Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 591 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #8851
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obie95Sahara View Post
Am I gonna have to be the first one to do a ZJ in predator? Do I get a special bonus if I am?!?
I think I was the first for predator on a xj!

Unread 08-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #8852
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

After being gone for a week, I was finally able to paint the rest of the parts yesterday. Yep, even the bolts (bottom of pic). Don't want to ruin it by putting parts together today (that's why the hood is in the pic, had to do some touch ups from a couple weeks ago... oops). Unfortunately, tomorrow I'm back to work for another 5 days. Next week though, she should be back together. I have family coming to visit... plan on putting them to work, LoL!

I'm jealous of you all that have been able to knock out your Jeeps and other toys in a few days, week max. Seems like this has taken me a couple months. Can't wait to be done!

By the way, that Predator job looks great!
photo-55-.jpg  

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #8853
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Credit to MagnetWoman for the caption
if-i-had-37-jeeps.jpg  
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #8854
Fingers
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe I should just do my jeep rainbow
Unread 08-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #8855
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Maybe I should just do my jeep rainbow
Let me know when you decide and the color is on me as thanks for use of the photo
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #8856
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

Fingers, great photo!

One suggestion when picking your color is to take the chips outside, the natural light makes some of the chips look different than they look in artificial light. As someone once posted on here many, many pages back... you don't park your Jeep in the living room, so why pick a color that looks good in there. Although I know your pain... I kept staring at the chips. First narrowed it down to ten, then had to choose all over again when new colors came out (so glad that happened), then went straight to top two (of the new colors).

Good luck choosing! I'm sure it will look great!!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #8857
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Alright got it all back together today! So here are the finished pics!

Added the browing emblem was a perfect fit for around the p!

New black mickey thompson sidebiters should be in in a week, think that will accent the predator really well!
Unread 08-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #8858
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

jmccallie, i love the buckmark around the jeep logo. looks great!
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #8859
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

magnetman asked me to open up a can of "urine trouble" and let him know if i thought the color matched jeeps solar yellow. figured we could all let him know. heres some pics with a blob of it that i rubbed onto my windshield frame. i thinks its pretty damn close, given my jeeps 12 years old im sure the sun has faded the yellow out slightly. i like it! and i'd much rather have it a touch darker than a touch lighter, because i dont wanna be driven around no bleached yellow jeep.

it was dark out so i couldnt take any pics of it in sunlight, this inside garage under shop lighting. i will attempt to get some in natural light tomorrow afternoon
img_0310.jpg   img_0311.jpg   img_0315.jpg  
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 04:16 AM   #8860
tjsean0308
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Question:

Has anyone applied this over the U-pol stuff. I have worn it through in a couple of areas and I obviously wish I had gone with this product now, but It was brand new when I did my jeep and well I made the wrong call. Please tell me I don't have to media blast the whole tub and prime.
Also do I need to reduce to use the undercoat gun?

forgive me if these are repeat questions I can't read 591 pages I don't have that long on the promo.
Unread 08-29-2012, 04:43 AM   #8861
qlfarm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Eric: Sent you a PM. Please respond when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Pat
qlfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 06:20 AM   #8862
craniumboy
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I had a nightmare that I received my monstaliner and began applying it without proper prep!!!!!

Also, apparently my dream told me I decided on predator.
Unread 08-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #8863
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obie95Sahara
Am I gonna have to be the first one to do a ZJ in predator? Do I get a special bonus if I am?!?
can't wait to see this.. my WJ is gonna be black and predator
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #8864
Fingers
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Let me know when you decide and the color is on me as thanks for use of the photo
I think I want to go with pass the bubbly for the interior because im tired of looking at the textured spray paint and crappy herculiner in there. I also haven't seen anyone with pass the bubbly.

heres a current picture of it all cleaned up. Not sure what to do on the exterior.
Unread 08-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #8865
03Jeeper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsean0308 View Post
Question:

Has anyone applied this over the U-pol stuff. I have worn it through in a couple of areas and I obviously wish I had gone with this product now, but It was brand new when I did my jeep and well I made the wrong call. Please tell me I don't have to media blast the whole tub and prime.
Also do I need to reduce to use the undercoat gun?

forgive me if these are repeat questions I can't read 591 pages I don't have that long on the promo.
I'd like know as well. Thanks!
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.