Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 554 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #8296
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tractor1 View Post
Eric I think you need to have Tinga mike_breaker_5 LuckRider be administrators on the new thread and make the list.
This will free up some of your time to work on the move.
I like the idea but is there any way to allow others to open/close a thread without my login info?

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #8297
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs89yj View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on monstaliner to do the interior. Anyone used white on the inside? How is it with dirt long term?
I can't find it but someone who had used white in a tub posted recently that it cleans up with no effort. May have been in a diff thread on here or maybe on wranglerboards

White has been the #2 seller behind Light Quartz Gray
If someone had a problem we would have heard of it by now

We know it won't stain from blood
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #8298
alicethecat
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I can't find it but someone who had used white in a tub posted recently that it cleans up with no effort. May have been in a diff thread on here or maybe on wranglerboards

White has been the #2 seller behind Light Quartz Gray
If someone had a problem we would have heard of it by now

We know it won't stain from blood
I was just rereading this giant thread and saw post number 5173 had a white tub. Really looks nice.
alicethecat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #8299
roughknight69
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

That looks goooood! Can you please post those pics in this thread when you get the time

Thanks!
No problem
image-2366883135.jpg   image-3987991996.jpg   image-2204499097.jpg   image-2049981260.jpg  
Unread 06-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #8300
SideshowBob024
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey roughknight can you update yourr post in the pics thread with application type, amount used, and color plse?
SideshowBob024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #8301
aerojeeptj

Haven't been on here in a while but I've had my Monstaliner since May 6, 2010 and it still looks great! Tough too. The teeth on the bottom of my Quadratec floor liner mats have just made some blemishes (due to them sliding around constantly with no grip) but thats about it. Also had to remove some bolts that were covered in the stuff and I must say the coating is THICK!
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #8302
roughknight69
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowBob024
Hey roughknight can you update yourr post in the pics thread with application type, amount used, and color plse?
Sure
Unread 06-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #8303
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerojeeptj View Post
Haven't been on here in a while but I've had my Monstaliner since May 6, 2010 and it still looks great! Tough too. The teeth on the bottom of my Quadratec floor liner mats have just made some blemishes (due to them sliding around constantly with no grip) but thats about it. Also had to remove some bolts that were covered in the stuff and I must say the coating is THICK!
So you were one of the original guinea pigs

Thanks for the 2 year testimonial!
Unread 06-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #8304
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicethecat View Post
I was just rereading this giant thread and saw post number 5173 had a white tub. Really looks nice.
That was the very first tub I know of using white but it's not the guy I was thinking of. Still looking for it
Unread 06-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #8305
aerojeeptj

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

So you were one of the original guinea pigs

Thanks for the 2 year testimonial!
Oh yes, I had debated rhino liner, sure glad I didn't go that route. I even made a write up thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/mo...nally-1028080/
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #8306
Jims-87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

OK I am getting real close to finishing up my tub, it is all sandblasted and rust repairs are under way. Just waiting for the Chip set to arrive to pick out a color and place my order.

I plan on doing the inside of the tub Engine compartment and the underside of the tub, Good idea? Thoughts.

Thanks.
1987 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36, HEI, Custom Sound bar, Hardtop/Sun-rider/bikini tops, 2" Lift, 1/2" Boomerangs, 1" Body & MM Lift. 32x11.5x15 Copper STT's on Black Rock 950 Lobos w/4" backspacing, Still need Front Bumper and Seats.

My build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-very-slow-87-yj-build-thread-1137667/[/url]

Last edited by Jims-87YJ; 06-27-2012 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: Duplicate pic
Jims-87YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #8307
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerojeeptj View Post
Oh yes, I had debated rhino liner, sure glad I didn't go that route. I even made a write up thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/mo...nally-1028080/
Now I remember that job, those were great photos
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #8308
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

You have a lot of work invested in this. Personally I would epoxy prime it all direct to the blasted surfaces. On the underside you can put CS over the epoxy or ML

Reason for the epoxy vs CS is that there is never a question that epoxy will stick to everything and anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims-87YJ View Post
OK I am getting real close to finishing up my tub, it is all sandblasted and rust repairs are under way. Just waiting for the Chip set to arrive to pick out a color and place my order.

I plan on doing the inside of the tub Engine compartment and the underside of the tub, Good idea? Thoughts.

Thanks.
Unread 06-27-2012, 04:23 AM   #8309
Jeep98Wrangler
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I've had my monstaliner for several weeks now but the weather and i have not been getting along with my free time. I have been keeping it in the air conditioning at around 70 degrees. Is this the best way to store it until i get a good weekend to do this project?
Unread 06-27-2012, 05:39 AM   #8310
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep98Wrangler View Post
I've had my monstaliner for several weeks now but the weather and i have not been getting along with my free time. I have been keeping it in the air conditioning at around 70 degrees. Is this the best way to store it until i get a good weekend to do this project?
That's fine. You just want to avoid very hot temps over a loooong period

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.