Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 754 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Thursday Savings BlastIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #11296
lynskynbnd
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnswhenip View Post
Got my kit in today. Opened it up to find no catalyst. Gave them a call and was told they will look into it. Guess it will be a while before they figure out why they didnt send me the cataylst. Was really looking forward to installing it this week. Guess I will be unprepping the Jeep. I wonder if this is a sign that I should return everything and try something else
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmetface View Post
Don't be a drama queen. They are a company and like any other company they are subject to ****ing up here and there.

You know what, go ahead and return it and buy some raptor liner and enjoy it falling apart. Monstaliner is for the non*****.
Call again and ask for Eric. He provides the Best customer service I've ever come across. Be patient and you will be rewarded with a great product.

Or go buy some Hurculiner and hate yourself.

lynskynbnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #11297
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

Looking to put on another coat of monstaliner on my bed. Washed it real good, gonns scuff it up with a pad, then acetone. Does that sound good or is there any special procedure for coating cured ml. Thanks
JeepComanche89 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #11298
familyguy5

How flammable is monstaliner while it is being applied? I am planning to apply it in my garage that has a propane heater and want to avoid blowing myself up...
familyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #11299
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy5 View Post
How flammable is monstaliner while it is being applied? I am planning to apply it in my garage that has a propane heater and want to avoid blowing myself up...
Don't!!!!!
Unread 11-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #11300
bobthecatkiller
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I smelt colors after spraying monstaliner in a garage with the door open... lol I was forced to as it started to down pour. It's probably not smart to have a heater going lol
me: yaaaaa.
bobthecatkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #11301
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

After rolling mine in my garage with the doors open during and 6 hours after. I will never do another one indoors, it stunk my house up for 3 days.
Unread 11-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #11302
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

I was in the garage for 3 hours rolling it on, with the overhead door cracked and exhaust fan on. Yeah that was not enough lol, that stuff effs you up haha.
JeepComanche89 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #11303
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

2013 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Starts Now!

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Starts Now!
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE CHASSIS SAVERô
Now thru Monday 12-02-13
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Valid thru Monday 12/02 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $39.90) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $111.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

************************************************** ********************************
To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS
************************************************** ********************************

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #11304
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Great deal!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Unread 11-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #11305
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Thank you sir, same to you and your family!

I'll be back here late tonight and tomorrow to catch up on answering neglected questions

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Unread 11-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #11306
eduardostewart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Thank you sir, same to you and your family!

I'll be back here late tonight and tomorrow to catch up on answering neglected questions

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
love to get some more, but how would it be to sit out in the ~20-30§ weather for 6-8 hours until i get home from work?
eduardostewart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #11307
Apollo12227
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have read conflicting info on this, so I apologize for asking a repetative question.

How many quarts are needed for 2 coats on the bottom of a yj Wrangler tub? I have read 2 quarts (1/2 gallon) will get the job done.

Any thoughts on this?
Apollo12227 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #11308
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo12227 View Post
I have read conflicting info on this, so I apologize for asking a repetative question.

How many quarts are needed for 2 coats on the bottom of a yj Wrangler tub? I have read 2 quarts (1/2 gallon) will get the job done.

Any thoughts on this?
If just on the bottom, then 1/2 gallon should be enough.
Unread 11-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #11309
Apollo12227
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuder View Post
If just on the bottom, then 1/2 gallon should be enough.
Agreed. Just ordered the buy 1 get one quart about 3 minutes ago.

To the OP (Magnetman):

Thank you so much for the promotion!!! Been waiting over a month to jump on this.
Apollo12227 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #11310
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardostewart View Post

love to get some more, but how would it be to sit out in the ~20-30§ weather for 6-8 hours until i get home from work?
Cold storage does not affect CS.
People have kept partial cans in refrig to preserve it. Just make sure material is at room temp for minimum 24 hrs before use

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.