Introducing the Quart Crate... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing the Quart Crate...

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Poison Spyder DeFenders™ - "Tubeless" Jeep FendeSanta Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!

Unread 11-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #16
jeep0312
1996 ZJ 

I would also like to see one for diff fluid.

jeep0312 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #17
TJnProgress
1998 TJ Wrangler 

x2 on the diff fluid.

Rather than a carrier that holds all the different sized jugs. It might almost be easier to use a basic carrier that holds 1-gallon jugs. Then buyers purchase their own clean 1-gallon jugs and label them for diff fluid, tranny fluid, oil, etc. Add a simple pump like they sell at most auto parts stores that fits the 1-gallon jug and if you needed to top off fluids, you don't have to mess with funnels and quart bottles. Little more work to set something like that up, but would be easier when you needed it.
TJnProgress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
ARTEC
Vendor

I'm hoping to add it today along with all the others, once I get the pricing nailed down. The first one has already become a best seller.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
Quick Links: Battery Mounts ULTIMATE HIGH STEER QUART CRATE Axle Trusses Fuel Cell Mounts

ARTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 09:18 AM   #19
ARTEC
Vendor

Wow, two people responded in the time it took to type my last message.

I have another design finished that will really be the cats meow. I'll post up later when I get to work. It covers all the bases.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have another 5 or so designs I'm finishing up and I'll take your thoughts into consideration. I plan on making a huge lineup of these to allow anyone to find one that'll fit their needs.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
Quick Links: Battery Mounts ULTIMATE HIGH STEER QUART CRATE Axle Trusses Fuel Cell Mounts

Unread 12-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #20
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

If there was something to hold 2-3 quarts of oil and 2-3 quarts of diff/trans fluid witha hold down, that would be clutch. One of the skinnier models like the design in the original post.
Unread 12-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #21
ARTEC
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
If there was something to hold 2-3 quarts of oil and 2-3 quarts of diff/trans fluid witha hold down, that would be clutch. One of the skinnier models like the design in the original post.
I can probably make that happen, but we'll see how the puzzle fits together

One suggestion that makes it easy and cheap is just to use standard oil quarts for all your fluids and just relabel them. A quart is a quart right, just different shapes.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 12-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #22
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
Only prob with having 2-3 oil, is if you have to do an oil change in the trail, you need 4-5 qt. Same thing with the trans.
RedZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #23
ARTEC
Vendor

Here's something to tell your significant other about for a Christmas gift. This will apply to the new versions we're finishing up as well.

To celebrate record low temps here in Arizona (and the end of everyone's Turkey comas), we've decided to have an ARTEC FREEZE party and everyone is invited. (Just don't try to order online while wearing mittens, it doesn't work very well)

That's right, we are running 20% off any parts we make for TWO WEEKS ONLY. This includes the NEW ULTIMATE Dana 60 High Steer Arms, the NEW QUART CRATES, the industries largest selection of Battery Mounts, tabs, beadlocks, etc.

The discount will show in the shopping cart when you add an item. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

GET THESE COOL DEALS NOW BEFORE IT WARMS BACK UP AGAIN!!! GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT UNDER $20!!!
ARTEC INDUSTRIES - Aftermarket Performance, Offroad, Marine, and Audio Accessories

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 12-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #24
TJnProgress
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet discount. When will some of the other designs be up on the website?
TJnProgress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #25
ARTEC
Vendor

I'm working on pricing right now. I'll put them up for preorder as soon as I know prices and we'll cut them out according to popularity. In the next couple of days they should be up hopefully.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 12-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #26
ARTEC
Vendor

Alright, I was able to get only one totally finalized today, but the rest will be up on Monday once I make some minor changes to the design. As you may notice, this one includes a locking clamp instead of two wingnuts. No hardware to loose on the trail here and it really secures it well. Truly one handed easy opening. All the new Quart Crates will feature this clamp instead of wing nuts.

QC081 - Ultimate Trail Quart Crate
6 quarts, brake fluid, gear oil, coolant

Preorder - Ships Dec 10.

No more oil bottles bouncing around the back of your car, truck, suv, boat or 4x4. The Quart Crate neatly and securely organizes your extra automotive fluids. Fits great and out of the way inside your trunk, behind a bench seat, or anywhere you can fit it.

Constructed from high quality, 16 gauge steel, the Quart Crate keeps your oil, ATF, power steering fluid, brake fluid, gear oil, and antifreeze/coolant secure. The Quart Crate's weight-saving design doesn't bog down your vehicle and even makes it simple to carry by hand.

CNC precision cut and bent to provide a snug fit. Features a clip in style hinge on one side and includes and simple locking latch for quick, easy, one-handed quart retrieval.

Fits all standard-sized quart containers including Mobil 1 and other similar shaped Mobil products. Fits large brake fluids and Valvoline gear fluid (or similar sized) bottles. Fits most standard antifreeze/coolant bottles.

Can be hard-mounted to your vehicle using simple tools such as a drill. Bottles not included.

Dimensions- Nearly a perfect cubic foot - L: 12.25" x D: 12.25" x H: 12.15" (with gear fluid bottle)

Other designs forthcoming. Dimple die versions available soon. Bare steel must be painted or powdercoated to prevent corrosion.

Prototype shown. Some possible minor cosmetic changes may occur for production units.

*Powdercoating will be available to ship in late December. Stainless Steel has about a week leadtime

Normally $74.99. With the ARTEC FREEZE SALE $59.99

PRODUCT LINK

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 12-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #27
ARTEC
Vendor

First new one for today. More to follow as I get them up on the site.

QC065 - AMSoil Ultimate Trail Quart Crate - 6 AMSoil qts+coolant

No more oil bottles bouncing around the back of your car, truck, suv, boat or 4x4. The Quart Crate neatly and securely organizes your extra automotive fluids. Fits great and out of the way inside your trunk, behind a bench seat, or anywhere you can fit it.

Constructed from high quality, 16 gauge steel, the Quart Crate keeps your AMSoil fluids and antifreeze/coolant secure. The Quart Crate's weight-saving design doesn't bog down your vehicle and even makes it simple to carry by hand.

CNC precision cut and bent to provide a snug fit. Features a clip in style hinge on one side and includes and simple locking latch for quick, easy, one-handed quart retrieval.

Fits standard AMSoil brand quarts bottles only. NOT FOR USE WITH ANY BRANDS EXCEPT AMSoil. Fits most standard antifreeze/coolant bottles.

Can be hard-mounted to your vehicle using simple tools such as a drill. Bottles not included.

Dimensions- L: 12.25" x D: 10.5" x H: 9.25"

Other designs forthcoming. Dimple die versions available soon. Bare steel must be painted or powdercoated to prevent corrosion.

*Powdercoating will be available to ship in late December. Stainless Steel has about a week leadtime.

Normally $64.99. With the ARTEC FREEZE SALE $51.99

PRODUCT LINK

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 12-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #28
Tony89
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'm going to have to order some of these. MMMMUUUUCCCHHHH better than my big rubbermaid full of bottles now.
Unread 12-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #29
UnsanePyro
2004 TJ Wrangler 

A little off topic, but any chance on doing a dead pedal for us who drive automatics? Seems like it would be right up your alley.
UnsanePyro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #30
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTEC View Post

[/URL]
So ordering one of these after the holidays.
RedZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.