Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 548 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-14-2012, 02:17 AM   #8206
Molonlabemike
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
See promo link in my sig below. Follow directions with coupon codes and shipping is free for any purchase of $119 or higher

Ignore the expire date on the promo page
Ok great, looks like it will be on my next paycheck fun money order

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #8207
domer1
1968 CJ7 

12 month shelf life????

Ok heres one for you. I know I cant be the only one regarding this over 12 month useage. I bought the Monstaliner back in August of 2010 thinking crap I better jump on this free shipping and free quart of Chassis saver before the end of the promo. Low and behold it has been refreshed every month. lol Well my complete LS CJ7 restoration build took longer than I thought. Dont they all. lol I spend alot of time on the tub getting it perfect and I am now at the point of shooting the outside of my tub in my Hotrodz flat Desert Sand paint this weekend and then do the black Monstaliner inside the tub the following weekend. I just saw that there is a shelf life of 12 months. I am freeking out. I spent the 200 + dollars on the 2 gallon kit. It was stored in a cool garage the whole time and I flipped the main gallon cans upside down almost a year ago at suggestion by another user. Can I still use this or am I screwed. I was so excited to use this product but now not sure if the 2 year wait will ruin my experience and the inside of my tub. I dont want to put it in if it wont do what its supposed to do. Any advise from Magnetman or anyone else that has waited past the 12 month shelf life. What will the long wait cause?? Thanks for the help. Aleviate my stress please lol And yes I did receive the upgraded rollers. I guess I had the ones that fell appart while using them.
domer1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #8208
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

domer1, call me on my cell phone
leave your call back # if I don't pick up

516-313-7865
--
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #8209
domer1
1968 CJ7 

Ok will do
Unread 06-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #8210
domer1
1968 CJ7 

Great business and excellent customer service

So glad i originally did business with this company. Magnetman is a great guy and he will be taking care of my issues without hesitation. Just want to give them props for excellent customer service. My worries are no more and now I can complete my project without hesitation. Thanks again to Monstaliner and Magnetman. A++++ Oh I will post a thread regarding my frame off Gen3 4.8 CJ7 build. I am sooo close to being done.
Unread 06-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #8211
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Glad to hear everything i A-OK. Looking forward to seeing the build.

Oh yeah.... in my shed I had found a 1/4 of a gallon of MonstaLiner that had been sitting for 2 1/2 years! It was leftovers from my lining and I dunno WHY I kept it. Anyways, I opened the can up and tried busting through the Monsta to see if I could get it to crack. I mean, I was wailing on it with a hammer and chisel like crazy, just messing around. Didn't even DENT the stuff!! Granted the whole thing was about 4" thick, but still.... I wanted to break something darn it
Unread 06-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #8212
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

See if you guys can cut the can down the side to get the plug out and post a pic of it. Be careful if you try as the can will cut flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinga View Post
Glad to hear everything i A-OK. Looking forward to seeing the build.

Oh yeah.... in my shed I had found a 1/4 of a gallon of MonstaLiner that had been sitting for 2 1/2 years! It was leftovers from my lining and I dunno WHY I kept it. Anyways, I opened the can up and tried busting through the Monsta to see if I could get it to crack. I mean, I was wailing on it with a hammer and chisel like crazy, just messing around. Didn't even DENT the stuff!! Granted the whole thing was about 4" thick, but still.... I wanted to break something darn it
Unread 06-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #8213
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like DH took it to the du.....erhm *cough* appropriate recycling facility when he cleaned out the shed/shop area
I wanted to cut it and take a look too.
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #8214
Motorcharge
1991 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I would not coat over that stuff if it's just bathroom or window type black silicone caulk. That stuff is not paintable

How much caulk is in there?
More than I want to mess with removing. If/when the panels start rusting again I'll wire wheel everything, remove the caulk and line them, but I think I'll stick to the outside for now.
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #8215
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

Still can't decide... Turquila or Zombie Sunset. Cody's Zombie looks great, but there are a bunch of orange Jeeps out here and I do want to be unique. I know, two completely different colors to choose from.... but like them both!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #8216
NuclearPKT
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Got the catalyst yesterday and coated the inside with pyroclastic this morning. I don't know if the headache is from the fumes or the 3 hours of sleep, but it was well worth it.
NuclearPKT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #8217
SideshowBob024
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Please put your stuff in the pics thread when done :-)

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/m...riors-1376308/
SideshowBob024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #8218
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinga
Looks like DH took it to the du.....erhm *cough* appropriate recycling facility when he cleaned out the shed/shop area
I wanted to cut it and take a look too.
Tinga, I have to laugh everytime I see the "DH" in your posts. Quite a few years ago my wife belonged to a pregnancy forum and I told her that I thought the "DH" meant designated hitter. Lmao!!

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #8219
bigredhawkeye
2000 WJ 

I have a question for you Magnetman.

A little over a year ago I painted my bumpers and side cladding with Herculiner roll on bed liner. Well after a year of sitting outside at college at least half of it has pretty much faded away. Anyways my question is, do you think it would be okay just to roll over the old Herculiner with Monstaliner? I really don't want to have to try to remove all of the existing bed liner.

If I can simply roll over it then I definitely will be buying Monstaliner, if not I might just have to buy some cheap bed liner spray cans and redo it every year or so.

Thanks!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/2000-wj-build-cadets-budget-1374433/"]WJ Expedition Build Thread[/URL][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/114319-Planning-one-last-trip-(CO-UT-OR-WA-CAN-Alaska-etc-)-for-my-Dad-and-I"]My Travel Thread[/URL]
bigredhawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #8220
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyPB13 View Post
Tinga, I have to laugh everytime I see the "DH" in your posts. Quite a few years ago my wife belonged to a pregnancy forum and I told her that I thought the "DH" meant designated hitter. Lmao!!
I've been looking at that all day trying to fig out what it meant and it can only be one thing

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.