Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 41 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 03-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #601
Bama_WJ
2001 WJ 

Yea, that's one thing I've been doing while waiting for my kit to show up. I think I've got it figured out pretty well so far. We'll see how it pans out in the end though.

I'll also be coating my rear axle with the Gloss Black Chassis Saver for anyone that wants to see that as well.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #602
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If I want to install this on top of my rock slider rails, what prep do I need to do to the powdercoat to make it all work?
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #603
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's actually an interesting question: is this something that is supposed to be able to stand up to rocks, so that it can be applied instead of or on top of paint for armor items like corners and rocker guards and bumpers and such?
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #604
telkinsjr
2004 LJ Wrangler 

How long does it usually take to ship out. Ordered last Thursday and haven't got a shipping notice yet. Just curious so I know if I can plan on doing the install this weekend or not. thanks.
04 LJ: 4.0, auto, 4.88s, Aussie Locker front, Trac-loc rear, 3" BDS lift, Rock Krawler HD steering, 1" BL, 35" KM2s, MCE Flattie Fenders, Olympic A/T Slider front and rear bumpers, A/T rock rails, XRC8 winch, onboard CO2, Hummer-style intake, Hi-lift, HighRock tire carrier, CB, Bluetooth, Monstaliner
telkinsjr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #605
Bama_WJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by telkinsjr View Post
How long does it usually take to ship out. Ordered last Thursday and haven't got a shipping notice yet. Just curious so I know if I can plan on doing the install this weekend or not. thanks.
Yea, I ordered mine Monday morning and still nothing. I PMed Magnetman and he said there was a slight shipping delay recently, so thats why our stuff was late going out. He told me my stuff had shipped out before he left on for the business trip, so maybe I'll get mine tomorrow. Might be Thursday before you get yours down in FL if I were to guess.

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 03-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #606
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekite View Post
That's actually an interesting question: is this something that is supposed to be able to stand up to rocks, so that it can be applied instead of or on top of paint for armor items like corners and rocker guards and bumpers and such?
I want it on the TOP of my rock rails so when my family or I use them, we have traction. I currently have grip tape on there. My rails are powdercoated.
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #607
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ View Post
Yea, I ordered mine Monday morning and still nothing. I PMed Magnetman and he said there was a slight shipping delay recently, so thats why our stuff was late going out. He told me my stuff had shipped out before he left on for the business trip, so maybe I'll get mine tomorrow. Might be Thursday before you get yours down in FL if I were to guess.
Ok, I'm back
yours will be delivered today via UPS
magnetman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 12:35 PM   #608
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by telkinsjr View Post
Need to know what city and state yours was shipping to
If you want, PM me the name you ordered under and it will be easier to find
magnetman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #609
Bama_WJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Ok, I'm back
yours will be delivered today via UPS
Thanks! Can't to see it at my front door later today.

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 03-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #610
aerojeeptj

Magnetman you have a PM!
aerojeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #611
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

So then we convinced you Good Luck with the order
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #612
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
"We"?

Are you making a commission?
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #613
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWade2 View Post
"We"?

Are you making a commission?
Lol... no, I wish. Firekite, myself, and some other member (sorry, I really can't remember who) were talking to him about it. There was a thread he created that was asking about liners, and it basically was to talk him out of the Herc. He also wanted to throw down some POR, but with the promo going on right now, he actually saved $40+.

Raptor was also mentioned, but obviously with no experience I couldn't comment on the stuff (the only liner I can think of that I haven't actually seen). Basically when the prices showed to be about the same, but the Monsta was easier to clean, and came with the Chassis Saver, I think that made the deal.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #614
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Lol... no, I wish. Firekite, myself, and some other member (sorry, I really can't remember who) were talking to him about it. There was a thread he created that was asking about liners, and it basically was to talk him out of the Herc. He also wanted to throw down some POR, but with the promo going on right now, he actually saved $40+.

Raptor was also mentioned, but obviously with no experience I couldn't comment on the stuff (the only liner I can think of that I haven't actually seen). Basically when the prices showed to be about the same, but the Monsta was easier to clean, and came with the Chassis Saver, I think that made the deal.
I decided I didn't have the $150 to spend on my Pick-Up right now when there are more things that I want to buy for my TJ...
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #615
aerojeeptj

Quote:
I'm highly considering it, I just need to know what Chassis Saver to order for my black floors, hence me telling Magnetman to check his PM's! lol I also requested the mail sample just so I can see what it is like before I put it on, but for now I need the Chassis Saver because I just found out in the back of my tub there's rust along the wheel wells and it has caused water to come in (carpeting was all wet and muddy right there)
aerojeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.