Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 703 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 06-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #10531
pods8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosoxfan455 View Post
There's no point in me arguing with you here. Either way it was promised to me and my phone didn't ring today either
Unfortunate it was missed but are you really getting pissy about getting it one day later? I suspect you were hoping to do it this weekend? A hint in life, order early and gather all you need well in advance, stuff happens and it's less frustrating that way.

pods8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #10532
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pods8 View Post
Unfortunate it was missed but are you really getting pissy about getting it one day later? I suspect you were hoping to do it this weekend? A hint in life, order early and gather all you need well in advance, stuff happens and it's less frustrating that way.
It was our fault, the order was missing the catalyst originally and when he called yesterday the office promised it would go out yesterday and he would have had it in CT today.
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #10533
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Pods8, can you please PM this guy for me
http://jeepspace.jeepforum.com/PhilipB

Ask him to send me an email at info@monstaliner.com

Thanks!
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #10534
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Magnetman,

So a guy from this forum/a local forum is going to sell me his 1 Gal desert tan kit (which is awesome because that's 1 of the colors I wanted). Anyways, short question being, doing approximately the top 3/4 of a jeep zj is 1 or 2 gal needed. I don't want to buy a second gal and then a gal of back (for the bottom 1/3) then have a ton left over.
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #10535
bosoxfan455
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
It was our fault, the order was missing the catalyst originally and when he called yesterday the office promised it would go out yesterday and he would have had it in CT today.
Exactly, I totally understand that **** happens the part that got to me is not knowing about the problem until I got home. Also I keep hearing about how her jeep won't be done when she wants, if only there was an easy solution to the ringing in my ears
bosoxfan455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #10536
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosoxfan455 View Post
Exactly, I totally understand that **** happens the part that got to me is not knowing about the problem until I got home. Also I keep hearing about how her jeep won't be done when she wants, if only there was an easy solution to the ringing in my ears
I called UPS thinking you could pick up the package at the CT facility where it will definitely be at late tonight but it will be buried in a trailer till early Monday AM when they sort it
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #10537
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
Magnetman,

So a guy from this forum/a local forum is going to sell me his 1 Gal desert tan kit (which is awesome because that's 1 of the colors I wanted). Anyways, short question being, doing approximately the top 3/4 of a jeep zj is 1 or 2 gal needed. I don't want to buy a second gal and then a gal of back (for the bottom 1/3) then have a ton left over.
Ya got to do a little measuring, just measure rectangles and add up the footage to see if you have appx 60 sq ft or more
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #10538
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
Thanks I didn't read your whole msg
Unread 06-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #10539
BEETROOT
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have a black TJ. Thinking of doing the interior with burnt orange monstaliner. Anyone have any opinions on this either way?
BEETROOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #10540
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEETROOT View Post
I have a black TJ. Thinking of doing the interior with burnt orange monstaliner. Anyone have any opinions on this either way?
You supposed to ask before you place the order
I think that will look good. What color is interior
Unread 06-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #10541
BEETROOT
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
You supposed to ask before you place the order
I think that will look good. What color is interior
Lol.

I decided screw it, I think it will look good I don't need anyone else's opinion

Seats and trim all grey. I have orange bezels on my headlights and Rigid lights. Going to paint my wheels and interior to match.
BEETROOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2013, 02:09 AM   #10542
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEETROOT View Post
Lol.

I decided screw it, I think it will look good I don't need anyone else's opinion

Seats and trim all grey. I have orange bezels on my headlights and Rigid lights. Going to paint my wheels and interior to match.
DBTO is a great color and black/gray goes with everything. It will look cool
Unread 06-08-2013, 02:12 AM   #10543
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

If this thread disappears over the weekend it will be back on Monday after I rip Verticalscope a new one
Unread 06-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #10544
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateralus3 View Post
how many gallons would it take to do two pickup beds? one longbed and one shortbed
Sorry I missed this, it's between 2 & 3 gallons. Find some bumpers to do or something else cool like speaker cabinets
Unread 06-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #10545
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwards24676 View Post
Hey Eric. I'm still holding that small kit you sent me to do my fix. I am wrapped up for the next few weeks. I am wondering what kind of time frame I have to use this?
Bobby you should be fine. Just open white can first before you shake it to make sure there is no skin over the top

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.