Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 639 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #9571
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor_44 View Post
Also, what can I do to prep my jeep while waiting or it to arrive? Sanding, scuffing what grit sand paper or scuff pad type! Any advice is appreciated.
Get either 120 grit paper or coarse synthetic scuff pads. Maroon will be the coarsest you can find. Not sure how coarse a scotch brite pad is available.

Just be careful on corners and high spots not to sand through the paint to metal

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #9572
Taylor_44
Registered User
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tempe, Az
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Get either 120 grit paper or coarse synthetic scuff pads. Maroon will be the coarsest you can find. Not sure how coarse a scotch brite pad is available.

Just be careful on corners and high spots not to sand through the paint to metal
Thanks again for the help.
Taylor_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 03:45 AM   #9573
zaleski
Registered User
1979 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: central, oh
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
When did you place this order?

Give me invoice # from your email confirmation, leave off the 6 zeros


invoice id:4887



time ordered:

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 14:45:59
zaleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #9574
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaleski View Post
invoice id:4887



time ordered:

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 14:45:59
I got the order, not shipped yet
Am going to cancel it and issue refund

Please place order again
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #9575
zaleski
Registered User
1979 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: central, oh
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I got the order, not shipped yet
Am going to cancel it and issue refund

Please place order again



thank you very much! i replaced my order, i really appreciate you doing that and will definitely be spreading the good word about your product and customer service!
zaleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #9576
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaleski View Post
thank you very much! i replaced my order, i really appreciate you doing that and will definitely be spreading the good word about your product and customer service!
My pleasure and thanks for the order!

Check your CC statement that the refund shows up, issued it about an hour ago
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #9577
Ravensane
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Poland, Ohio
Posts: 34
Dumb question but here goes anyway: what color is the Pyroclastic? A little bit grayer than black? Can anyone throw up a picture of black and the Pyroclastic together? Thanks guys!
Ravensane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #9578
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensane View Post
Dumb question but here goes anyway: what color is the Pyroclastic? A little bit grayer than black? Can anyone throw up a picture of black and the Pyroclastic together? Thanks guys!
Can't find a better one than this
Black in back, charcoal is Pyro
1st-look-10-new-colors-dsc_0413.jpg  
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #9579
pods8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 100
Wow that LQG looks WAY different on my computer screen verse in person. You weren't kidding about them being quite different (almost a slight peach hue to it on the computer).
pods8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #9580
rodgers3
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: imperial, missouri
Posts: 1,044
What is nuclear winter going to look like??
And also im sure its been asked before but will a gallon cover the outside of my wrangler? Because i can get that but 2 gallons is a bit out of my price range at the this time.. If i need two ill just have to wait longer than i want too. Lol
rodgers3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #9581
Ravensane
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Poland, Ohio
Posts: 34
Thank you that showed it perfect for me. Expect my order soon!
Ravensane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #9582
cajunfireman
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 159
Just placed my order. Thanks.
__________________
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

[COLOR="Red"][B]Firefighter Jeep Club Member #337[/B][/COLOR]

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." -John 15:13

Fight Crime....Shoot Back

[B]I'll keep my money, my guns, and my freedom. You can stick the change up your ***.[/B]
cajunfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #9583
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by pods8 View Post
Wow that LQG looks WAY different on my computer screen verse in person. You weren't kidding about them being quite different (almost a slight peach hue to it on the computer).
Every photo of the same color can look different when the lighting is different. Flash vs no flash, sunlight or cloudy, indoors fluorescent is a big no-no
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #9584
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgers3 View Post
What is nuclear winter going to look like??
And also im sure its been asked before but will a gallon cover the outside of my wrangler? Because i can get that but 2 gallons is a bit out of my price range at the this time.. If i need two ill just have to wait longer than i want too. Lol
Nuclear Winter was a name I really liked and I thought about just a very pale gray, white + touch of black

Should it be something different?

Not sure if you an stretch 1 gallon. May depend on the color you pick and what color you will be covering on jeep now. You don't want to run out in the middle
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #9585
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunfireman View Post
Just placed my order. Thanks.
Thanks! shipping tomorrow

edit: shipped today

Last edited by magnetman; 02-27-2013 at 02:42 PM..
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote



Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.