Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 903 - JeepForum.com
 43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #13531 of 13541 Old 10-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Heavyopp

Omniman -- Is that sprayed on no roller? -- looks great

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13532 of 13541 Old 10-12-2017, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples View Post
Any details on the upcoming sale?
There's an ongoing sale in the promo link in my sig. We'll probably do a 2 for 1 Chassis Saver sale for Halloween and again for Black Friday week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Manufacturers of CHASSIS SAVERô Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #13533 of 13541 Old 10-12-2017, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Blood Bath sprayed before and after
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0635.jpg   IMG_0661.jpg   IMG_0670.jpg   IMG_0698.jpg   IMG_1072.jpg  

IMG_1587.jpg   IMG_2626.jpg  

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #13534 of 13541 Old 10-12-2017, 07:18 PM
JeepCalledNomad

To get better brightness and color from the predator do you recommend spraying the jeep in white primer first as a base?
post #13535 of 13541 Old 10-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Brickman
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Magnetman,
Looking through the posts am I correct the I can get a smoother finish with a roller with out back rolling than I can with a Shutz gun? I have a jeep, a cargo trailer, and 2 trucks that are all in need of new paint. The Monstaliner will be on the exteriors and I was able to talk the boss (wife) into doing it as long as it is not rough and really textured. I am willing to go either way to get a smoother texture but still have the durability of the Monstaliner. Thanks.
post #13536 of 13541 Old 10-13-2017, 09:49 AM
Heavyopp

Can someone please hotlink the sale in a post -- I don't have enough posts to see magnetman's sig

Magnetman -- What ever happened to "Dirt Bag" -- still don't see it available on the website
post #13537 of 13541 Old 10-13-2017, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCalledNomad View Post
To get better brightness and color from the predator do you recommend spraying the jeep in white primer first as a base?
Yes, if you have a dark color it will take more Predator to cover it and you could risk seeing some show through or a shadow.

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #13538 of 13541 Old 10-13-2017, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyopp View Post
Can someone please hotlink the sale in a post -- I don't have enough posts to see magnetman's sig

Magnetman -- What ever happened to "Dirt Bag" -- still don't see it available on the website
PMd you the link.

Dirt Bag is up in the shopping cart but not on the actual site yet

All these colors are now in the cart

Dirt Bag = Flat Dark Earth
Super Genius = Coyote Tan
Hypochromic = Toyota Cygnus White
Get Hammered = Jeep Anvil
All Nighter = 24 hours straight to line my JKU
Attached Images

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #13539 of 13541 Old 10-13-2017, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickman View Post
Magnetman,
Looking through the posts am I correct the I can get a smoother finish with a roller with out back rolling than I can with a Shutz gun? I have a jeep, a cargo trailer, and 2 trucks that are all in need of new paint. The Monstaliner will be on the exteriors and I was able to talk the boss (wife) into doing it as long as it is not rough and really textured. I am willing to go either way to get a smoother texture but still have the durability of the Monstaliner. Thanks.
Correct, see this PDF for explanation and pics
http://www.monstaliner.com/documents...ss-Texture.pdf

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #13540 of 13541 Old 10-14-2017, 08:46 PM
Heavyopp

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
PMd you the link.

Dirt Bag is up in the shopping cart but not on the actual site yet

All these colors are now in the cart

Dirt Bag = Flat Dark Earth
Super Genius = Coyote Tan
Hypochromic = Toyota Cygnus White
Get Hammered = Jeep Anvil
All Nighter = 24 hours straight to line my JKU
Thanks -- got the PM

I have the full color sample kit including dirt bag, and the other new colors -- I'm gonna do my headliner in my XJ with dirt bag and see how it goes -- been waiting for it to be availlable

I did a tow behind air compressor in Red Head a few weeks ago -- love the product, works really well
post #13541 of 13541 Old 10-15-2017, 02:38 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, Got any pics of the compressor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyopp View Post
Thanks -- got the PM

I have the full color sample kit including dirt bag, and the other new colors -- I'm gonna do my headliner in my XJ with dirt bag and see how it goes -- been waiting for it to be availlable

I did a tow behind air compressor in Red Head a few weeks ago -- love the product, works really well

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.