Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 596 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #8926
mooncruiser

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage4order View Post
I did my tub with Herculiner about 3 years ago. It is still in good shape, other than the fading but I'd like to put a coat of this. Would I just be able to roll this Monstaliner over top of it?
Looks like a "NO"

http://www.monstaliner.com/monstaliner_faq.htm#24

mooncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #8927
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

...still waiting on paint chips

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #8928
mooncruiser

1993 YJ Wrangler 

So train...why don't you pick up the phone and call them Instead of your "still waiting on paint chips" whining? We could care less whether you have your paint chips. Just getting annoying.
mooncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #8929
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncruiser
So train...why don't you pick up the phone and call them Instead of your "still waiting on paint chips" whining? We could care less whether you have your paint chips. Just getting annoying.
Customer service/relations. That's why. Guess what, I could care less if you're annoyed. Funny how that works huh?

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #8930
TrailJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain

Customer service/relations. That's why. Guess what, I could care less if you're annoyed. Funny how that works huh?
P a s s i v e. a g g r e s s i v e. much?
TrailJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #8931
attentionwhore
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I am sad I missed the labor day sale
[COLOR="Green"]You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you are going to do are: 1) Call someone with a gun. 2) Pray to God they get there in time.
~unknown[/COLOR]
attentionwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #8932
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
...still waiting on paint chips
me too!! its been longer that I thought.. about 10 days i think
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #8933
ThaKmFb

Once the chassis saver is fully cured after 48-72 hours will it be o.k to use a urethane base windshield glue on? My windshield pinch weld is rusted bad and need something good to address the rust like chassis saver. I sent an e-mail about this and got no reply
ThaKmFb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #8934
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Any sales, promo codes or JF discounts coming up on monstaliner? I need to do the bed in my silverado and the fenders on the wj.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #8935
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Sorry for my disappearance
I'm back and answering neglected PM's first. Will be here later to answer thread Q's

The promo date has been updated to end of this month. There will be a price increase this month and a modification to the promo, full details still rolling around in my brain.

Backlog of many color chip requests were mailed yesterday and we have another batch of requests (mainly last weeks) going out on Tues-Wed
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #8936
Griff1918
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

To bad your labor day sale was at the beginning of Aug. But labor day was the beginning if Sept.
Griff1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #8937
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

2-for-1 Sale Continues!

***** SUMMER'S OVER *****
2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVERô Sale

7 Day Sale - Saturday 9/08 thru Friday 9/14
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for over 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Starting Now 9-08-12 thru Friday 9-14-12 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $37.50) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $104.75) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS IN YOUR CART BEFORE APPLYING COUPON CODE.

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Last edited by magnetman; 09-08-2012 at 03:41 PM..
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #8938
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff1918 View Post
To bad your labor day sale was at the beginning of Aug. But labor day was the beginning if Sept.
Date was wrong but the codes still worked
new-monsta1-jf-bkgd.jpg  
Unread 09-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #8939
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ View Post
Any sales, promo codes or JF discounts coming up on monstaliner? I need to do the bed in my silverado and the fenders on the wj.
Im gonna be doing my WJ fenders soon as well.. after I cut them using your write up! actually.. im gonna use monstaliner on the whole WJ
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #8940
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK04WJ View Post
Im gonna be doing my WJ fenders soon as well.. after I cut them using your write up! actually.. im gonna use monstaliner on the whole WJ
I plan on doing the plastic moldings, and the fenders but only up to the where the factory "flare" starts. Im just debating on how much to get. Think im going to go for 2 gallons.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.