Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 22 - JeepForum.com

 13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #316 of 13205 Old 02-11-2010, 07:59 PM
apexjeepinjoe
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boise
Posts: 1,320
I will be ordering very very soon. This is a great special!!


~Joe~

2012 Wrangler Rubicon(my woman's ride)
2002 Wrangler Apex Edition(with lots of goodies)
1988 Comanche(stock for now)
1970 Jeepster Commando(a work In progress)
apexjeepinjoe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #317 of 13205 Old 02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
BmrSnr
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pryor
Posts: 45
Magnetman, very nice deal. I am going to get some of your liner and coating. However, I am waiting for the release of tinted (red). I am waiting until then, knowing that I may not get the deal. Never been known to be the most rational. Once again great deal.

'We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.' -Benjamin Franklin
BmrSnr is offline  
post #318 of 13205 Old 02-11-2010, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmrSnr View Post
Magnetman, very nice deal. I am going to get some of your liner and coating. However, I am waiting for the release of tinted (red). I am waiting until then, knowing that I may not get the deal. Never been known to be the most rational. Once again great deal.
Magnet Paint is not in this to make a quick buck and then raise prices. I know all you guys have helped me understand this market better so i am going to treat you the right way. Anyone waiting for colors is still going to get a great deal so don't worry about the expiration date of the offer.
magnetman is offline  
post #319 of 13205 Old 02-11-2010, 08:51 PM
BmrSnr
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pryor
Posts: 45
Thanks, I did not think you were out for a quick buck, I am aware that you have a buisness. Thanks for the extention.

'We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.' -Benjamin Franklin
BmrSnr is offline  
post #320 of 13205 Old 02-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Camilo98
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Concord
Posts: 743
I will be getting your product as soon as I get my wallet back ... eta 2 days

Bay Area and Norcal Region
-----------------------------
ToyotaPro.com
Camilo98 is offline  
post #321 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 02:21 AM
phil
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: England
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
What condition is your surface now? Rusted, smooth, dirty?
Condition is very good ,( was imported to Great Britian from California ) there may be small areas of rust but I'll have them shot blasted , there is factory underseal that I'll be removing ,
phil is offline  
post #322 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 AM
hypnotikrobot
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 294
Is there any killer promo for those of us who just want a gallon of the chassis saver?

'01 Xj, blk/blk
hypnotikrobot is offline  
post #323 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 AM
jeepmojo01
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 131
I have to give u a huge thanks MagnetMan for the JP forum discount! I was going to wait for a while until I got to the last page of the thread(I actually read every page to hear everyones input on your product) I just finished placing my order as I am writing this. I will be sure to give some good feedback. Thanks again..especially during this tough economic times and especially since us jeep guys and girls spend so much cash on our jeeps already. Thank you to all my fellow soldiers serving over in the desert!

SSgt Roys
jeepmojo01 is offline  
post #324 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Deacon
Web Wheeler
 
Deacon's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Look below
That's 8 bit, why that happen? I still had transparency settings on.
I saw this before when I created image and that's why I left it at 24-bit
I don't know what you're talking about. Look below what?

EDIT: I just realized you were probably talking about your signature, and I have signatures turned off in normal forum viewing because of how many people's sigs are obnoxious and/or enormous. I just checked it out and still don't know what you're talking about, though. Here's an 8-bit alpha blended version of your sig image, less than a third the size of you 32-bit version:

Deacon is offline  
post #325 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnotikrobot View Post
Is there any killer promo for those of us who just want a gallon of the chassis saver?
We're not allowed to discount Chassis Saver since we have many
dealers who may not approve but I can do this....

Purchase any gallon of Chassis Saver and
get 1 Quart Chassis Saver FREE! + FREE Shipping!


Enter 2 Coupon Codes as follows for this deal:

Buy 1 Gal Chassis Saver Get 1 Quart Free:

CS1G-1QFREE

Free Shipping:
FREESHIP

Combine any colors you want.
.
.
magnetman is offline  
post #326 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekite View Post
I don't know what you're talking about. Look below what?

EDIT: I just realized you were probably talking about your signature, and I have signatures turned off in normal forum viewing because of how many people's sigs are obnoxious and/or enormous. I just checked it out and still don't know what you're talking about, though. Here's an 8-bit alpha blended version of your sig image, less than a third the size of you 32-bit version:

After your msg last night I replaced the image in web folder with a re-saved 8-bit. You did not write back soon so I reverted to previous image @ 24-bit

Are you using Photoshop to save images for web? I tried a few diff settings at 8-bit and the shadow behind the Monsta was not transparent so I stuck with 24-bit
magnetman is offline  
post #327 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmojo01 View Post
I have to give u a huge thanks MagnetMan for the JP forum discount! I was going to wait for a while until I got to the last page of the thread(I actually read every page to hear everyones input on your product) I just finished placing my order as I am writing this. I will be sure to give some good feedback. Thanks again..especially during this tough economic times and especially since us jeep guys and girls spend so much cash on our jeeps already. Thank you to all my fellow soldiers serving over in the desert!

SSgt Roys
It' my pleasure, Thanks for your order!
magnetman is offline  
post #328 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Viencent
Registered User
1982 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Abilene
Posts: 941
ordered, Thanks for the great deal, plan on doing the inside tub and thinking about doing the engine bay also, wil let you know how it turns out
Viencent is offline  
post #329 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Deacon
Web Wheeler
 
Deacon's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,087
magnetman, I actually am using an old copy of Macromedia Fireworks MX.
Deacon is offline  
post #330 of 13205 Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekite View Post
magnetman, I actually am using an old copy of Macromedia Fireworks MX.
Thanks, I have fireworks but am using Photoshop 7 regularly which I do not think has the lasted filters for saving PNG file formats.

Will dig a little deeper since smaller file sizes would be better
magnetman is offline  
Reply

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome