Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 517 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

Unread 05-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #7741
dongalonga
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Patience man. I understand what you are saying. It sucks when things get messed up. I am pretty sure once you talk to magnetman he will make it right. You really should have waited until you spoke with him before making this post. However, it is up to you how and what you post, but understand that goes both ways on a forum.

dongalonga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #7742
aztec_doc
2013 JK Wrangler 

I had an order placed a while back ago and it was so long I had forgotten about it. I eventually found a purchase slip by accident and contacted them. They were happy to give me a refund or continue my purchase and double my order ( it was only extra foam rollers) but still. I was told they had a problem employee and had to do alot of back tracking to correct his mistakes. Besides that problem I have had no other issues. These guys are great and they have a great product. Speaking to the correct person always give you a solution. I learned I you speak to the right guy who cares about their company and their reputation with their customers the solution will always get resolved. Give them another call and good luck. Oh and if your looking to gve away that "stuff" hit me up since you don't care for it. Lol
Unread 05-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #7743
Gurrenteed555
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec_doc
I had an order placed a while back ago and it was so long I had forgotten about it. I eventually found a purchase slip by accident and contacted them. They were happy to give me a refund or continue my purchase and double my order ( it was only extra foam rollers) but still. I was told they had a problem employee and had to do alot of back tracking to correct his mistakes. Besides that problem I have had no other issues. These guys are great and they have a great product. Speaking to the correct person always give you a solution. I learned I you speak to the right guy who cares about their company and their reputation with their customers the solution will always get resolved. Give them another call and good luck. Oh and if your looking to gve away that "stuff" hit me up since you don't care for it. Lol
Okay, I might be pissed off about this situation, but there's no way I'd give this stuff up. It's amazing (well from what I have seen on this forum). I'll have to wait another couple weeks to install due to not having everything I was expecting to get.
I'd like to get this resolved and I would love to say I was wrong about Magnet and their customer service.
I know that this isn't the best way to handle a complaint... But if the guy on the phone refuses to transfer me to his "boss" and I'm not getting any response from Magnetman on here, then what am I suppose to do?
Gurrenteed555 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #7744
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

While I understand your frustration, I can't imagine what you're going to use 3 qts of CS on.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #7745
aztec_doc
2013 JK Wrangler 

It's like when you go to a restaurant and you get the wrong order. You know what you asked for but the kid who gets paid minimum wage dosent care he just wants a fat tip. Give ask for the manager and you might even get a free meal. I get your anger it's happened to all of us. But with all the good business with Magnet he will get this resolved for you. We all want you to stick around and wanna see your final product. Enjoy your Cinco De Mayo and have a corona on me.
Unread 05-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #7746
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurrenteed555 View Post
For those of you considering purchasing Monstaliner from Magnet Paints...

I placed 3 separate orders about 2 weeks ago and received them yesterday. I used the promo codes on all three orders because there is no limitations listed on ANY of the promo pages. I received 3 separate emails from the company, detailing my orders, which included 3 gallons (gallons only, no kit) of monstaliner, 2 quarts of silver CS, and 1 quart of gloss black CS.

When I received my order, I was shorted one can of silver CS. I assumed this was just a simple mistake, no big deal. After sending a PM to Eric and making three phone calls, it seemed that nobody at Magnet knew why I didn't receive it. I was told that I would be contacted this morning regarding these orders. After waiting 6 hours without a call, I called back again for the FOURTH TIME to Magnet and was told that it is their policy to not send more than 2 free Chassis Saver quarts to any person. Then I was told that their system only shows that I ordered the 2 CS quarts, although I have emails FROM THEIR COMPANY detailing what I should have received. What kind of company does this? I would have taken these complaints up with the "boss" but I was told he is busy and that I can email him if I would like to discuss it any further.

So I'll ask my questions here, so that we all know:
Why doesn't this information exist anywhere on your website or any of the "FULL PROMO DETAILS" pages?
Why wasn't this information given to me when I placed my orders? Why wasn't I called or emailed about this?
Why was this shipped without asking me which chassis saver color I would like to cancel? FYI, I needed both cans of silver, I could have done without the black. Thanks for making that decision for me!

Shame on Magnet Paints. I have no intention of ever ordering through them again. I don't care how amazing their product is... If they treat their customers this way, I want no part of it!
I dunno where you live but on my planet 3 calls and a PM(and not waiting for an answer) in the course of an afternoon is a bit excessive. Then posting here complaining after the 4th call inside 24 hours puts you over the bit excessive and in to the insane category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurrenteed555
But if the guy on the phone refuses to transfer me to his "boss" and I'm not getting any response from Magnetman on here, then what am I suppose to do?
I dunno, maybe wait and give Eric a chance to look at what is going on? I know that when Eric has time he makes you feel like you're his only customer, at least that is the feeling I got, but he has a business to run and is probably very busy.

Sorry if I came off a bit d!ickish but damn dude....no one is a miracle worker
Neudiin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #7747
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

What is going on here?

