Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 557 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 06-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #8341
tangotag
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I plan on ordering extra mini kits just to keep handy and my options open at application time. I still have extras of the 4" rollers.

I'd suggest no install kit included on quarts, just suggest big rollers for larger areas or mini kit for small areas. Of course spray application is quite popular too.

Eagerly awaiting OD quart availability.

tangotag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #8342
OrangeBeast
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, I have a quick question... How long does the chassis saver need to sit before I can put the monstaliner over it?
OrangeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #8343
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBeast View Post
Hey guys, I have a quick question... How long does the chassis saver need to sit before I can put the monstaliner over it?
In this heat, 3 hours is probably ok

It should have only a slight surface tack under fingertips
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #8344
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I've flipped through this thread and others, and I'm sure its been answered, but how well does this stuff come clean and is it safe to pressure wash?

The reason I ask is, I rolled my rig yesterday and almost half if it is going to need repainted and I'm leaning toward something like this b/c of the tight trails we run, regular paint gets torn up too easily. However, along with the tight trails, we have a lot of mud and I still like to keep the Jeep looking good as possible and paint was easy to keep looking good, minus the aforementioned scratching. I have sprayed in raptor liner (so a different texture than the rolled on that I would use) on the interior and its a pain to clean, as a matter of fact, I've never gotten as clean as I would like it. I just don't want this happening to the exterior.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #8345
Viencent
1982 CJ7 

I used my new pressure washer on mine yesterday, got it as clean as the day I rolled it on, inside and out. hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcrawler90 View Post
I've flipped through this thread and others, and I'm sure its been answered, but how well does this stuff come clean and is it safe to pressure wash?

The reason I ask is, I rolled my rig yesterday and almost half if it is going to need repainted and I'm leaning toward something like this b/c of the tight trails we run, regular paint gets torn up too easily. However, along with the tight trails, we have a lot of mud and I still like to keep the Jeep looking good as possible and paint was easy to keep looking good, minus the aforementioned scratching. I have sprayed in raptor liner (so a different texture than the rolled on that I would use) on the interior and its a pain to clean, as a matter of fact, I've never gotten as clean as I would like it. I just don't want this happening to the exterior.
Viencent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #8346
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viencent View Post
I used my new pressure washer on mine yesterday, got it as clean as the day I rolled it on, inside and out. hope this helps
thats what I was looking for, looked around for almost an hour and thats all I needed to hear.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:45 AM   #8347
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Chassis Saver down:

Jungle Love:

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
XabuJr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 01:26 AM   #8348
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabuJr View Post
Jungle Love:
Looks good =)
Neudiin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #8349
qlfarm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Ok folks, I am getting ready to do the exterior of my YJ.

Spray or roll? I would appreciate any feedback from you folks that have done it either way. I rolled the interior and it went well; not sure if spraying the exterior will be easier and give me a more uniform finish?

If you sprayed, what pressure and gun did you use?

Thanks,

Pat
qlfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #8350
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

sprayed mine as you all already know. about 75psi on the gun i got from magnet. spraying is a dream when it comes to parts like the grille and fenders.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #8351
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

Just put my order in for the exterior... TURQUILA!
Think it will look good with the Pyroclastic interior. And really hoping the new seat belts I'm about to order (turquoise) will add to the whole look!

Sorry to add to the pile of orders while Magnet Paints is closed for holiday, but have the opportunity right now. Not in a hurry anyhow, I won't be able to get to the exterior until late July, maybe August.

Now, just wishing it was the end of July already!

Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #8352
SideshowBob024
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Please post your pics and information here-
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/m...eriors-1376308

So that it's easier to find!
SideshowBob024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #8353
ShafferNY
2007 JK Wrangler 

Here is my JK I just did. OEM exterior color is Jeep Green. The Monsta is Jungle Love.

Oscar
ShafferNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #8354
metomwhou
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Got my ML order on the way but have a few questions:
1. For those of you who have lined the top rail of your tub, did it affect your soft top at all? I'm afraid that the ML might make the lip too thick for the soft top if i go all the way to the edge.
2. On my LJ, there's already some kind of rubbery coating on the floor behind the front seats. Do I need to remove the factory coating and if so, what did you use to remover it?

Thanks,
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthevoices77 View Post
I tried that once. My wife got pissed! I now know not to post muff pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndogduff View Post
This is the internet sweetie. Guys are guys, girls are guys, and girls that wanna meet up in real life are FBI agents.
metomwhou is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #8355
morganfam00
2011 JK Wrangler 

Can ML be shipped APO?
morganfam00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.