Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 555 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #8311
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I can't find it but someone who had used white in a tub posted recently that it cleans up with no effort. May have been in a diff thread on here or maybe on wranglerboards

White has been the #2 seller behind Light Quartz Gray
If someone had a problem we would have heard of it by now

We know it won't stain from blood
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/i...l#post12384891 - here is the QCDoc's green to white transformation. Below is his quote on cleaning it or at least one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCDoc View Post
To be honest i havent officially washed it yet its a jeep haha its got some road dirty etc on it and when puttin my hood scoop on the other day it was raining and i could wipe it all off with just the rain and a paper towel..so my guess is its gonna clean up just fine with no issues and even being white ud think u could see all the dirty haze like normal on a white vehicle but u dont unless theres chunks of dirty, it stays fresh white looking so i couldnt be happier

Neudiin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #8312
ShafferNY
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jungle Love & Jeep Green

I've waded through most of this thread(almost drowned a few times) and I'm wondering if anybody with a "Jeep Green" Jeep has used the Jungle Love color. If so, any pics?

I just got my kit and Jungle Love is the color I've chosen to go with. I'm just curious to see how close it is to Jeep Green.

Oscar
ShafferNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #8313
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Ok, so im sure this question has been answered already so im sorry for being redundant, but I plan on doing my entire jeep yj in monstaliner. Im going to do the out side of the tub, tail gate, roll cage and hood in monster shades and the grill, windsheild frame, front tube fenders, and inside the tub with the regular black monstaliner.

Is this possible to accomplish with 1 gallon of monstashades and 1 gallon of monstaliner?

Also, would it work to use a wire bristle head on a grinder instead of the provided sand paper to make quick work of the "roughing up" process?

thanks
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #8314
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Just finished putting my Chassis Saver down. Great stuff! That being said, when I go to scuff it up Friday when I put the liner in, how do I get the dust out? Do I need to use MEK again? Or just vacuum it, wet rag, or .. ? I don't want to ruin the base and besides it's crazy smell, I'm not sure all of what MEK does..

Thanks!

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
XabuJr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #8315
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShafferNY View Post
I've waded through most of this thread(almost drowned a few times) and I'm wondering if anybody with a "Jeep Green" Jeep has used the Jungle Love color. If so, any pics?

I just got my kit and Jungle Love is the color I've chosen to go with. I'm just curious to see how close it is to Jeep Green.
Search for posts from hawgfan0705
magnetman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #8316
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabuJr View Post
Just finished putting my Chassis Saver down. Great stuff! That being said, when I go to scuff it up Friday when I put the liner in, how do I get the dust out? Do I need to use MEK again? Or just vacuum it, wet rag, or .. ? I don't want to ruin the base and besides it's crazy smell, I'm not sure all of what MEK does..

Thanks!
MEK removes scuff dust and oils, grease from painted surface

You can do a light wipe over scuffed CS but be careful since it is fresh still

OR, wipe with water dampened rags is ok just let it dry 4 - 6 hours bef ML
Unread 06-28-2012, 06:45 AM   #8317
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
Ok, so im sure this question has been answered already so im sorry for being redundant, but I plan on doing my entire jeep yj in monstaliner. Im going to do the out side of the tub, tail gate, roll cage and hood in monster shades and the grill, windsheild frame, front tube fenders, and inside the tub with the regular black monstaliner.

Is this possible to accomplish with 1 gallon of monstashades and 1 gallon of monstaliner?

Also, would it work to use a wire bristle head on a grinder instead of the provided sand paper to make quick work of the "roughing up" process?

thanks
Trust me, hand scuff without wire brush will do better job of scuffing and generate the white powder off surface. Try it you will see
Use extra 100 to 180 grit paper when brown scuff pad wears out

It's questionable and risky to attempt exterior with only 1 gallon vs 2 gal
Tub needs 1 gal only
Unread 06-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #8318
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hows solar yellow coming along magnet man? picking up the new tub this weekend and will be prepping next week
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #8319
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMFpullin719 View Post
hows solar yellow coming along magnet man? picking up the new tub this weekend and will be prepping next week
Did a quick test and need to do a final match when I return on the 8th

Pick a name for this color not Solar Yell

Wet The Bed
Lift A Leg
Bad Dog!
Unread 06-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #8320
BAMFpullin719
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i like bad dog! of the three.

some more yellow things off the top of my head: old yeller, beamer, butter & sugar, centerline, roadstripe, wear your shades, golden retriever

you'll have to get some pics up when you get a chance

also i sat down and started doodling some new monsta's yesterday. didnt finish any and crumpled a notebooks worth of paper but i'll email you some pics if i get any worthy ones accomplished
BAMFpullin719 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #8321
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Off to airport to AL

Be back here tomorrow
Unread 06-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #8322
aerojeeptj

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Now I remember that job, those were great photos
Thanks! Already got one person to buy a kit and a few other potentials, not to mention when I've had the vehicle on display at shows I often find spectators checking it out/feeling the texture lol
Unread 06-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #8323
domer1
1968 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMFpullin719 View Post
i like bad dog! of the three.

some more yellow things off the top of my head: old yeller, beamer, butter & sugar, centerline, roadstripe, wear your shades, golden retriever

you'll have to get some pics up when you get a chance

also i sat down and started doodling some new monsta's yesterday. didnt finish any and crumpled a notebooks worth of paper but i'll email you some pics if i get any worthy ones accomplished
How about Golden Showers. lol
domer1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 09:06 AM   #8324
jsp_28504
1974 CJ5 

What is the promo code for free shipping and the Chasis Saver?
jsp_28504 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #8325
jsp_28504
1974 CJ5 

NM i am an idiot.... Its in the Sig line... lol
jsp_28504 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.