinking IN STOCK to mean it will ship sooner...just getting antsy!!! I know the bumper will be awesome...

Thanks for the info...
Insane is offline  
post #11 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 07:04 PM
hewesyourdaddy
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Richmond Hill
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Guess I was thinking IN STOCK to mean it will ship sooner...just getting antsy!!! I know the bumper will be awesome...

Thanks for the info...
When you get your bumper on, post a few pics. I've got a buddy with a new JK and he can't decide what bumper to get. I'm trying to talk him into a JCR.
hewesyourdaddy is offline  
post #12 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Cuder
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy View Post
When you get your bumper on, post a few pics. I've got a buddy with a new JK and he can't decide what bumper to get. I'm trying to talk him into a JCR.
You should show him JK the bumper that I coated with Dupl color Armor bedliner for a friend of mine, there are pictures in my build thread below. I ordered the slinders on the 8th, still waiting for shipping info, but worth the wait.
Cuder is offline  
post #13 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Insane
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy View Post

When you get your bumper on, post a few pics. I've got a buddy with a new JK and he can't decide what bumper to get. I'm trying to talk him into a JCR.
Got em on sale right now...love the looks. Will post pics when I get it. They said it should ship, maybe next week. Takes 2-3 days to get it after shipping.
Insane is offline  
post #14 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 07:30 PM
hewesyourdaddy
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Richmond Hill
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuder View Post
You should show him JK the bumper that I coated with Dupl color Armor bedliner for a friend of mine, there are pictures in my build thread below. I ordered the slinders on the 8th, still waiting for shipping info, but worth the wait.
Just saw it. Looks great and i will show him. I'm thinking about using that stuff on my factory fender flares. Do you think it will stick ok?
hewesyourdaddy is offline  
post #15 of 37 Old 11-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Cuder
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy View Post
Just saw it. Looks great and i will show him. I'm thinking about using that stuff on my factory fender flares. Do you think it will stick ok?
No, use this.
http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion-for-plastic/
Cuder is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome