Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

IRON CROSS Jeep JK Front and Rear STUBBY BUMPERS IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! USA MADE!

12K views 12 replies 1 participant last post by  Rockridge4WD 
#1 ·
IRON CROSS Jeep JK Front and Rear STUBBY BUMPERS IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! USA MADE!

Font Brand Magenta Logo Electric blue

Who wants an all around USA MADE product? Who looks for USA Products specifically? Who wants a USA product at a COMPETITIVE price?

IRON CROSS AUTOMOTIVE has NAILED IT!

Rectangle Grey Building Font Pattern

This company is going to go far! They not only make a great quality product but to know that it is fully 100% USA Made, is GREAT! Good news on top of that is IT WON'T BREAK THE BANK!

They have released their line of JEEP JK Bumpers at SEMA 2014.

We have in STOCK right now,

Front Stubby bumper's with Bar

Rear Stubby bumper's

ROCKRIDGE 4WD JK is getting yet ANOTHER makeover this weekend. We will be putting on both FRONT and REAR, IRON CROSS Stubby Bumpers.

These bumpers are NICE! They have a nice powder coat with a light texture finish. With integrated fog light holes. Which they have teamed up with VISION X and made their bumpers work for the OPTIMUS ROUND LED FOG LIGHTS (which now they have an integrated Halo ring, but that is a different subject). The winch sits up on top of the bumper, and comes with a nice fairlead mount as well. Comes with D-Ring mounts that actually get bolted on with these beefy, stainless steel HEX HEAD Bolts.

Like I said ROCKRIDGE 4WD JK will get these bad boys on by the weekend!!! Pictures will be posted once installed (JK is getting a good detail at the moment).

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Car

Window Automotive lighting Building Automotive tire Vehicle

Now keep in mind we have IN STOCK Jeep JK Front Stubby Bumper with Bar and JK Rear Stubby Bumper w/o Tire Carrier. We can ship these out ASAP!

Now let's talk price! These bumper's will NOT break the bank!

Base Stubby Front Bumper - $450

Stubby Front Bumper w/ Bar - $500

Rear Stubby Bumper w/o Tire Carrier - $550

Rear Stubby Bumper w/ Tire Carrier - $850

The full length bumpers are still in production. There is a lead time for these bumpers. Just email me and I can let you know what you will be looking at for time wise. I will tell you this, THEY ARE WORTH IT!

Watch this video!

They also have Rocker Steps available! So you could outfit your entire Jeep with Front and Rear Bumpers, and Rocker Steps at a very good price!

Rocker Steps - $325

See where I'm going with this? These prices are GREAT! Can't beat a good USA MADE PRODUCT with those prices!

So email me Erin@Rockridge4wd.com right now, and get a quote for these bumpers NOW! Again we do have in STOCK the Front Stubby Bumpers with bar and Rear Stubby Bumpers w/o carrier. Ready to ship, to you!

So hit me up I won't bite! When I find good products I get EXCITED and just want to spread the word!

These bumpers are not yet loaded on our site. Please have patience with us, till then email for your quote!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

:2thumbsup:

See less See more
1 4
#2 ·
I do believe that ROCKRIDGE JK may get these bumpers on TODAY! Pictures soon to follow! Stay tuned!

In the meantime email me for your quote on these Erin@Rockridge4wd.com!

Can't pass this up, quality, great price, great customer service from ME! :highfive:

Going to post the NEW Halo Optimus Round Fog Lights up on the VISION X thread! Go check it out! Click here to view on our site!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

#3 ·
ATTENTION JK GUYS!! Are you looking for a SOLID, AMERICAN made bumper that's not going to leave you broke?! I've got the solution! IRON CROSS JK bumpers are IN STOCK at rockridge4wd!!

These bumpers are awesome! The rockridge4wd JK is going through an iron cross transformation AS WE SPEAK! (Pics will be up soon!) I'm serious guys, these Iron Cross bumpers are the real deal.

Contact me direct and i'll get you hooked up!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive design Font Badge Rim

#5 ·
Why didn't anyone remind me to post the pictures? :oops:

Anyways...

Here are the IRON CROSS STUBBY FRONT & REAR JK BUMPERS

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

These are super clean, and nice looking. Get more approach angles with the stubby front bumper.

Now for the rear, not to much off from the full width bumper. They are almost the same but the full width does wrap around the corners. But if you are like us, and try and shed some weight. Then the rear stubby is what you want!

Have questions or need a quote for one? No problem just email me direct and I will help you out! Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

#7 ·
What's up guys!! Have you checked out these IRON CROSS JK bumpers yet??! These things are sweeeeet. We just hooked up the Rockridge4wd JK with front and rear IRON CROSS bumpers! Not only are these bumpers sweet looking, but they're SOLID! Best part... 100% MADE IN THE USA!!

When you purchase a IRON CROSS bumper, you're not only getting a great deal on a great bumper, but you're supporting your country! Don't just invest in your Jeep, invest in the US! god knows we need it!

If you want to hook up on IRON CROSS bumpers, contact me direct! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

#8 ·
Any JK guys looking for EXTREMELY nice ALL american made bumpers?! Iron Cross bumpers are the most solid bumpers i've ever seen. Serious business!

I've got JK front and rear stubby bumpers IN STOCK right now. I can get you a great price and they'd ship out immediately and be on your door step in just a few days!

Shoot me an email at Joel@rockridge4wd.com if you want hooked up!

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Grille

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

#9 ·
If you're after a NICE, SOLID bumper for your JK, the Iron Cross is what you're after! These bumpers are durable and affordable!! Iron Cross bumpers are 100% made and assembled in the USA!! :2thumbsup:

Here are the features!

• Matte Black Textured Powder Coating (Also available in Raw Steel)
• All Front Bumpers Winch compatible
• Front and Rear Bumpers have D-Lug plates for shackles
• Light cut out for VISION X Optimus Round LED Lights

I've got a few of these JK bumpers left in stock! I can ship them out ASAP!! Contact me direct and i'll get you set up!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

#10 ·
We got another shipment of Iron Cross Stubby bumpers in for Jeep Wrangler JK!! Front and Rear!

These are ready to ship. No lead time, while supplies last!

Want a ready to Bolt on, Powder Coated, an all USA MADE Bumper at a GREAT Price? Grab an Iron Cross Bumper. Want to save on weight? These bumpers are a little over 60 pounds. Not bad. Increase your approach angles!!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your quote!

Click here to view on our site!

#13 ·
What is up Jeepers !! Runing sale on all Iron Cross Bumpers As well as Steps (Rock Guards). Awesome designs American Made !! They have variety of bumpers to pick out from. Below i will link it to our website for futher information and styles.

WEBSITE !!!

You can also use my code at check out for 10% off SALESMM .

For direct contact you can email me here Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Product

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.