Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 761 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?

Unread 01-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #11401
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelow1ton View Post
Son of a b , I missed the chassis saver sale again oh well I still need a few quarts so I'll be ordering in the next day or so
Will extend this later to go through the weekend

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 01:59 PM   #11402
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

2 for 1 Chassis Saver Extended thru Sunday 1/05/14 at midnight

Happy New Year to All!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post

Christmas to New Years Sale Starts Now!
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE CHASSIS SAVERô
Now thru Wednesday 1-01-14
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Valid thru Wednesday 1/01/14 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $39.90) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $111.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

************************************************** ********************************
To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS
************************************************** ********************************

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com
Unread 01-02-2014, 09:01 PM   #11403
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

Your the man Eric ! Ordering now , thank you sir
Unread 01-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #11404
crenkz
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Cold temperature impact

Magnetman,

I did my tub in tintable white when the temp was in the low 50's and probably dropped into the 40's overnight while it was drying. Will that cause it to not permanently cure or will it just take longer to cure? It's been a week and doesn't seem as hard as the black that I did previously after a week.

Also, I went a little light in some spots and would like to add another coat in several months when I do the exterior. Is it just a matter of scuffing and mek wipe down before the recoat?

Thanks
crenkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #11405
Blk92XJGuy
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crenkz View Post
Magnetman,

I did my tub in tintable white when the temp was in the low 50's and probably dropped into the 40's overnight while it was drying. Will that cause it to not permanently cure or will it just take longer to cure? It's been a week and doesn't seem as hard as the black that I did previously after a week.

Also, I went a little light in some spots and would like to add another coat in several months when I do the exterior. Is it just a matter of scuffing and mek wipe down before the recoat?

Thanks
I'd like to know about temperatures as well. I'll be doing mine in a temperature controlled garage in a few weeks in Chicago weather. It's warm enough in there to not need a jacket or anything, but I'll have to prop the door open a bit and blow the fumes outside.
Unread 01-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #11406
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

It will get harder just give it more time.

Yes on the scuff and MEK to add additional coats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crenkz View Post
Magnetman,

Thanks
Unread 01-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #11407
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk92XJGuy View Post
I'd like to know about temperatures as well. I'll be doing mine in a temperature controlled garage in a few weeks in Chicago weather. It's warm enough in there to not need a jacket or anything, but I'll have to prop the door open a bit and blow the fumes outside.

When you're done and ready to leave the space after 2nd coat just close it up so the heat rises again and it will cure better/sooner than leaving it colder.
Unread 01-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #11408
Shock96

In for some Chassis Saver. Then comes da Monstaliner.
Shock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #11409
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock96 View Post
In for some Chassis Saver. Then comes da Monstaliner.
Thanks for the order!
Unread 01-05-2014, 11:31 PM   #11410
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Hehe
72 in Black
72.jpg  
Unread 01-05-2014, 11:33 PM   #11411
Shock96

You bet! I will measure VanDOOM (my 82 E350 4x4) and see how much I will need. It's gonna be a lot...

I am thinking Envy with Desert for 2 tone. Not sure yet.
Shock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #11412
Blk92XJGuy
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post

When you're done and ready to leave the space after 2nd coat just close it up so the heat rises again and it will cure better/sooner than leaving it colder.
Sounds good! Pay check comes in tomorrow morning, so be expecting an order tomorrow!

2 gallon kit for the ZJ, 2 coats, let it dry, right?

Thanks
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:06 AM   #11413
Blk92XJGuy
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Order placed!

http://www.shop.monstaliner.com/2-Ga...t-ML90RK2G.htm
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #11414
Jpbooth
1996 ZJ 

I think the Monsta has caught my ZJ.

Jpbooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 04:54 PM   #11415
Jpbooth
1996 ZJ 

Magnetman. I have a quick question for you. I started rolling the tintable liner today and the humiditity has raised considerably due to rain. Is the recoat time still the same or am I looking at doing it a lot sooner?
Jpbooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.