Mr. Gurrenteed555,

Sorry for the lapse in communication. On 4/20 after a few other PMs between you and I, you stated that you were planning to order 3 gallons of Monstaliner and you asked me directly if 2 quarts of Chassis Saver came free with a 2 gallon kit.

I clearly stated NO but if you were to order 3 gallons like you said, I could probably get you 2 quarts of free CS. I never heard back from you.

Then on 4/23 you broke your order into 3 separate orders, each with a free quart of Chassis Saver. Bang-Bang-Bang... 3 orders in a row. This action in my opinion was pushing past the limits of the promo offer so we combined all 3 orders and shipped you exactly what I had clearly promised to give you with a 3 gallon order - 2 Free Quarts of Chassis Saver

This is the first time in 3 years that this issue has blown up to this level.
The current promo codes allow 1 free quart of Chassis Saver and free shipping to one person at one address. On occasion I am asked by people if they order 2 gallons of ML if 2 quarts of free CS are included and the answer is no.

All due respect to you but I had given you a clear answer to your question. Why did you go behind my back and try to get around the offer I had made you?
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #7748
hawgfan0705
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Eric got my order the other day. I plan on spraying in the morning. I will post some pics of the Jungle Love when I am finished. Thanks again for all your help.
hawgfan0705 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:33 AM   #7749
dongalonga
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey Eric, I haven't heard back from you in almost 24hoursand I am really pissed J/k let me know what you want to do with the wagner painter when you have some free time. I am in no rush.
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #7750
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongalonga View Post
Hey Eric, I haven't heard back from you in almost 24hoursand I am really pissed J/k let me know what you want to do with the wagner painter when you have some free time. I am in no rush.
NO! your PM says yesterday 5/4 at 5:42 PM
it's not even 12 hours yet

I'll trade the items you mentioned for the sprayer
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:46 AM   #7751
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgfan0705 View Post
Hey Eric got my order the other day. I plan on spraying in the morning. I will post some pics of the Jungle Love when I am finished. Thanks again for all your help.
Excellent, cant wait to see it!

Jungle love Exterior coming
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:46 AM   #7752
dongalonga
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Damn you and your details Ok cool PM me your info and I can get it sent out on Monday.
Unread 05-05-2012, 07:06 AM   #7753
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

Hey Magnet, any update on when we'll be able to see the new colors? A long time ago you had mentioned a copper, champagne-like-color, and a few different blues.... I was excited with those possibilities, and with all the promised timelines that have been posted... "next week"... "by the end of the weekend"... Even the website shows within a week back in mid-April, but unfortunately, not all the new colors have made their appearance. My hopes have been high for over a month... but I fear my heart can't take another broken promise. Please... hook a Jeep-sister up.

Patiently waiting...

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #7754
Gurrenteed555
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
What is going on here?

Mr. Gurrenteed555,

Sorry for the lapse in communication. On 4/20 after a few other PMs between you and I, you stated that you were planning to order 3 gallons of Monstaliner and you asked me directly if 2 quarts of Chassis Saver came free with a 2 gallon kit.

I clearly stated NO but if you were to order 3 gallons like you said, I could probably get you 2 quarts of free CS. I never heard back from you.

Then on 4/23 you broke your order into 3 separate orders, each with a free quart of Chassis Saver. Bang-Bang-Bang... 3 orders in a row. This action in my opinion was pushing past the limits of the promo offer so we combined all 3 orders and shipped you exactly what I had clearly promised to give you with a 3 gallon order - 2 Free Quarts of Chassis Saver

This is the first time in 3 years that this issue has blown up to this level.
The current promo codes allow 1 free quart of Chassis Saver and free shipping to one person at one address. On occasion I am asked by people if they order 2 gallons of ML if 2 quarts of free CS are included and the answer is no.

All due respect to you but I had given you a clear answer to your question. Why did you go behind my back and try to get around the offer I had made you?
I was asking about the 2 gallon kit. I didn't know if the 2 gallon kit included 2 quarts of CS... You said no, which is fine. That is why I ordered and payed more for 3 separate gallons of monstaliner. There is nothing on your promo pages or website that say anything about it not being allowed. You also didn't tell me that this was not allowed. After ordering, nobody contacted me from magnet to inform me of this "policy" or that what I ordered would not show up... Or even that you were modifying my order and sending me what you think I should get. How did I go behind your back?

In your opinion, I pushed the limits of the promo. Its good to know that you'll modify someones order simply because in your opinion, 'they shouldn't be able to do that'. I thought this CS limit was a policy? Which is it? Opinion or policy? If its policy... WRITE IT OUT SOMEWHERE, possibly the "Full Promo Details" page would be a good place for it. It's my opinion that this is important information for your customers to have.

It also seems like bad business to modify someones order without telling them... Maybe consider not doing that in the future.

I'd be a loyal customer, have nothing but great things to say about magnet, and continue using your company if you had just said from the beginning "Its policy that each customer only get one free CS quart"
Gurrenteed555 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #7755
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Eric, I think you should give him his chassis saver money back.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.