Introducing RigRubbers Clear Edition! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing RigRubbers Clear Edition!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 02-13-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
ben_badassjeeps
Vendor

Introducing RigRubbers Clear Edition!

So you finally picked the perfect color for your Jeep Wrangler JK but you’re afraid to take it out on the trail for fear of wrecking that paint. Rig Rubbers Clear Edition is the perfect solution to protect your JK’s paint and your investment. Rig Rubbers are designed to take the abuse your JK faces everyday. Whether you’re on the trail or at the mall, multiple layers of heavy duty vinyl will protect your JK from scratches and chips.

Wash your JK once, install Rig Rubbers and you are protected 24/7. Rig Rubbers Clear Edition are practically invisible and they also help hide any existing scratches or blemishes you may already have. Rig Rubbers can be installed DIY style or you can have them professionally installed. Once installed, your JK can be washed and waxed as usual. Rig Rubbers will not fall off but can easily be removed when the time comes.

Trust Rig Rubbers and practice safe Jeeping.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us or send me a PM.

For pricing and additional product information, visit our site:

http://www.badassjeeps.com/index.php...int-protection

before-after-01_zpsa0f6904d.jpeg

Phone: 778-435-2169
E-mail: ben@badassjeeps.com

Use the coupon code: "jeepforum2014" for a 5% discount on all of our Currie Enterprises, Genright Offroad, RiverRaider Offroad and RCV Performance Gear!
ben_badassjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
ben_badassjeeps
Vendor

RigRubbers Installation

So I've been asked, what do Clear Edition Rig Rubbers look like? Well, I took my BEST camera and took pictures along side a professional installation.

Take a look.

MOMMYCON, all clean and shiny, ready for Rig Rubbers install:

Panel template so you know where everything goes:

Installing on door, spray JK first:

Spray backside of panel:

Place and slide to make perfect fit:

Squeegee water out from underneath:

Bubble?

What bubble?

Oh no! The badge doesn't fit the template! Yes folks, Jeep HAND installs the Trail Rated badges, so they're never exactly in the same place:

Solution? Remove badge:

Trail Rated badge? What badge?

What? Door surrounds too?

AND the cowl?

The B-pillar also?

Front door, B-pillar, back door, uppers and lowers:

Can you see the them? They ARE there! That's the reason I needed my GOOD camera!

Over the rear wheel and around the gas cap:

Trail Rated badge? You took that off! Yes, but we it's easy to re-install:

Done:

Do you see a colour difference? Or is it the same precious colour that you very carefully chose at the dealership?

There you go folks. That's what Rig Rubbers Clear Editions (don't) look like.

Now MOMMYCON is ready to hit the trails, or the local mall. Happy trails!

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or send me a PM.
Phone: 778-435-2169
E-mail: ben@badassjeeps.com

Use the coupon code: "jeepforum2014" for a 5% discount on all of our Currie Enterprises, Genright Offroad, RiverRaider Offroad and RCV Performance Gear!
ben_badassjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.