Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 401 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #6001
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

From the looks on your site the yellow doesn't look all that yellow... Im looking for a yellow that is a true yellow, any pics of the yellow dry? And any chance of making the color a bit more yellow. I am a Pittsburgh person and working to complete my black n gold heep

Build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...-dirty-894483/
95wrangler4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #6002
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95wrangler4life View Post
From the looks on your site the yellow doesn't look all that yellow... Im looking for a yellow that is a true yellow, any pics of the yellow dry? And any chance of making the color a bit more yellow. I am a Pittsburgh person and working to complete my black n gold heep
Which color on the ML site are you referring to?
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #6003
takirc02
1984 CJ7 

Impact Orange is the official jeep color I guess, looks about the same as kubota ...
Unread 10-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #6004
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by takirc02 View Post
Impact Orange is the official jeep color I guess, looks about the same as kubota ...

You will be surprised to see the difference between Impact and Kuboda orange when I put them side by side for you to see
Unread 10-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #6005
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

yeech, yuengling had to come out with an Oktoberfest beer this season didn't they. i'm pretty sure pumpkin spice coffee is the proper cure for an Oktoberfest hangover, i plan on drinking a few gallons until my headache goes away. that or i have a heart attack from all the caffeine, either way it's a win.

i'm not so disappointed i missed the 6k mark, i have to pass the torch. i can't have all the glory.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #6006
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Which color on the ML site are you referring to?
Sunshiny day...

Unread 10-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #6007
TheDirtyGeneral

Quote:
Sunshiny day...
You should order chips of the 3 yellowish colors and see what they look like in person... hard to have color show up right on a computer screen.
Unread 10-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #6008
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Sunshiny day...
In person that's sort of a yellower and paler version of cat yellow

I'll have some new colors to look at this week
Unread 10-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #6009
95wrangler4life
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
In person that's sort of a yellower and paler version of cat yellow

I'll have some new colors to look at this week
Cool, I'm looking for a yellow like the walmart yellow, a true yellow.

Right now I have bedlined the exterior of my heep with bedliner, what I need to do now is add the color, the black has faded so I will be painting it black, then doing the center section of my YJ hood, rear stripes on the tailgate, grill and rockers with the yellow so I think I would just need the coating correct? I just need a good true yellow color to go with it.

Unread 10-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #6010
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
yeech, yuengling had to come out with an Oktoberfest beer this season didn't they. i'm pretty sure pumpkin spice coffee is the proper cure for an Oktoberfest hangover, i plan on drinking a few gallons until my headache goes away. that or i have a heart attack from all the caffeine, either way it's a win.

i'm not so disappointed i missed the 6k mark, i have to pass the torch. i can't have all the glory.
Just tell the truth... you were too drunk to turn on the compter for 6K

pumpkin spice coffee, yuck!
Unread 10-16-2011, 05:23 PM   #6011
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Just tell the truth... you were too drunk to turn on the compter for 6K

pumpkin spice coffee, yuck!
well i think i was actually in the act of getting drunk while 6k passed. then i was too drunk to post until i did earlier this morning.

and yes, pumpkin spice coffee, it's absolutely delicious. do you have a keurig? get green mountain pumpkin spice, not the timothy's.

5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
Unread 10-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #6012
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
well i think i was actually in the act of getting drunk while 6k passed. then i was too drunk to post until i did earlier this morning.

and yes, pumpkin spice coffee, it's absolutely delicious. do you have a keurig? get green mountain pumpkin spice, not the timothy's.
MagnetWoman likes pumpkin spice, not me
we used to have a keurig and I liked it. Think it's in our office now and nobody uses it. I like french press with expresso or dunkin donuts dark is VERY good
Unread 10-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #6013
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

we did french press here at work for a little while. i like how much more of the oil you get with that method. it faded away due to the older fellers complaining about a few grounds at the bottom of every glass. i say slig em down, makes the last swaller more betterer. lol

i love me some coffee!

Unread 10-17-2011, 05:42 AM   #6014
takirc02
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

You will be surprised to see the difference between Impact and Kuboda orange when I put them side by side for you to see
Can't wait! Just passed a Kubota dealership on my way to take my cj7 wheeling yesterday...just what I was thinking.

Then gave her a good wash down when I got back and was reminded again how badly I need to do this...lots of little spots where I am losing paint coverage almost completely. Not so big a deal when I was out in Cali, but rust seems to grow on the trees in the NE. I should probably pull the tub and give the underside and my perfect frame a coat of CS too. Put the work in now.....
Unread 10-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #6015
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/.../#post12337507

Monstas unite! Another Jeeper needs to be converted.

And magnet, looks like Al's liner is trying to move in on your turf. And without a vendors status as well. Not cool
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.