Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 749 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #11221
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Alright thanks. I'm gonna go ahead and place an order for primer. One gallon should be plenty for a complete jeep wrangler exterior correct?
Much more than enough

magnetman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #11222
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Just waiting on US Postal
1378245_566778833388600_1207259459_n.jpg  
Unread 10-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #11223
HDWrangler
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Eric. Will you send me a stack of business cards? Or do you have some flyers I can keep in the jeep to hand out when people start quizzing me about monsta?? I swear I can't go anywhere without someone stopping me and telling me how great the jeep looks. Then the questions start. What is it? Hard to apply? Etc. Today I made a quick run to Lowes. Spent more time in the parking lot talking monsta than inside getting a new leaf blower. Your product is a time stealer!!!! Lol! Steve.
HDWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #11224
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDWrangler View Post
Hey Eric. Will you send me a stack of business cards? Or do you have some flyers I can keep in the jeep to hand out when people start quizzing me about monsta?? I swear I can't go anywhere without someone stopping me and telling me how great the jeep looks. Then the questions start. What is it? Hard to apply? Etc. Today I made a quick run to Lowes. Spent more time in the parking lot talking monsta than inside getting a new leaf blower. Your product is a time stealer!!!! Lol! Steve.
Sorry to hear this
Yes we have something new that should keep you out of trouble and help maximize your free time when out and about.
Will mail you some of these post cards on Monday. And your jeep is even on one of them
overnightprintstemplate_6x11_postcard-s1-v2.jpg   overnightprintstemplate_6x11_postcard-s2-v2.jpg  
overnightprintstemplate_4x9_rack_card-s1.jpg

overnightprintstemplate_4x9_rack_card-s2.jpg

Unread 10-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #11225
HDWrangler
1994 YJ Wrangler 

That will be awesome... thanks!
HDWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #11226
lynskynbnd
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Sorry to hear this
Yes we have something new that should keep you out of trouble and help maximize your free time when out and about.
Will mail you some of these post cards on Monday. And your jeep is even on one of them
I see my YJ in there too!!

=]
lynskynbnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #11227
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

I had to practically split hairs to make final decisions on which pics to use on those cards
Unread 10-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #11228
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

05 HD Electra Glide Classic
Dark Burnt Orange rolled

jf-imag0345.jpg   jf-imag0346.jpg   jf-imag0347.jpg  
Unread 10-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #11229
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

88 K5 Blazer
Sans Panties + Black
jf-photo-2.jpg   jf-photo-4.jpg   jf-photo-5.jpg  
Unread 10-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #11230
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

89 Mercedes E320
Rolled Light Quartz Gray
1395330_10202017893079202_2082303093_n.jpg   1384187_10202017894519238_1848363082_n.jpg  
Unread 10-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #11231
98GCLimited
1998 ZJ 

Hey magnetman

I think I choose a color to go with and then I keep looking at all the pics of vehicles coated in different colors and start questioning my final color choice again. I cant quite decide for sure what I want to go with just yet. I had been thinking Predator originally and got the free 5 sample chips (I chose black, smurfadelic, predator, white, and desert tan). I have just recently thought I might just do it black but still not 100% on color choice, there are so many great color choices.

Im really itching to get this project underway and start prepping a few rust issues and things so I would need the chassis saver on hand to do that and would order a 2 gallon kit and get the chassis saver free quart then. Which brings me to my question. If I ordered a 2 gallon kit of tintable with no color tint yet since I am undecided thus far, if I chose a color I could order the tint then when I decide but if I decide to just do it black could u send black tint separate to use in the tintable or should I just man up and pick a color and order it all at once. LOL

I think the most reasonable answer is pick a color and order what I want and go with it but if its possible to get black tint if I choose that I might just order the tintable kit now so I can get to work on the prep and chassis saver some spots while I decide my final color choice.
98GCLimited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #11232
lynskynbnd
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Sorry to hear this

I could use some post cards too. Lots of questions about my Jeeps coating!

Flexing Monsta!
lynskynbnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #11233
bbradUSMC
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am really thinking about Monstalining the entire Jeep. Looks sick. Any pictures of scratches from trail abuse and then the touch ups? Wondering how it holds up to say mesquite tree thorns haha. We got them everywhere in Texas. How much weight is it going to add to the vehicle? Last question, any pictures of a vehicle with it on the outside that is older than 5 years. Love the product BTW.
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #11234
roughknight69
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbradUSMC
I am really thinking about Monstalining the entire Jeep. Looks sick. Any pictures of scratches from trail abuse and then the touch ups? Wondering how it holds up to say mesquite tree thorns haha. We got them everywhere in Texas. How much weight is it going to add to the vehicle? Last question, any pictures of a vehicle with it on the outside that is older than 5 years. Love the product BTW.
Any pin striping I've had, I used mek to wipe off. I have also trimed my fenders and used a touch up kit to paint over it, can't tell the difference.
image-843114704.jpg

Unread 10-19-2013, 11:08 AM   #11235
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

If you order tintable w/no color now, and you decide later that you want black it's going to cost you $45 unnecessary for black tint where pre-made factory black is same price as tintable now. I would make the decision now or hold off on ordering till you decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98GCLimited View Post
Hey magnetman

I think I choose a color to go with and then I keep looking at all the pics of vehicles coated in different colors and start questioning my final color choice again. I cant quite decide for sure what I want to go with just yet. I had been thinking Predator originally and got the free 5 sample chips (I chose black, smurfadelic, predator, white, and desert tan). I have just recently thought I might just do it black but still not 100% on color choice, there are so many great color choices.

Im really itching to get this project underway and start prepping a few rust issues and things so I would need the chassis saver on hand to do that and would order a 2 gallon kit and get the chassis saver free quart then. Which brings me to my question. If I ordered a 2 gallon kit of tintable with no color tint yet since I am undecided thus far, if I chose a color I could order the tint then when I decide but if I decide to just do it black could u send black tint separate to use in the tintable or should I just man up and pick a color and order it all at once. LOL

I think the most reasonable answer is pick a color and order what I want and go with it but if its possible to get black tint if I choose that I might just order the tintable kit now so I can get to work on the prep and chassis saver some spots while I decide my final color choice.

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.