Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 680 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #10186
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

I'm on it.. thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pods8 View Post
Magnapoxy! Coats and looks awesome! (Eric, just shot you an email, in a bit of a scramble planning to do the grey sides tomorrow early, wondering about trying to cut in the white top at the end of tomorrow, weather window is closing for a few days...).

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #10187
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimal View Post
Why it didn't adhere properly and if I can just lay the quart of Monstaliner that I bought right over the top of it after cleaning it or should I scuff it up with some sandpaper. Also do you send out touchup kits because I had this problem or no? Thanks
Adhesion on the floor hooks is questionable and it looks like they were bare metal before coating?

A rock under the mat getting ground down under there is not good for any coating

To recoat you need to scuff first and then solvent clean. Don't need to scuff like you first did when doing the job but you need to dull it down some.

We have so few problems with Monstaliner I'm not even interested in debating these things.. If you want a repair kit no charge PM me a shipping address

SMcutter.. send me your address too for a free repair kit and a custom piece of 2x4 with a groove in it for your next jacking experience ..
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #10188
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

pods8.. I sent you an email.. I gotta go to sleep

[QUOTE=pods8;15366596]Magnapoxy! Coats and looks awesome! (Eric, just shot you an email, in a bit of a scramble planning to do the grey sides tomorrow early, wondering about trying to cut in the white top at the end of tomorrow, weather window is closing for a few days...).
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #10189
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Here we go
tintable-quarts-here-800x1235.jpg  
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #10190
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Next week I will publish a Monstaliner "Mix By Weight" chart for BLACK and all the COLORS. This will enable mixing any quantity
out of a gallon or quart so the rest can be saved for future use. A gram scale is need to do this mixing and I've
flagged 2 items on Amazon that will work great. Both scales sell for less than $10.00 - #1 has a capacity of 650 grams,
other has capacity of 1000 grams
ac-650-digital-pocket-gram-scale.jpg   am-weigh-pocket-scale-1000-0.1-g.jpg  
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #10191
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Adhesion on the floor hooks is questionable and it looks like they were bare metal before coating?

A rock under the mat getting ground down under there is not good for any coating

To recoat you need to scuff first and then solvent clean. Don't need to scuff like you first did when doing the job but you need to dull it down some.

We have so few problems with Monstaliner I'm not even interested in debating these things.. If you want a repair kit no charge PM me a shipping address

SMcutter.. send me your address too for a free repair kit and a custom piece of 2x4 with a groove in it for your next jacking experience ..
Thanks appreciate it and will be PMing address

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #10192
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgers3 View Post
Monsta just arrived
Taken a few hood shots when i get home!
I need to get craken on the body work. Just need to pull out the corner and prep the entire body.
So excited to tackle this project.
Thanks agin!!! Your probly going to get sick of me saying thank you... Lol
rodgers3 you were in the right place at the right time and it was cool because I don't think you had any idea what was was going on

Do a good job!
Unread 04-30-2013, 03:57 AM   #10193
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Got my paint yesterday. I was outside smoking a cigarette and the UPS guy was just like "More stuff for the Jeep huh?" lol.
Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #10194
jetboat
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Im wanting to do my entire yj in liner. I want to do the interior and all exterior except the hood and cowl in 1 color and hood and cowl in another... Any idea how much Ill need of each?
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:43 AM   #10195
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
That's the deck only without any sides,,, but the XJ prob has less side surface area than a Wrangler.. correct?
Not sure about vertical surface area between the two. Aside from the tunnel and the rear wells, I am only wanting to cover the deck.

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:50 AM   #10196
rodgers3
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

rodgers3 you were in the right place at the right time and it was cool because I don't think you had any idea what was was going on

Do a good job!
Put my hood shot on fb
And i had no idea i had fallen down on my forum surfin
I defently hope to do a good job im probly going to end up spending a week or more makeing sure everything is prepd and i have everything in order to start haha.
Is there any thing you recomend i buy that wasnt inlcluded in the box of awsome? Lol
Should i take the hood off to paint it?
Also my dad has this stuff at work called desocleen? Somethn like that.. Anyway its main ingreedeant is mek and they use it to prep airplane parts before powder coating.
would this work or should i just go buy mek sub?
And any tips and tricks you recommend?
thank you again!!!
rodgers3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #10197
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboat View Post
Im wanting to do my entire yj in liner. I want to do the interior and all exterior except the hood and cowl in 1 color and hood and cowl in another... Any idea how much Ill need of each?
It's hard got me to fig this in my brain without standing next to the jeep

Not sure if 1 gal on exterior will be enough to do all without hood and cowl and then how much needed for just hood and cowl
Unread 04-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #10198
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
Not sure about vertical surface area between the two. Aside from the tunnel and the rear wells, I am only wanting to cover the deck.
You can probably do this with 1 gal just make sure to roll 1st coat thin and save more than 1/2 for 2nd coat
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:17 AM   #10199
HoofHarted
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Next week I will publish a Monstaliner "Mix By Weight" chart for BLACK and all the COLORS. This will enable mixing any quantity
out of a gallon or quart so the rest can be saved for future use. A gram scale is need to do this mixing and I've
flagged 2 items on Amazon that will work great. Both scales sell for less than $10.00 - #1 has a capacity of 650 grams,
other has capacity of 1000 grams

When you get a chance, could you please DM me a copy of your mix by weight chart? Just made my order this morning. Thanks!!
HoofHarted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #10200
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoofHarted View Post
When you get a chance, could you please DM me a copy of your mix by weight chart? Just made my order this morning. Thanks!!
Chart is not ready, what color are you doing?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.