Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 619 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #9271
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Just ordered 2 gallons of CS, thanks for the great deals!

Unread 11-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #9272
jlsalani

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I just put Chassis Saver on the underbody and new front floor of my kids Cherokee.

and it is awesome.... I now want to Monstaline the entire interior floor now, but have a few questions. I have tried to contact you but can't get through the tech line. There is a large stick on liner in the rear floor and 2 on the rear wheel house. do I have to remove them?? I can probably get the ones off the wheel house but not the rear load floor.... also what temp can it go down to for it still to work?? Looks like a bit of a warm up coming and I need to get it down soon. Thanks
jlsalani is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2012, 06:10 PM   #9273
cjjon7
1983 CJ7 

Magnet, what is the reccomended solvent to wipe down a truck bed with prior to lining, after sanding? Thanks
cjjon7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #9274
BuckeyeNative

1974 CJ5 

Ordered some of the CS last night...thanks
BuckeyeNative is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #9275
BuckeyeNative

1974 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgers3 View Post
how much ml did that take i would like to do this to mine in the spring/summer
x2
BuckeyeNative is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #9276
TroubleNEO
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjjon7 View Post
magnet, what is the reccomended solvent to wipe down a truck bed with prior to lining, after sanding? Thanks
mek
Unread 11-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #9277
Jims-87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubleNEO View Post
mek
x2 (or MEK substitute that's what I used)
1987 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36, HEI, Custom Sound bar, Hardtop/Sun-rider/bikini tops, 2" Lift, 1/2" Boomerangs, 1" Body & MM Lift. 32x11.5x15 Copper STT's on Black Rock 950 Lobos w/4" backspacing, Still need Front Bumper and Seats.

My build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-very-slow-87-yj-build-thread-1137667/[/url]
Jims-87YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #9278
Mr.ThunderMakeR
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I can swing a repair kit in LQG which will be enough to do that. Contact me after Wed this coming week
Whats the best way to contact you? Through the JF personal message?
Unread 11-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #9279
goonies

Are you guys still looking for retail vendors? Ive left voicemails, emails, and messages through JF and FB looking for some info over the last few months with no response. Our shop is in Patchogue and i have a ton of Jeep customers as well as alot of classic muscle car and hotrod customers. All asking me about POR 15 and bed liner products. Whatsa guy gotta do to get in touch with someone in charge over there LOL. Id like to deal with a local company like you guys. Please PM me with some info.

goonies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #9280
Copperhead89
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Well, this weekend is FINALLY the weekend I get to lay down the Monstaliner on the bottom of my '89 tub. I'll be spraying it with Eric's Walcom gun. The color is Medium Quartz Gray. All of the rusty areas, courtesy of the salty air and wintery roads of Long island where she lived the past 22 years, will be covered in two coats of silver Chassis Saver on Friday night. The next morning around 9am, I will shoot two coats of Dupont Corlar 2.1 ST epoxy primer (actually, its labeled as a mastic, because its so thick). Then, about 3 or 4 hours later, I'll lay down the first coat of the Monsta. Wish me luck!!!
Here is a "before" pic, all scuff sanded with 100 grit paper. A couple months ago, I blasted off every bit of the undercoating with my pressure washer, and completely de-greased it as well.

***LATE BREAKING UPDATE #1***

Well....my plans for doing the bottom of my tub tomorrow have been shot to hell. While going through the instructions for the first time tonight, I took inventory of what I had received, and I quickly realized that I didn't get a can of catalyst!! No catalyst, no Monsta. The crappy part of it is, tonight I brushed on the first coat of Chassis Saver. I'll have to re-scuff those areas.

***LATE BREAKING UPDATE #2***
I called and spoke to someone at Magnet Paints this morning. They were very helpful, and said they will be shipping out the catalyst to me today.
Unread 11-30-2012, 07:22 AM   #9281
Jims-87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Wow Looks good, just like mine did a few months back. When spraying the drying times between coats for me was just a couple hrs if that. So just keep an eye on it. Make sure you still have a small brush as there are a lot of places it is hard to get coverage with the gun, pockets behind the tail lights for example and under some of the cross members. Good luck.
1987 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36, HEI, Custom Sound bar, Hardtop/Sun-rider/bikini tops, 2" Lift, 1/2" Boomerangs, 1" Body & MM Lift. 32x11.5x15 Copper STT's on Black Rock 950 Lobos w/4" backspacing, Still need Front Bumper and Seats.

My build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-very-slow-87-yj-build-thread-1137667/[/url]
Jims-87YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #9282
Mr.ThunderMakeR
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.ThunderMakeR View Post
Whats the best way to contact you? Through the JF personal message?
magnetman, I'm having trouble getting in contact with you or someone at Magnet Paints. I tried calling yesterday and got someone on the phone, not sure who it was, but he put me through to your voicemail and told me to leave a message and you would get back to me today. I tried calling again today but the message said the office was closed (at around 3PM EST).

I need to get this ordered soon as this is preventing me from finishing my trans/tcase swap.
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #9283
misfit77
1996 ZJ 

Do you guys have a color match for Jeep color J7 AKA Chargold 2 S/G Pearl?

I was going to use black on top and bottom of my ZJ, but would consider matching the current color.
misfit77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #9284
Copperhead89
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Unread 12-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #9285
misfit77
1996 ZJ 

misfit77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.