Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 456 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 02-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #6826
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,910
Is anyone here a regular member on www.jalopyjournal.com ?

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #6827
Horaciosan
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: highland, ca
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Can you get a Monstaliner banner up on that site
I'll see what I can do
Horaciosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #6828
Neudiin
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
I just saw that, thanks for the order Neudin and Welcome to the club!
You are very welcome =)
Neudiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #6829
LuckRider
Web Wheeler
 
LuckRider's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NY - 12550
Posts: 9,316
Dang 20% increase in likes in just a few days? That is awesome
__________________
Thanks to SuperWade2 For the 1 Year Upgrade!
Support Our Troops!
ALL WK2 Owners, Click Here
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #6830
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
Dang 20% increase in likes in just a few days? That is awesome
Ohhh it's not free though. Been running some ads on FB
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #6831
ColoradoCole
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 545
just ordered two gallons with your free chassis saver
ColoradoCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 06:30 AM   #6832
TroubleNEO
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Amherst, OH
Posts: 1,254
Eric,

Received my sample chips! Thank you for caring enough to send these out to your customers, they went a long way in helping me make my decision. Even picking at the samples with my pocket knife I am impressed with how durable the coating is even on something like sample chip cardboard.

I also have a coworker with a JK who I have shown them to as well since he expressed interest in bedlining his rig this summer. I believe these chips have swayed him completely into planning to use your product. He was very impressed with how flexible the coating was when bending the chips, actually almost shocked.

So thanks again, it seems like you have a really unique amazing product there that is far away above and beyond anything else available. I hope Monstaliner gets the market share and recognition it so obviously deserves.

-Nick
__________________
Looking for: 03-06 interior plastic trim. PM me.
TroubleNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 06:44 AM   #6833
craniumboy
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: bryan, texas
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubleNEO
Eric,

Received my sample chips! Thank you for caring enough to send these out to your customers, they went a long way in helping me make my decision. Even picking at the samples with my pocket knife I am impressed with how durable the coating is even on something like sample chip cardboard.

I also have a coworker with a JK who I have shown them to as well since he expressed interest in bedlining his rig this summer. I believe these chips have swayed him completely into planning to use your product. He was very impressed with how flexible the coating was when bending the chips, actually almost shocked.

So thanks again, it seems like you have a really unique amazing product there that is far away above and beyond anything else available. I hope Monstaliner gets the market share and recognition it so obviously deserves.

-Nick
I agree with nick! Got my chips and have tested durability and flexibility and I am very happy. Also have a few people who are now planning on using your product on their vehicles. I also plan on clear coating half of each chip to see what the coatings and colors look like after clear coating.
__________________
Keep on Jeepin' on!
craniumboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #6834
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,910
Thank you guys. I do appreciate the feedback and the votes of confidence. I never even thought about the pass on factor when sending out extra chips. It was MagnetWoman that kicked me into gear on this. It's going to be a busy spring. Have a great weekend!
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #6835
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCole View Post
just ordered two gallons with your free chassis saver
Got that, thanks for your order!

Is that shipping to Hawaii?
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #6836
JPetru82
Senior Member
 
JPetru82's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vallejo, Ca
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Did you get a UPS email on this?
got the email. thanks.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #6837
ColoradoCole
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Got that, thanks for your order!

Is that shipping to Hawaii?
Yes to Hawaii
ColoradoCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #6838
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCole View Post
Yes to Hawaii
Well alright! UPS does a good job to HI in about 7 days
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #6839
XabuJr
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 1,506
Ordered chips about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten any. Did you ship any to 98027? I'm hoping they come before the free chassis saver promotion is over so the wife can decide what color we are going with. Need some for the inside of the old YJ and the hard top! Thanks!
__________________
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
XabuJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #6840
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amityville, NY
Posts: 10,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by XabuJr View Post
Ordered chips about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten any. Did you ship any to 98027? I'm hoping they come before the free chassis saver promotion is over so the wife can decide what color we are going with. Need some for the inside of the old YJ and the hard top! Thanks!
MIDN, BLK, MQG, JUNG, LADY

Mailed on the 15th, look for it Mon-Tues
Sorry for the delay!
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote



Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.