Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 496 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 04-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #7426
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

I got a ton more pix but don't want to post them all in here Eric when I get it put back together I'll emill you the pix if you want them and I'll post some of it completed and some of it outside

Unread 04-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #7427
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedubbadoo View Post
I always said I needed to see it on a Jeep to know for sure. I now know that Smurfadelic looks awesome! You did a great job on the install as well!
It looks even better in person , I can't wait to roll it out into the sun but it's to cool outside right now so it's going to stay in the heated garage till tomorrow morning , thanks it went on great
Unread 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #7428
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelow1ton View Post
I got a ton more pix but don't want to post them all in here Eric when I get it put back together I'll emill you the pix if you want them and I'll post some of it completed and some of it outside
That would be awesome thanks!
If you are on Facebook feel free to post there as well
I put up your hood shot last night

If not I will post them there
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #7429
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Final, finished pictures!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #7430
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

It takes a lot of patience and attention to detail to roll an entire exterior. It's definitely a challenge and it looks like you did a great job, congrats!
Unread 04-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #7431
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
Final, finished pictures!
Oh it is a MONSTARRIFIC day!

Thank you Sarah! Love the trimmed Monsta decal!!!
Unread 04-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #7432
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks! I thought it looked a little sharper trimmed.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #7433
seuss79
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Here are some olive drab spray pics.

This is right after it was sprayed. One tip that I can offer to anyone spraying is that plastic on the ground really sticks to your feet once you get overspray on it. So tape it to the ground. Also, the only spots that I had some light coverage which I will have to touch up is on the underside of the doors when they were laying flat.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the monstaliner. Its's very easy to spray and looks great! I can't wait to get the thing back together.

BEFORE:
Photobucket
AFTER:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
seuss79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #7434
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

That looks awesome, congrats to you as well!

Maybe building paper on the floor would be a better idea for others getting into this
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #7435
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Looks great Sarah =)
Neudiin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #7436
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I hate the weather at times. Cold front moved in last night, was almost 80 yesterday got down into the low 50's/high 40's last night with rain of course and not going to reach 60 today with no sun to speak of. *sigh* I am drying it with towels now in hopes that I can get it scuffed, apply some CS, get it taped up for the wipe down and get rolling in the AM. Went from worrying about it being to hot to it might be to cool at night. But the last thing I want to do is rush the prep, so if it doesn't look like I can get it done today I'll just work on the prep tomorrow and roll it on Sunday.
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #7437
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Seuss that green looks good can't wait to see it put back together and out in the sun =)
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #7438
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Neudiin are going to be rolling outdoors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neudiin View Post
I hate the weather at times. Cold front moved in last night, was almost 80 yesterday got down into the low 50's/high 40's last night with rain of course and not going to reach 60 today with no sun to speak of. *sigh* I am drying it with towels now in hopes that I can get it scuffed, apply some CS, get it taped up for the wipe down and get rolling in the AM. Went from worrying about it being to hot to it might be to cool at night. But the last thing I want to do is rush the prep, so if it doesn't look like I can get it done today I'll just work on the prep tomorrow and roll it on Sunday.
Unread 04-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #7439
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yup no choice =( all the rent a garage space places closed down here
Unread 04-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #7440
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neudiin View Post
Yup no choice =( all the rent a garage space places closed down here
Rent a tent?

drape some plastic

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.