Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 669 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 04-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #10021
rodgers3
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post

rodgers3

You got the 10,000th post

Decide what you want and I'm paying
ill go with smurfadelic! ill have to pm you from the laptop in a few hours im bowling right now
and sorry sparrows i thoght you had it.
thanks for the early happy birthday gift magnetman!!!
edit: i have never won anything like this im ecstatic!!

rodgers3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #10022
ospreyfe55
2006 LJ Wrangler 

First off congrats to rogers3!

OT:
Eric I am looking to monstaliner my interior and exterior of my LJ and had some questions. I rolled my last LJ and barely had enough with 1 gallon to do just the interior so would 2 gallons be enough? I thought about 3 gallons but would hate to waste some. Also I am trying to come up with an idea of two toning my rubicon stickers on the hood. I thought about removing the factory stickers and then monstaline say a four inch strip on the side of the good and then waiting for it to dry, adding the Rubi stickers and then spray the hood with the contrasting color and then remove the stickers along with the tape S soon as the second coat is applied. Do you think this will work or had it never been done? Hope I didn't confuse you or anyone else.
ospreyfe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 11:33 PM   #10023
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89 View Post
Congrats! Not to bring down the mood but back to my dented cans. Im not all that concerned anymore. After all shouldn't effect anything, right?
Dents won't affect the product
Email me a pic I want to see what they did
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #10024
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Dents won't affect the product
Email me a pic I want to see what they did
Ok i will when i get home today, cant find your email on my phone.
JeepComanche89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #10025
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89 View Post
Ok i will when i get home today, cant find your email on my phone.
info@monstaliner.com
Unread 04-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #10026
bedwards24676
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89
Congrats! Not to bring down the mood but back to my dented cans. Im not all that concerned anymore. After all shouldn't effect anything, right?
Hey bud just to let you know my cans of ML catalyst and CS all had dents. The only ones that did not were the color tint cans. I had two orders with 3 gallons and all were dented. Don't worry doesn't effect the product at all. I've used 1 gallon and the CS. still prepping for the two gallon color. No worries.
bedwards24676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 11:32 AM   #10027
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimal View Post
No used it all up and still have slight spotting in some places (didn't do tailgate either). Bought the 1 quart before Winter came around to touch it up and cover some of the spotty places and chipping now that it's Spring I plan to do it fairly soon. Messaged you on this forum (no response) and even called months back and spoke with someone who couldn't give me the online Jeepforum deal over the phone when I purchased it and also gave me very minimal information on what I did wrong other than the "Mineral Spirits" over the "MEK" and than concluded it with a "IDK, I'm sorry."
?

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #10028
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimal View Post
?
Don't need a whole quart for touchup. We have small black repair kit that covers appx 3.5 sq ft

Can you show me a pic of what is happening? What caused it to come off?

If you cant post pic here send to email

info@monstaliner.com

or to my phone

Unread 04-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #10029
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Re-rolling Outbreak for added texture

Unread 04-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #10030
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Does Monstaliner have a color that closely matches Jeep Gunmetal Pearl Coat? (PQ7 I believe)
[B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]1998 Jeep Cherokee [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]Classic[/I][/FONT] with Factory Gunmetal Peral Coat Paint,[/FONT][/B] [FONT="Showcard Gothic"]With Added 2.5 Inch Medium Load Full Old Man Emu Lift Kit - 30 Inch BF Goodrich All Terrains T/As - Curt Trailer Hitch - Mopar Gas Tank Skid Plate - Hella H4 Conversion Headlights - All Factory Mopar Interior Accessories - and Much More![/FONT]

[B][SIZE="3"]My Build Thread: Project Daily Driver![/SIZE][/B]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/project-jeep-cherokee-daily-driver-build-1253421/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/project-jeep-cherokee-daily-driver-build-1253421/[/URL]
KINGSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #10031
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSB View Post
Does Monstaliner have a color that closely matches Jeep Gunmetal Pearl Coat? (PQ7 I believe)
I don't think so. Is this the color on this tub?
xmarkf-98tj-before-dsc0043.jpg  
Unread 04-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #10032
PeterSyz
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Congrats on the 10,000 posts!

I can't wait to paint my Jeep with 'Pass the Bubbly' (Exterior) and 'Jeep Spice' (Interior) in a few weeks, as soon as school lets out, the Jeep is getting torn apart the day after finals.
I'll be sure to post a plethora of pictures. The cans have been sitting in my room for a month and I can barely stand it any longer!
PeterSyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #10033
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

Magnetman, I have a question. I want to dynamat most of my interior floor, now, should I do this before I roll in the monstaliner, or after? Will this stick to the matting??? I have done one or the other, but never both together. The surface of the matting is shiny and a bit slick to the touch. Any help would be great! THanks for the previous help and the products are awesome! !!!!!
Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
houndman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #10034
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndman72 View Post
Magnetman, I have a question. I want to dynamat most of my interior floor, now, should I do this before I roll in the monstaliner, or after? Will this stick to the matting??? I have done one or the other, but never both together. The surface of the matting is shiny and a bit slick to the touch. Any help would be great! THanks for the previous help and the products are awesome! !!!!!

Is this the Dynamat with the alum foil facing top side?
Unread 04-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #10035
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I don't think so. Is this the color on this tub?
Yeah it is, are you able to make a custom color to match as close as possible to the color?
[B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]1998 Jeep Cherokee [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]Classic[/I][/FONT] with Factory Gunmetal Peral Coat Paint,[/FONT][/B] [FONT="Showcard Gothic"]With Added 2.5 Inch Medium Load Full Old Man Emu Lift Kit - 30 Inch BF Goodrich All Terrains T/As - Curt Trailer Hitch - Mopar Gas Tank Skid Plate - Hella H4 Conversion Headlights - All Factory Mopar Interior Accessories - and Much More![/FONT]

[B][SIZE="3"]My Build Thread: Project Daily Driver![/SIZE][/B]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/project-jeep-cherokee-daily-driver-build-1253421/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/project-jeep-cherokee-daily-driver-build-1253421/[/URL]
KINGSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.