Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 703 - JeepForum.com

 16Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #10531 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:18 PM
pods8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Boulder
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosoxfan455 View Post
There's no point in me arguing with you here. Either way it was promised to me and my phone didn't ring today either
Unfortunate it was missed but are you really getting pissy about getting it one day later? I suspect you were hoping to do it this weekend? A hint in life, order early and gather all you need well in advance, stuff happens and it's less frustrating that way.

pods8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10532 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by pods8 View Post
Unfortunate it was missed but are you really getting pissy about getting it one day later? I suspect you were hoping to do it this weekend? A hint in life, order early and gather all you need well in advance, stuff happens and it's less frustrating that way.
It was our fault, the order was missing the catalyst originally and when he called yesterday the office promised it would go out yesterday and he would have had it in CT today.
magnetman is offline  
post #10533 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
magnetman is offline  
post #10534 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:38 PM
tucsonzj
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 42.127628
Posts: 2,857
Magnetman,

So a guy from this forum/a local forum is going to sell me his 1 Gal desert tan kit (which is awesome because that's 1 of the colors I wanted). Anyways, short question being, doing approximately the top 3/4 of a jeep zj is 1 or 2 gal needed. I don't want to buy a second gal and then a gal of back (for the bottom 1/3) then have a ton left over.

His:00 TJ "Fiona" stuff/stuff/stuff
95 ZJ 3.5" w/242 swap-Sold
Hers: 15 JK Sahara-3" Teraflex
tucsonzj is offline  
post #10535 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:39 PM
bosoxfan455
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Windham CT
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
It was our fault, the order was missing the catalyst originally and when he called yesterday the office promised it would go out yesterday and he would have had it in CT today.
Exactly, I totally understand that **** happens the part that got to me is not knowing about the problem until I got home. Also I keep hearing about how her jeep won't be done when she wants, if only there was an easy solution to the ringing in my ears
bosoxfan455 is offline  
post #10536 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosoxfan455 View Post
Exactly, I totally understand that **** happens the part that got to me is not knowing about the problem until I got home. Also I keep hearing about how her jeep won't be done when she wants, if only there was an easy solution to the ringing in my ears
I called UPS thinking you could pick up the package at the CT facility where it will definitely be at late tonight but it will be buried in a trailer till early Monday AM when they sort it
magnetman is offline  
post #10537 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
Magnetman,

So a guy from this forum/a local forum is going to sell me his 1 Gal desert tan kit (which is awesome because that's 1 of the colors I wanted). Anyways, short question being, doing approximately the top 3/4 of a jeep zj is 1 or 2 gal needed. I don't want to buy a second gal and then a gal of back (for the bottom 1/3) then have a ton left over.
Ya got to do a little measuring, just measure rectangles and add up the footage to see if you have appx 60 sq ft or more
magnetman is offline  
post #10538 of 13250 Old 06-07-2013, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
magnetman is offline  
post #10539 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
BEETROOT
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chandler
Posts: 277
I have a black TJ. Thinking of doing the interior with burnt orange monstaliner. Anyone have any opinions on this either way?
BEETROOT is offline  
post #10540 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEETROOT View Post
I have a black TJ. Thinking of doing the interior with burnt orange monstaliner. Anyone have any opinions on this either way?
You supposed to ask before you place the order
I think that will look good. What color is interior
magnetman is offline  
post #10541 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 12:41 AM
BEETROOT
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chandler
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
You supposed to ask before you place the order
I think that will look good. What color is interior
Lol.

I decided screw it, I think it will look good I don't need anyone else's opinion

Seats and trim all grey. I have orange bezels on my headlights and Rigid lights. Going to paint my wheels and interior to match.
BEETROOT is offline  
post #10542 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEETROOT View Post
Lol.

I decided screw it, I think it will look good I don't need anyone else's opinion

Seats and trim all grey. I have orange bezels on my headlights and Rigid lights. Going to paint my wheels and interior to match.
DBTO is a great color and black/gray goes with everything. It will look cool
magnetman is offline  
post #10543 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
If this thread disappears over the weekend it will be back on Monday after I rip Verticalscope a new one
magnetman is offline  
post #10544 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by lateralus3 View Post
how many gallons would it take to do two pickup beds? one longbed and one shortbed
Sorry I missed this, it's between 2 & 3 gallons. Find some bumpers to do or something else cool like speaker cabinets
magnetman is offline  
post #10545 of 13250 Old 06-08-2013, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwards24676 View Post
Hey Eric. I'm still holding that small kit you sent me to do my fix. I am wrapped up for the next few weeks. I am wondering what kind of time frame I have to use this?
Bobby you should be fine. Just open white can first before you shake it to make sure there is no skin over the top
magnetman is offline  
Reply

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome