Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 490 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 04-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #7336
ShowroomShine
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCDoc View Post
At least its not bc ur a duke fan, i still respect u ...well see if magnet can whip up a NCSU red for ya...no need to make hasty moves and cancel an order
The one thing UNC and NCSU fans can agree on is the hatred of Duke. I was going with NCSU red on my Jeep, but I figure Smurf blue is different from all of em

ShowroomShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #7337
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
I honestly can't wait to see the interior back in with that pink tub.
Me to I think it's going to look amazing
Unread 04-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #7338
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

After getting our chips the DH has went from Zombie Sunset to a definite ROAD RASH fan!

Little brother is still unsure what he wants to do with his though.
Loving the barbaric though. Just awesome
Unread 04-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #7339
a_l_i_C_i_a

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Black outside with Barbaric highlight maybe on rockers and/or roll cage might work too?
Def not pink outside or it can look like a Sedona, AZ tour jeep
I think im leaning towards doing some like this with the black and pink accents but then i second guess it and i kinda want it all pink. Im going to think about it for few days. Does 2 gallons cover just the body? How much would i need for the hardtop? I will be spraying it on.
a_l_i_C_i_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #7340
a_l_i_C_i_a

Quote:
Dang I will be showing this to my wife she already liked the color chip and now to see it bigger it looks great , she wants it on the inside of her jku . It might be to much doing the whole outside but it might look sweet also hard to say but the new charcoal might look cool also

Can't wait to see mor pix with the seats and stuff back in
I wont have it put back together till the end of the week...i'll def post more pics after its all back in one piece!
a_l_i_C_i_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #7341
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_l_i_C_i_a View Post
I think im leaning towards doing some like this with the black and pink accents but then i second guess it and i kinda want it all pink. Im going to think about it for few days. Does 2 gallons cover just the body? How much would i need for the hardtop? I will be spraying it on.
Pink with black accents will look cool as well

Send me a few full pics from diff angles and I'll Photoshop some color combos

It takes about 1.5 - 1.75 gals for exterior. Top uses .5 - .75 gal approx
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #7342
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINUM View Post
So, when is the charcoal gonna be available? I thought it was pretty much ready last week.

Also if i'm applying the monstaliner directly to the outside of the jeep does that require sanding as well?
We can't do a partial release of new colors. It makes things too crazy. There's 10 new SKUs and they they will all be released at once. Please be patient

As far as scuffing/sanding, yes of course. All previously painted surfaces are treated the same. Clean, scuff till all gloss is removed and solvent clean with MEK or Acetone. Throw a coat of our Universal primer on before ML for a uniform surface and peace of mind that it's done correctly
Unread 04-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #7343
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_l_i_C_i_a View Post

I'd like to see some farther away pictures/pictures with the seats and stuff in, looks interesting.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 04:17 AM   #7344
QCDoc
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowroomShine

The one thing UNC and NCSU fans can agree on is the hatred of Duke. I was going with NCSU red on my Jeep, but I figure Smurf blue is different from all of em
Haha ur right, well done NSCU in the big dance and ACC too

Smurf blue is also very similar to Carolina Panther blue, also a good color haha, can u tell im from NC...i almost did my exterior in smurf and interior black as a theme...went with white on exterior...but if tarheel blue comes out i will be redoing it to a tarheel theme- stick with white outside but tarheel blue to replace all the black inside and on hood...GTHD!
QCDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #7345
Neudiin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
I'd like to see some farther away pictures/pictures with the seats and stuff in, looks interesting.

Oh No..is Sarah getting all girly now?

I like the pink but I dunno if I like the entire tub pink. With the interior back in it might be ok. Pink and black is awesome together.
Neudiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #7346
qlfarm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
We can't do a partial release of new colors. It makes things too crazy. There's 10 new SKUs and they they will all be released at once. Please be patient

As far as scuffing/sanding, yes of course. All previously painted surfaces are treated the same. Clean, scuff till all gloss is removed and solvent clean with MEK or Acetone. Throw a coat of our Universal primer on before ML for a uniform surface and peace of mind that it's done correctly
The weather is good here now. I will order my interior kit probably this week.

I don't want to make my exterior color choice until I see the new colors.

Any idea when they will be out Eric?

See ya,

Pat
qlfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #7347
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neudiin View Post
Oh No..is Sarah getting all girly now?

I like the pink but I dunno if I like the entire tub pink. With the interior back in it might be ok. Pink and black is awesome together.
HA! You are horrible!

Because pink and "Intense Blue" would look SO great together, wouldn't they?

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 04-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #7348
tractor1
old dog

1979 CJ5 

Sarah you need to add some road-rash to your jeep colors!
1973 Cj5 304 T15 Dana20 Sold

tractor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #7349
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Well I'm adding a little something-something to my Jeep, that's for certain! First coat!

Except I'm getting a weird, almost bubbly texture on my tailgate, visible in the last picture. Anybody have an idea why?
image-2080077772.jpg   image-1159160620.jpg   image-2131563371.jpg  

Unread 04-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #7350
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Sarah, move out of the sun
May be because surface is too warm?
Let it dry normally in the garage

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.