Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 259 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #3871
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Colors

Alright color swatches are up on the web site but I don't like some of them.
It's really hard to photograph this stuff and get it to look on screen like it does in person so I'll still be working on it this week.

Color Chips Page

All new colors are added to the pricing page and I'll have the selling prices up tomorrow.

Pricing Page

This is "Barbaric" Ha!, "Jungle Love" and "Smurfadelic" Texture sucks, gotta redo them. I was in a hurry

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #3872
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

That Smurfadelic sure looks like Intense Blue. Loots of good looking colors in there
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #3873
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
That Smurfadelic sure looks like Intense Blue. Loots of good looking colors in there
All the colors look so awesome in person but they look like crap on screen

I'm going to have to pull some short hairs to get this all to look better

Jeep Spice is making a run for #1 so far followed by Desert Sand
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:16 AM   #3874
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i'm sure i speak for all on this thread when i say how much we appreciate your had work and diligence with your color product line. the colors and your web site look great! i think we need a few posts of straight kudos for eric and his team that have brought us an amazing product and even more amazingly that he has catered so much to the community here on jeep forum.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:16 AM   #3875
SarahRose
2003 TJ Wrangler 

They look AMAZING. I LOVE the blue one, Smurfadelic, Luckrider is right, it almost exactly matches Intense Blue. Wow. I put in a request for the "mean green mother" paint chip, if it matches, or at least closely resembles, the rest of the green on my Jeep, I've got to add it to my list!

I might've put "monster" instead of "mother" on the color request thing. Oopsie. I hope that's okay. It's hard to concentrate on typing when there's a bunny on my keyboard.

Edit*

I agree with Mikebreaker. You have worked SO HARD on all these things for the Jeep community here and I really appreciate it. Your flexibility with your product, adding colors and making it sprayable and smooth and all that, is unmatched. Thank you for all your hard work on this product.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-tj-evolution-lady-1183495/"]My Totally Rad Build Thread[/URL]
SarahRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #3876
aztec_doc
2013 JK Wrangler 

Any word on the decals. Thought with all that hard work I should give u a little more work. Great job by the way.
Unread 06-27-2011, 06:23 PM   #3877
humbertotrevino
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
i'm sure i speak for all on this thread when i say how much we appreciate your had work and diligence with your color product line. the colors and your web site look great! i think we need a few posts of straight kudos for eric and his team that have brought us an amazing product and even more amazingly that he has catered so much to the community here on jeep forum.

X2

98 TJ, K&N cold air intake, gibson exhaust catback, Bushwacker 6" fender flares, 31" AT, 2.5 OME HD lift, JKS adj. front trackbar, JKS adj rear trackbar, JKS quicker disconnects, JKS 1" MML, JKS 1.25" BL Superwinch EPi9.0, Bestop Sunrider and sliders, PIAA, custom winch plate,
My buildup: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/98-tj-norwegian-build-up-605518/
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnEmOvr View Post
I'm going to beat gas prices Flintstones style!!
humbertotrevino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #3878
55willystruck

Hey Thanks for the help on the phone today. Just placed order for 2 gallons of Magnapoxy and some lt.grey for the Jeep. Should have trailers off to powder coat end of the week-if all goes well and the powder comes in anyway... Very much looking forward to getting this wrapped up!

Best of Luck,

Mike
55willystruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 10:15 PM   #3879
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55willystruck View Post
Hey Thanks for the help on the phone today. Just placed order for 2 gallons of Magnapoxy and some lt.grey for the Jeep. Should have trailers off to powder coat end of the week-if all goes well and the powder comes in anyway... Very much looking forward to getting this wrapped up!

Best of Luck,

Mike
No problem, looking forward to pics of the completed projects!
Unread 06-28-2011, 08:40 AM   #3880
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Stuck Seat Bolt

I'm hesitating to cut the head off a star bolt we can't get free holding the driver seat in the jeep in our warehouse. Last bolt from both seats so the job is stalled until we get it out

Just can't get leverage on it. If I cut the head off to free the seat what do I do then to get it out. I don't think there will be enough left sticking out to get a grip on it with vice grips?

I'm sure this is a common problem. Any advice?
Unread 06-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #3881
geiman
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Can you weld? Tack a hex nut on there and use a regular socket to back it out.
geiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #3882
55willystruck

Even simpler than that, hit it with a little heat. Mine had some loctite on them which needed to be heated to remove. Even a little butane pocket torch will work-just needs to be warmed and carressed a bit, then should turn right out. IF that doesnt work, do like the above-tack a hex nut on it and turn it out that way.

Best of luck,

Mike

Edit-obvious side note-replace with regular grade 8 hex head bolts so you dont have to mess with those dumb stars again...
Unread 06-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #3883
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

We've torched it and soaked with WD40 for days

Going to try an extension on the ratchet later and some more muscle

The welded nut is a great option as last resort, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55willystruck View Post
Even simpler than that, hit it with a little heat. Mine had some loctite on them which needed to be heated to remove. Even a little butane pocket torch will work-just needs to be warmed and carressed a bit, then should turn right out. IF that doesnt work, do like the above-tack a hex nut on it and turn it out that way.

Best of luck,

Mike

Edit-obvious side note-replace with regular grade 8 hex head bolts so you dont have to mess with those dumb stars again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiman View Post
Can you weld? Tack a hex nut on there and use a regular socket to back it out.
Unread 06-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #3884
55willystruck

Dang, after all that you may need to weld the nut on after all. Depending on which bolt it is, can be tough to get leverage on it or a long enough cheater. If you havent done so already, you can try heat from under the rig too-heat the top good then try and turn it out from above while a buddy is applying heat on the stud itself from under the rig. After all that, you're now where I'd be grabbing the welder... Sucks-I hate stuck bolts!

Best of luck,

Mike
Unread 06-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #3885
geiman
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

One other trick is to use some sort of grinder, and cut the round head of the bolt into a more square head. Then you can get vice grips or something similar on it with some better grip and turn it out. If you cannot weld or it is difficult to weld this may be a good option, but welding a nut on would probably be the best way.
geiman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.