Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 561 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 07-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #8401
morganfam00
2011 JK Wrangler 

Awesome, I am not worried about the free shipping. I expect to be ordering the 2 gal. kit and maybe some of the CS next month!

morganfam00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #8402
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganfam00 View Post
Awesome, I am not worried about the free shipping. I expect to be ordering the 2 gal. kit and maybe some of the CS next month!
PM me when ready. This needs to be ordered by phone or PM and we'll need to check the rates
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #8403
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

Welcome back Eric! Thanks for the PM reply! Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload an image to a PM. So here are the pics you wanted... of the side bars. Yep, the bars! This morning I started to send a pic of the Jeeps side by side, showing both the side steps and bars. That made me realize how much I really really really wanted the bars! So, after determination, patience, and some crazy innovation... the bars are off!

These are the bars I would like to put the non-skid on...
photo.jpg   photo-10-.jpg  

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #8404
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
What other forums are you talking about?
I think he was talking about the Jeepster Commando Forums as well as what "used" to be IFSJA (International Fullsize Jeep Association)
Unread 07-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #8405
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

My new seat belts arrived today... they match Turquila perfectly!
Can't wait to finish this project and see the end result!
photo-12-.jpg  

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Unread 07-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #8406
Motorcharge
1991 MJ Comanche 

I got my samples in today. Super excited about doing the whole XJ in it now, just wish I could do it sooner but I need to get my bumpers and rockers fabbed up first.

This stuff seems super durable. The samples came on thin carboard and the liner itself was thin on it, but damn was it strong. I bent the hell out of them and didn't hurt it at all. Could barely cut it with kitchen scissors that I cut bone with and it took a ton of effort to dig my knife into it. It's not overly hard either, comparable in feel to Rhinoliner imo.

I got white, pyroclastic, predator (what I'm doing the Jeep in), apocalypse, and desert sand. Everything but desert sand looked the same in person compared to the samples online. The DS was a good bit darker, more like a coffee ice cream color than sand.
Unread 07-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #8407
jeepwave2389
2009 JK Wrangler 

Has anyone sprayed? What are benefits/downfall of spraying the tub instead of rolling? I'm just worried of messing up my jk
jeepwave2389 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #8408
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinga View Post
I think he was talking about the Jeepster Commando Forums as well as what "used" to be IFSJA (International Fullsize Jeep Association)
Please post some links to these when you get a chance
Unread 07-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #8409
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateQM View Post
My new seat belts arrived today... they match Turquila perfectly!
Can't wait to finish this project and see the end result!
Sweet, I may have to cruise out to Amanganset for lunch and to take photos of this rig when complete

Regarding the side bars I will send some non skid material with your order and we can discuss how to use when you get it

What primer do you have for that bare metal?
Unread 07-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #8410
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Hey anyone who has purchased Monstaliner and has not joined the group please click below and join.
Only got 47 members! There should be thousands

Join the "MONSTAS" JF Social Group
Unread 07-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #8411
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hey anyone who has purchased Monstaliner and has not joined the group please click below and join.

Joined...

My wife's personal touch to our Monstaliner install. I filled it with Rustolium flat black tonight, it looks pretty sweet actually.

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
XabuJr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2012, 04:45 AM   #8412
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccallie View Post
Ok, ordering monstaliner tonight. But need to know what exactly I will need? I am sorry but I do not feel like clicking on 559 pages to find the answer... I plan on doing the entire exterior of my xj in predator green. Figured I need the 2 gallon kit and of course the 2 8 oz tintable cans. Also will get a few extra rollers. Biggest question I have is I have some small rust on my roof and below the rear windows. I want to fix this not just band aid it. Also do I need to get the primer, I dont want to cut any corners and I want to do it right. And have a quality finish when all said and done. Thanks, and cant wait to get my order in!!!
Is it bubbling rust under paint? Post a pic if possible

You need to prime the body in white under Predator
Unread 07-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #8413
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

You're welcome to come out here anytime, lunch is on me and I'll give you a tour of our Cutter.

For the bare metal, I was going to use CS. Still going to rough them up before applying the CS, but there is a bit of surface rust on them. Would you suggest something else? When repairing parts of the tub (filling holes and grinding off snaps) I used Rustoleum's spray primer so the metal wouldn't flash rust during the next couple weeks.

Unread 07-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #8414
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Is it bubbling rust under paint? Post a pic if possible

You need to prime the body in white under Predator
Just joined

This is the worst spot. I did not order any primer, but did get some chassis saver for the rust. Can I just get some spray on primer from a auto parts store?

Thanks

Also another question, for the trim and hard parts can I edge it in with a brush, then tape a line on my weather stripping and molding and go over it with a roller?
jmccallie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #8415
jmccallie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey, also just saw the monsta promo, free shipping plus free chassis saver... ooops didnt read that before I ordered. Anyway can I still get the promo? Have not got a email that they have sent my product yet.... Should I call and ask?
jmccallie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.