JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   JcrOffroad Annual 'Back in Black / Black Friday' Sale is underway! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/jcroffroad-annual-back-black-black-friday-sale-underway-1759754/)

brimy311 11-05-2013 05:50 AM

JcrOffroad Annual 'Back in Black / Black Friday' Sale is underway!

Here's the flyer, visit our homepage to see more about each item!
www.jcroffroad.com

Remember: When something sells out, it is no longer available at that price! We normally sell out about 50% of our 'Back in Black' sale before Black Friday. So don't delay! More stuff to be offered on Black Friday!

http://www.jcroffroad.com/images/Car...ack-Flyer3.png

Cuder 11-09-2013 08:26 PM

I ordered the sliders, I also have the Dagger bumper. Great quality!!!!

KG6KJS 11-10-2013 03:09 AM

Nice Deal, just bought tj deluxe tire carrier, free shipping, free roto cans, free led lights, forum discount = Hundreds of dollars saved. :-)

afbond03 11-11-2013 07:51 PM

AHHH! Meant to save for this! After years of never buying stuff for my XJ during these sales I told myself I would get my rear bumper through this for my JK. Need to find somethings to sale off.

brimy311 11-13-2013 11:58 AM

Thanks for the orders everyone! A few things are close to selling out, so don't wait!

Insane 11-13-2013 01:25 PM

Order sunken bumper last Friday, im ready to get it!!!

Suggestions on paint type?

KG6KJS 11-13-2013 01:48 PM

Just ordered some more stuff. Thank you for not making us wait until Black Friday.

Insane 11-14-2013 05:53 PM

On the 'in stock' bumpers for these deals, how long does it take to get them shipped out?

hewesyourdaddy 11-15-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane (Post 17712857)
On the 'in stock' bumpers for these deals, how long does it take to get them shipped out?

Good question..... I ordered my front bumper Sunday night. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet. I wasn't really expecting to have them ship immediately. I had to wait for my last one to be made, so I figured the same with this one. It's well worth the wait.... BTW, I used black, high temp, semi-gloss engine paint after I prepped the bumper. Dupli-Color Ford Semi-gloss Black. It dries rock hard and looks good. I tend to use it on anything metal - undercarriage, calipers, water pumps, etc.

Insane 11-15-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy (Post 17729729)

Good question..... I ordered my front bumper Sunday night. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet. I wasn't really expecting to have them ship immediately. I had to wait for my last one to be made, so I figured the same with this one. It's well worth the wait.... BTW, I used black, high temp, semi-gloss engine paint after I prepped the bumper. Dupli-Color Ford Semi-gloss Black. It dries rock hard and looks good. I tend to use it on anything metal - undercarriage, calipers, water pumps, etc.

Guess I was thinking IN STOCK to mean it will ship sooner...just getting antsy!!! I know the bumper will be awesome...

Thanks for the info...

hewesyourdaddy 11-15-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane (Post 17730177)
Guess I was thinking IN STOCK to mean it will ship sooner...just getting antsy!!! I know the bumper will be awesome...

Thanks for the info...

When you get your bumper on, post a few pics. I've got a buddy with a new JK and he can't decide what bumper to get. I'm trying to talk him into a JCR.

Cuder 11-15-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy (Post 17741625)
When you get your bumper on, post a few pics. I've got a buddy with a new JK and he can't decide what bumper to get. I'm trying to talk him into a JCR.

You should show him JK the bumper that I coated with Dupl color Armor bedliner for a friend of mine, there are pictures in my build thread below. I ordered the slinders on the 8th, still waiting for shipping info, but worth the wait.

Insane 11-15-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy (Post 17741625)

Got em on sale right now...love the looks. Will post pics when I get it. They said it should ship, maybe next week. Takes 2-3 days to get it after shipping.

hewesyourdaddy 11-15-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuder (Post 17742121)
You should show him JK the bumper that I coated with Dupl color Armor bedliner for a friend of mine, there are pictures in my build thread below. I ordered the slinders on the 8th, still waiting for shipping info, but worth the wait.

Just saw it. Looks great and i will show him. I'm thinking about using that stuff on my factory fender flares. Do you think it will stick ok?

Cuder 11-15-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewesyourdaddy (Post 17742249)
Just saw it. Looks great and i will show him. I'm thinking about using that stuff on my factory fender flares. Do you think it will stick ok?

No, use this.
http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion-for-plastic/

The time now is 02:57 AM.