Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 695 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 05-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #10411
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

Magnetman, I had a customer leave the lid off a gallon of the CS for about 2 months. It formed a very tight and thick solid layer on the top, hard as a rock! Is the rest of the product any good, or is it crap? Not sure what to tell him for being stupid! LOL Thanks for any help.

Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
houndman72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #10412
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfcma View Post
anyone have his number handy?
i dont want to look through 10409 posts
i want to call and check on shipping to hawaii.
thanks
Tell me what you need and what is zip code
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #10413
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M34NTL View Post
www.monstaliner.com is the website. It has a toll free number on there I believe. Only thing is, he operates based on Eastern Time.
We hardly ever answer the phone here

Kidding, after 4PM EST we sleep

If anyone needs me call my cell
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #10414
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndman72 View Post
Magnetman, I had a customer leave the lid off a gallon of the CS for about 2 months. It formed a very tight and thick solid layer on the top, hard as a rock! Is the rest of the product any good, or is it crap? Not sure what to tell him for being stupid! LOL Thanks for any help.
I would just tell him he was stupid.. how much clearer can you make it for leaving the lid off a moisture cure urethane

Shake the can very well first then try to punch a hole in the layer. If you can drain any liquid from there it may be able to be used. Probably not though
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #10415
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

I've seen cans of CS that were sealed tight and still formed a thick hard layer over the liquid. These cans were often usable by punching a hole and draining the contents

Wait.. punch a hole in the bottom of that can and you'll know right away if it's still liquid in there
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #10416
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

ok, yes, I punched well actually just pryed out the thick 1/4 layer from the can. There was about 1/2 gallon left. It looks to be OK, but to me, its a bit watery, if that makes sense. I put some on a piece of scrap metal to see how it turns out, so far it's ok, but I'll know in the morning better. I simply gave him a tattoo idea of NO REPO, to not preproduce. LOL So he's pretty ticked off but hey, he is out the $150 not me. Stupid him for leaving the lid off. THanks for the help.I'll update tomm. sometime.
Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #10417
eduardostewart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

opcorn: just gonna wait for the late night infommercial haha
eduardostewart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #10418
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
ok, yes, I punched well actually just pryed out the thick 1/4 layer from the can. There was about 1/2 gallon left. It looks to be OK, but to me, its a bit watery, if that makes sense. I put some on a piece of scrap metal to see how it turns out, so far it's ok, but I'll know in the morning better. I simply gave him a tattoo idea of NO REPO, to not preproduce. LOL So he's pretty ticked off but hey, he is out the $150 not me. Stupid him for leaving the lid off. THanks for the help.I'll update tomm. sometime.
Make sure the remaining liquid is stirred well and see how it cures
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #10419
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

well, after 1.5 hours, it started to tack up well and seemed like its ok, but I just told him he needed another gallon. Silly customers...
Unread 05-24-2013, 11:48 PM   #10420
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Back By Popular Demand!

2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVERô Sale
3 Days Only - Sat 5-25-13 thru Mon 5-27-13
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Now thru Monday 5-27-13 at Midnight, all CHASSIS SAVERô
Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $39.90) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $111.75) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS IN YOUR CART BEFORE APPLYING COUPON CODE.

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons
Place Orders Here

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black or silver is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here
Unread 05-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #10421
Dake
Web Wheeler

1991 YJ Wrangler 

What color is closest to 1991 Radiant Fire Red code KRD?
Unread 05-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #10422
yj_loomis
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Which colors?

"Material Girl" is coming
nuclear winter and balls to the wall.
yj_loomis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #10423
gmfcma
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Tell me what you need and what is zip code

i want to do the outside of a TJ in tintable liner, then black in the tub.
or should i do all color if that would waste alot of material?

thanks
gmfcma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #10424
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dake View Post
What color is closest to 1991 Radiant Fire Red code KRD?
1995 PPG chart
Radiant Fire KRB (not D)

Lady in Red is very close maybe 5-10% darker
20130525_192307_resized_1.jpg  

Last edited by magnetman; 05-25-2013 at 06:33 PM..
Unread 05-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #10425
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yj_loomis View Post
nuclear winter and balls to the wall.
No planned release date yet

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.