Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introducing MONSTALINER� UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

2M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  HandOverFist 
#1 ·
Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Hi All,

We are a new advertiser on jeepforum.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saver™ Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present:

MONSTALINER™ High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time.

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman
Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

PS: We are looking for dealers in markets involving Jeep, Truck, 4x4 and Off-Roading.
If anyone with a legit business either online or offline has interest, just get in touch and we can
work with you to make something happen.

Additional links on our main web site
Magnet Paints Manufacturers High Performance Specialty Coatings
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

See less See more
#4,429 ·
Lifetime supply-wow, and here I was thinking a free quart of Chassis Saver was an awesome deal, or even a free gallon of Monsta-either black or tintable for whoever wins... That would be a GREAT prize to win. I can't even fathom a lifetime supply-I have a ton of projects here but would quickly run out of useful things to do before too long and start coating the neighbors rigs... :rofl:

Magnet you are a very generous Man, hat's off to you buddy!

Best of Luck,

Mike

#4,430 ·
Mike, reread the contest. You have to come up with uses for ML if you had a lifetime supply, he notes you will not receive said supply.

#4,432 ·
OK what is the hold up with getting some paintchips, LOL! I've been trying for nearly 2 months now.......like to get em so I can place an order before the summer is over. ;) Sent a PM with my address already. :)

#4,438 ·
I would coat New Orleans, Japan, Indonesia, any other at-risk, high population, tsunami targets.

#4,445 ·
Well I have mixed emotions about doing this as they aren't done yet but I've been asked for pics by several folks so here are a few "in process" pics of a couple trailers that both received some Magnet products.

This first one is my "bomb shelter" off-road trailer build that has turned into a business trailer instead. I have a full build thread on Pirate and ROF as I built this from scratch. Quick specs are 2x4 .120 main frame with 3/16" thick bumper, 6 heavy D ring shackles for recovery purposes or should a heli need to evac the trailer from somewhere... :laugh: True receiver tube full length through center, matching moab rims for the Jeep and matching 255/85/16 Toyo MT's. Full LED lighting of course when done, complete with box and lid lights as well. Tongue length is set to allow for full break of Jeep with about 110 degree as well as allow for full tailgate open without hitting jack. As this was all raw bare steel, it was coated in Magnapoxy first, then both black and light grey monstaliner.

I've wanted an M416 forever and bought a pair of them recently in order to get this one for myself. I had left over black monstaliner and lt-grey monstaliner as well that needed a good project so I had JUST enough to coat this one. This trailer was totally stripped down, all cleaned up then coated with Chassis Saver first, then the Monstaliners. I'm broke right now so this will just get lights, wiring, tires, etc. and be used immediately. Some day later down the road when I can afford to, I'll do a full build of this, frame off, expo style...

Here they are side-by-side. The bomb shelter build is a full 6' inside, 50" wide and 32" deep. M416 by comparison is roughly 4x6 and 18" deep. I'm working on lights/wiring at the moment along with coating the second M416 to sell in Chassis Saver. It just got it's first coat. Pics of it later-I'm thinking possibly either white or desert sand monstaliner on that one perhaps...

Anyway, sorry to do this now. Was asked for pics by a few folks and didn't want to keep them waiting any longer. They're obviously not done yet-still have a bunch of work to do to get them on the road just yet, but getting closer.

edit-something screwy with photobucket. trying again...

Best of Luck,

Mike

#4,447 · (Edited)
Week and a half!

Got my 2gal kit, CS, and extra small rollers today!!
(Thanks for the free shipping and Q of CS!)

Week and a half away from doing the Monsta exterior. This week, Im finishing up the prep work now the CS is here. Making sure that the exterior is gloss free and primed black. Im going to finish up the white bits, which are mainly just the doors, half of the roof, and the roof vent cover. Ive got rust issues someone tried to cover with bondo Ill be working on as well this weekend. I figure the combination will take me most of Saturday. Sunday, Ill be going over the primer and making sure its nice and scuffed for the Monsta to cover.

So, that leaves a bath, a quick run over with MEK and some tape the following weekend, and its Monsta time!
I will be pulling off the grill, front fenders, hood and rear door and coating them separately. As nothing is holding the engine compartment together other than 6 bolts to the frame, it allows me extra time to install he U clamps to both raise and secure the grill. They are currently resting on rubber O rings, lol. One wrong bump and my rad hits the fan, no pun!

Here is the '79 AMC Jeep Dispatcher with the new mirrors and utility lights
Last set of shots untill the 13th!

#4,449 ·
I'd coat my sister's face- It's like a paper bag, but more permanent!

I'd then consider coating my hootus. No more ribbed condoms for me! Plus, it's a second layer of protection from the herpderp. Only if you came out with a "glow in the dark" color though.

Sent from your mom's bedroom using her computer and my hootus.

#4,451 ·
yeah, like wow! i did laugh however, so as homer simpson would say "your off the hook".

#4,458 ·
bhblaine said:
are you saying you'd brown bag special your sister?... gross dude.
Nah... So I don't have to walk around with her ugly face in public. I'm not from the mountains... I don't do that kinda stuff with my sister. :rtft:

Sent from your mom's bedroom using her computer and my hootus.

#4,459 ·
hey i live in the mountains!

#4,461 ·
#4,462 ·
Gave my $.02 and linked my review inside the install thread.

#4,467 ·
Haha Mike Breaker now he's going to have an OUTPOURING of Monstaliner testimonials, you basically just decided for him what he's going to use. :laugh:

:2thumbsup:
Lol I just posted in the guys thread...
I think I might have decided when I made the thread last night...:shhh: just wanted to make sure I was really decided

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.