Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 618 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #9256
chrisguags
2008 JK Wrangler 

Picking up 2 quarts of antique black Chassis Saver and S8 Reducer. Going to spray the whole underbody!!

chrisguags is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #9257
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertXj88 View Post
Magnetman I will be placing a order tomorrow hopefully..just need confirmation really quick. placing my order for 1 quart of the Chassis saver now for when my stiffeners go on. Great deal..to good to pass up.

Whats the self life if I don't open them and store them in a garage? 6 months? Year?
Also can I get 3 little sample cards sent with my order? If theres a added fee thats fine. I need LQG & MQG & Pyroclastic.
Shelf life is at least 1 year. Sometimes when CS sits around for a while you can get a glued lid that forces you to mangle the can to get it open. If this happens just get a new empty can from HD or Lowes and pour it off

Put a request on the order notes for the chips you want
magnetman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #9258
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisguags View Post
Picking up 2 quarts of antique black Chassis Saver and S8 Reducer. Going to spray the whole underbody!!
I got the order you placed, thanks! I'm out of town for a few extra days. Come pick-up between 9:30 - 3PM is best. See Bob

Bring copy of the order confirmation and the paypal receipt so he knows you paid already

Have him call me if there are any issues
Unread 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #9259
DezertXj88
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Hey magnet I'm paying via paypal..but I don't see where to add the discount code?
If you don't get back to me intime I'll probably call the number tomorrow at my lunch break around 12 cali time & place my order.
DezertXj88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #9260
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertXj88 View Post
Hey magnet I'm paying via paypal..but I don't see where to add the discount code?
If you don't get back to me intime I'll probably call the number tomorrow at my lunch break around 12 cali time & place my order.
When you first see a paypal option DO NOT click that but choose "checkout"
choose continue
enter address info, continue
standard shipping, continue
enter coupon code, apply then choose paypal to pay
Unread 11-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #9261
DezertXj88
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
When you first see a paypal option DO NOT click that but choose "checkout"
choose continue
enter address info, continue
standard shipping, continue
enter coupon code, apply then choose paypal to pay
Worked flawlessly Thank you sir, order placed.
DezertXj88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #9262
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Having a bit of a brain fart. Which chassis saver was recommended for use with monsta? Gloss black?

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #9263
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyPB13 View Post
Having a bit of a brain fart. Which chassis saver was recommended for use with monsta? Gloss black?
Gloss black or silver is best
Avoid satin black when you plan to coat over it
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #9264
wyonate
1999 TJ Wrangler 

My Project

I bought my Monstaliner about a year ago and it worked pefect when painting. We painted while it was snowing outside in a heated garage. This is Dark Burnt Orange Monstaliner. I have included some prep and final photos.

wyonate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #9265
chrisguags
2008 JK Wrangler 

Wow, wyonate that looks awesome.

I was unsure about using the Chassis saver in a heated garage...thanks for the assurance.

How would I go about with getting all sides of the frame/chassis without taking anything apart?
chrisguags is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #9266
tazzerboy
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have any pics of "Tarheel" interior and/or exterior?

Groups
Christian Jeep Club member #207 ~ Black Jeep Society ~ Homebrewing Jeepers (Founder)
tazzerboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #9267
rodgers3
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyonate
I bought my Monstaliner about a year ago and it worked pefect when painting. We painted while it was snowing outside in a heated garage. This is Dark Burnt Orange Monstaliner. I have included some prep and final photos.
How much ml did that take i would like to do this to mine in the spring/summer
rodgers3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #9268
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

2 for 1 Chassis Saver extended through Sunday 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Starts Now!
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE CHASSIS SAVERô
Now thru Sunday 12-02-12
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Valid thru Sunday 12/02 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $37.50) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $104.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

************************************************** ********************************
To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS
************************************************** ********************************

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com
Unread 11-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #9269
DaddysDumpTruck
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Eric can u pm me your number. Wanted to talk with your out my next project.
DaddysDumpTruck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #9270
drespecki
1983 CJ7 

Hello, Eric? Any luck on that copper color? My kit is about 1 year old now, need to get it done... Do you think it will still be okay being that it is 1 year?
Dennis...

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.