Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 594 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 09-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #8896
USMCBuckWild
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm not afraid of doing it myself, just would rather have someone who knows what they are doing to give guidance. I don't mind making mistakes, but from what I understand doing the lining is kind of a 1 shot deal.

USMCBuckWild is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #8897
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Labor Day 2-for-1 CHASSIS SAVERô Sale

LABOR DAY 2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVERô Sale
3 Days Only - Monday 8/03 thru Wednesday 8/05
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Starting Now 8-03-12 thru Wednesday 8-05-12 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $37.50) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $104.75) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS IN YOUR CART BEFORE APPLYING COUPON CODE.

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #8898
CrazyJeepMan92
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMFpullin719
here yall go. URINE TROUBLE, sprayed exterior on 2000 tj. a few issues as you might see on the doors, had to throw last half a gallon out but it was my own fault, shoulda had someone there to help me. got a solid 2 coats on everything. doors got 3 and thats when i stopped, but most of it looks great. got a couple out in the sun so you can see the color!
How many gallons did the exterior take

CK KUSTOM FABRICATION #92
*KUBINAK ENTERPRISES*
CrazyJeepMan92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #8899
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

well i ordered 2 gals. 1st gallon did everything with one coat. mixed up 2nd gal, sprayed 2 hoppers and right before filling the hopper the 3rd time i power mixed and dried chunks came off the sides of the mixing bowl. i sprayed the fenders, doors, and front clip with a 3rd coat and then noticed the globs and threw the other half gallon out.

so 1 1/2 gals should get you 3 coats spraying, prolly could laid a nice 4th or 5th coat with the full 2 gallons, if i didnt let it glob up, but no sweat, i think 2 will do for me for now. color looks great!
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #8900
qlfarm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Ok folks; I am waiting to hear back from Eric on two PM's so I can order my exterior liner.

I have this question for those of you have have done their exteriors: Roll or Spray?

I rolled the interior and I am very happy with the job. I am not sure by myself I can keep up with the liner as far as hardening goes if I were to roll the entire exterior.

I am doing my YJ exterior and two full size pick up rockers, one set of bed rails and tail gate and rockers on my wifes SUV. Do I get the economy gun from Eric or stock up on rollers?

I just installed a new 60 gallon compressor so air isn't the issue.

Thanks,
qlfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #8901
morr
2007 JK Wrangler 

how much of the chassis save would i need to coat the frame
morr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #8902
Jims-87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

morr, I got two coats on mine with one qt of chassis saver, still had a little left (This was on a sandblasted frame)
1987 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36, HEI, Custom Sound bar, Hardtop/Sun-rider/bikini tops, 2" Lift, 1/2" Boomerangs, 1" Body & MM Lift. 32x11.5x15 Copper STT's on Black Rock 950 Lobos w/4" backspacing, Still need Front Bumper and Seats.

My build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-very-slow-87-yj-build-thread-1137667/[/url]
Jims-87YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #8903
morr
2007 JK Wrangler 

thanks for the help jims
morr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #8904
bobthecatkiller
2000 XJ Cherokee 

hey, i painted my xj with desert sand and unfortunately i have some small pin holes where i can see the primer, how should i go about patching these small holes up? i have another gallon of desert sand im going to use on the doors, i know ill have enough to patch some spots up but like i said how should i go about doing this? scuff, and spray? if so how much scuffing would be required?
Unread 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #8905
morganfam00
2011 JK Wrangler 

Can you quote me for UCP970-01 and 2 gallons of black roll on bedliner shipped to 09021 (it's an APO).
morganfam00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #8906
mooncruiser

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlfarm View Post
Ok folks; I am waiting to hear back from Eric on two PM's so I can order my exterior liner.

I have this question for those of you have have done their exteriors: Roll or Spray?

I rolled the interior and I am very happy with the job. I am not sure by myself I can keep up with the liner as far as hardening goes if I were to roll the entire exterior.

I am doing my YJ exterior and two full size pick up rockers, one set of bed rails and tail gate and rockers on my wifes SUV. Do I get the economy gun from Eric or stock up on rollers?

I just installed a new 60 gallon compressor so air isn't the issue.

Thanks,
I have done both - rolled and sprayed. I even have one that I sprayed and then went over all the exterior surfaces with a coat...rolled. Yes, glutten for punsihment.

You will be able to keep up with rolling the exterior-I did a CJ exterior complete, including both sides of the hood, inner fenders, here in AZ in 90-95 degree heat just a couple weekends ago.

I much prefer, by a large margin, the texture of the rolled surface vs the sprayed surface. Spraying is excellent for getting in all the nooks and crannies of the grill, hood, inner fenders,etc..as long as you do it the right way and dissassemble, so you can get to those hard to reach areas-plus I wanted it looking complete and not see old paint, etc. Then I rolled the outer surfaces, it turned out awesome.
Again, much smoother surface with rolling. You would think spraying would be smoother but that is not the case.

Last edited by mooncruiser; 09-04-2012 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: spelling and added text
mooncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #8907
mooncruiser

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBuckWild View Post
I'm not afraid of doing it myself, just would rather have someone who knows what they are doing to give guidance. I don't mind making mistakes, but from what I understand doing the lining is kind of a 1 shot deal.
The prep is the hardest part-putting it on is a piece of cake. You'll be surprised of how easy it is to apply.
mooncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #8908
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

About how long does it take to get the paint chips one requests?

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #8909
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
About how long does it take to get the paint chips one requests?
Mine took a little more than 4 days..
Unread 09-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #8910
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinga

Mine took a little more than 4 days..
Shoulda ordered before the holidays. It's been 9 days for me...

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.