Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 239 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 05-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #3571
TheDirtyGeneral

I have a feeling colors are going to be released with his next post.... something big always comes when magnet man doesn't post for a while

Unread 05-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #3572
girljeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I got my kit this week and will be doing the install next week. I am debating to do my OEM plastic fender flares or not...does anyone have any experience with this, or pictures of the finished product? I searched, couldn't find much, no pictures...
Unread 05-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #3573
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #3574
MarkF

Quote:
Originally Posted by girljeeper View Post
I got my kit this week and will be doing the install next week. I am debating to do my OEM plastic fender flares or not...does anyone have any experience with this, or pictures of the finished product? I searched, couldn't find much, no pictures...
I donated my OEM flares to Eric to test on. I don't recall if the tests were completed yet. he's probably been too busy with the colors. I'm sure he'll see your post and answer as soon as he can.
Unread 05-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #3575
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i know magnet man has been extremely busy trying to get these colors to us, i imagine he's pretty tired and is sure to post something tomorrow for an update. i'm as anxious as anyone to get my colors but as our parents always say "patience is a virtue". however true that may be, it doesn't mean it was a virtue i was born with.

if you have followed this thread very long at all you will have learned MM will only let the colors be finalized if they are 100% up to his already high standards. to me waiting a few extra days/weeks for a perfect product is way worth it.

keep up the GREAT work!

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #3576
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

The day I was down there, he made a change and made it better from the time he posted before my visit, and that was maybe a day or two. That was after he was impressed with the progress. I am sure this stuff is going to come out top notch.

Edit: He is Lurking.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 12:51 AM   #3577
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
The day I was down there, he made a change and made it better from the time he posted before my visit, and that was maybe a day or two. That was after he was impressed with the progress. I am sure this stuff is going to come out top notch.

Edit: He is Lurking.
I am here. The batch was made yesterday (Wed)
I've got it tied up for another day in quality control to make a viscosity adjustment.

All new tintable items and colors have been added to the website but I have not published them yet so no one can see them.

Got a few things to do tomorrow and a bunch of photos to shoot. Will try to open up ordering over the weekend but if not it will be on Tuesday.
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 05:25 AM   #3578
tractor1
old dog

1979 CJ5 

Let the party begin
tractor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #3579
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

i cant wait to use this stuff, it looks so good on that wranglers bumper and flares.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/building-recovery-bumpers-pics-1184330/
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #3580
JamesHasler
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I went silly with the Monsta a couple of weeks ago...did the outside of my YJ, the exposed parts of the rollbar, both bumpers and the tire carrier. I used Chassis saver on the frame while I was at it. Looks like a brand new Jeep!

I then felt obliged to put new tires and wheels on it to complete the new look.

Very happy with it, but it did seem to scratch more than I would expect. (Went wheeling 3 weeks after putting on the Monsta...) However, with a little water and rubbing, I've gotten most of them to go away and heck, it's a Jeep! No matter what, it'll look better than it did with peeling paint.

Can't wait to see people do their Jeep's exteriors with the colors!

James
JamesHasler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 10:49 AM   #3581
2000GrayTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHasler View Post
I went silly with the Monsta a couple of weeks ago...did the outside of my YJ, the exposed parts of the rollbar, both bumpers and the tire carrier. I used Chassis saver on the frame while I was at it. Looks like a brand new Jeep!

I then felt obliged to put new tires and wheels on it to complete the new look.

Very happy with it, but it did seem to scratch more than I would expect. (Went wheeling 3 weeks after putting on the Monsta...) However, with a little water and rubbing, I've gotten most of them to go away and heck, it's a Jeep! No matter what, it'll look better than it did with peeling paint.

Can't wait to see people do their Jeep's exteriors with the colors!

James
pics? I am very interested in doing the outside of mine this summer...
Unread 05-27-2011, 11:45 AM   #3582
JamesHasler
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Don't have a close up. I'll take some. But here's what I have now:

James
JamesHasler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #3583
Viencent
1982 CJ7 

would like to see some close ups also please, trying to get the wife on board for my doing the monsta on the outside
Viencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #3584
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

I just bought another gallon. My previous order was just a few weeks ago, but I can't stop spreading it... like a Tijuana hooker.
Unread 05-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #3585
TheNewbie
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I put in a request on the Monstaliner website for a sample panel back on May 2nd. Nothing came after a couple weeks so I called and talked to someone on the phone. They said that they were sending it out then. Still nothing...

Has anyone else had this trouble? I'm debating between Monstalner and Raptor liner. But Raptor liner is a little bit cheaper and comes with the spray gun. But if Monstaliner can't even manage to get a sample in the mail in almost a month that makes me really hesitant to order from them.

My build thread...
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a four wheel drive...
TheNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.