Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 487 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #7291
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

Tazzerboy posted this on page 484...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzerboy View Post
Sorry for the late reply, but... "Carolina Blue" as in University of North Carolina Tar Heel "baby/sky blue"

I'm thinking it would make a jeep exterior really standout. ...maybe with some medium quartz gray trim. Hmm...

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:24 AM   #7292
PirateQM
1982 CJ7 

On 485...
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCDoc View Post
This is an amazing idea, cheers for the idea!!!

And Magnet if u make this color i will be upset..with that being said i would redo my entire white ML exterior from white to tarheel blue and redo my black interior and hood scoop from black to grey haha GO HEELS GO AMERICA! ...GTHD

By the way.... Looking forward to seeing the new colors. I've decided to wait until the new chips come out to decide what color the LiL Beast is gonna be.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]'[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]97 TJ (Polaris) Long gone, but not forgotten.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]'85 CJ7 (LiL Dragon) Hauled away to be scrapped. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]'82 CJ7 (Echo)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
PirateQM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:24 AM   #7293
takirc02
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCDoc View Post
This is an amazing idea, cheers for the idea!!!

And Magnet if u make this color i will be upset..with that being said i would redo my entire white ML exterior from white to tarheel blue and redo my black interior and hood scoop from black to grey haha GO HEELS GO AMERICA! ...GTHD
And QCDoc's response... Post #7263
takirc02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:47 AM   #7294
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Ha, thanks. Thought I was going crazy
For some reason the search function on my browser is not working
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #7295
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I've finally decided I will be redoing my old snap on tool box in black with red trim. Two simple questions. First when do
You expect colors to be available in quarts? And second what is the success of rolling the red over black? Or should I mask the handles and roll after the black is done?

Thanks magnet man. Skippy

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #7296
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyPB13 View Post
I've finally decided I will be redoing my old snap on tool box in black with red trim. Two simple questions. First when do
You expect colors to be available in quarts? And second what is the success of rolling the red over black? Or should I mask the handles and roll after the black is done?

Thanks magnet man. Skippy
Reds are notorious for being slightly transparent (although ML reds cover pretty well because it goes on thick). I would still mask off and carefully do the red after the black, not over it

Waiting on labels to be printed for quarts, should be soon. I'll have an update next week on real time frame

Last edited by magnetman; 03-27-2012 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: grrrrr!
Unread 03-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #7297
seuss79
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just placed my order! Hopefully I will be done with my body work by this weekend.
seuss79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #7298
freeskier93
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman
Waiting on labels to be printed for quarts, should be soon. I'll have an update next week on real time frame

CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #7299
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by seuss79 View Post
Just placed my order! Hopefully I will be done with my body work by this weekend.
Nice order, thanks!
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #7300
seuss79
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Nice order, thanks!
Yeah, there goes my $50 rustoleum paint job! This should be able to handle all of the gravel roads around me though. I just can't let the wife see my credit card statement this month. She is under the impression that it is going to be less than a 100 bucks for paint...

Darn this jeep forum and it's great reviews of your product! I figure that with no prior welding, bodywork, and painting experience the texture in your monstaliner should cover any slight imperfection I may have. I am also thinking that by cutting out and replacing all the rust then covering the inside and out of the jeep with monstaliner, it's going to take a long time for rust to come back. If it ever does.

I plan on overlapping the black on top of the green around the edges where the hard top sits as well as the area by the bottom of the doors. I am under the impression that as long as the top coat goes over in less than 36 hours no additional prep work is needed. In those first 36 hours is it okay to put painters tape on the bottom coat of monstaliner to keep clean straight lines?
seuss79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #7301
Tobit
2003 TJ Wrangler 

magnet, is the Charcoal color close to being available yet? I was hoping to place an order this coming Tuesday.

Also, and this may be a dumb question, but can I apply monstaliner over chassis saver?

Thanks
Tobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #7302
SKINUM
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobit
magnet, is the Charcoal color close to being available yet? I was hoping to place an order this coming Tuesday.

Also, and this may be a dumb question, but can I apply monstaliner over chassis saver?

Thanks
Yes , over the chassis saver. I've discussed this with magnet. Im doing the same.... Charcoal over chassis saver.

I'm waiting on charcoal as well.
SKINUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #7303
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobit View Post

Thanks
Close on Charcoal and other new colors. More info very soon

For CS under ML just observe same recoat rules for CS over itself or any paint over CS.

Topcoat between 6 and 24 hrs (no scuffing needed)
After 24 hrs scuff with 180 - 220 grit
Unread 03-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #7304
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hope the new green will be part of the info on new colors
Unread 03-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #7305
Lilnuts
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Just paid for the Monstaliner + a quart of chassis saver promo. Can't wait to spray the ole faded white hard top with the light grey and shoot the springs and axles with the black chassis saver
Lilnuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.